- Turn your roof into the Ritz with the ARB Kakadu Rooftop Tent
- Sleep peacefully off the ground where rocks won’t dig into your back and pests can’t sneak into your quarters
- Simple to set up—the Kakadu Tent pops open automatically as you unfold it
- The floor is built from ABS-laminated aluminum that’s ladder framed and insulated for enhanced strength and reduced condensation
- 4mm plated steel hinges and extruded aluminum tongue and groove joints securely connect the floor panels and fight off flex
- Its roof support bows are crafted from 25mm anodized aluminum tubing that holds its shape even when the wind is howling
- The main tent is stitched from polyurethane-coated rip stop poly/cotton canvas to repel moisture
- Welded seam tape stops water from seeping in through the stitching
- Oversized side windows allow plenty of fresh air and natural light into your Kakadu Roof Tent while roll-up insect screens block bugs from buzzing in
- Comes with a polyurethane-coated 300-denier polyester rain fly to shield against heavy showers
- A built-in mattress made from a single layer of high-density foam provides soft padding for a cozy night’s sleep
- Climb safely up and down from your Kakadu Tent on the retractable anodized aluminum ladder
- Includes a UV-stabilized laminated PVC cover with three tie-down straps and heavy-duty zipper for all-weather protection while you travel
- Mounts directly to your ARB roof rack or to suitable Thule or Yakima crossbars
- Unfolds in any direction—driver’s side, passenger side or off the rear
- When open tent measures 55” wide, 94.5” long and 51” tall
- All packed up tent measures 55” wide, 47.25” long and 8” tall
- Your ARB Kakadu Rooftop Tent is covered by a 2-Year Limited Warranty
Roughing it doesn't have to be rough on your back. Get off the harsh ground and sleep on cloud nine inside the ARB Kakadu Roof Top Tent. Mounted high and dry on your roof rack, it creates a comfy space to catch some Zs. And it puts plenty of distance between you and the woodland creatures that might slither, scurry or scuttle into your sleeping bag.
You don't need a Khaki Scout merit badge in advanced tent architecture to ready your Kakadu Tent for a good night's sleep. The anodized aluminum roof support bows pop up as you unfold the sturdy ABS-laminated aluminum flooring, so everything takes shape in one smooth motion. Inside, Kakadu Rooftop Tents are furnished with a high-density foam mattress and spacious side windows, creating a cozy, airy, sunny getaway from the great outdoors.
Rain or shine, your ARB Kakadu Roof Top Tent is built to weather whatever Mother Nature throws your way. The tent is tailored from rip stop poly/cotton canvas with a polyurethane coating and welded seam tape that resists moisture, mildew and stains. For added protection during downpours, you get a coated polyester rain fly that acts like an oversized umbrella for your home-away-from-home. Plus, the retractable aluminum ladder sports an anodized finish to resist corrosion, oxidation and rust. ARB Kakadu Tents mount securely to your ARB roof rack as well as select Thule or Yakima crossbars. Best of all, they're backed by a 2-Year Limited Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
ARB Kakadu Rooftop Tent
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Pair Of ARB Sport Camping Chairs With Purchase - A $104.00 Value!
- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02