The current product is out of stock.
Click Rooftop Tents to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn your roof into the Ritz with the ARB Series III Simpson Rooftop Tent
- Incorporates an updated design and new materials for enhanced strength, UV rigidity and complete water-resistance
- Adheres to CPAI-84 fire specifications, a requirement in both the United States and Canada
- Tailored from high-quality polycotton rip-stop canvas
- Oxford polyester flysheet has superb water-shedding abilities – 1,000 mm/3 ft water head
- Taped sealed seams double protection and all-weather vents keep things cool and dry
- Climb safely up and down on the 1”D aluminum retractable ladder – supports up to 265 lbs
- 2.5” high-density bonded chip foam mattress with removable cover offers cloud-like comfort
- Offers a twist-lock, pull-out all weather awning and optional zip-on annex for even more space
- Fine-screened windows and door keep insects out for a more restful night’s sleep
- UV-stabilized, laminated and welded PVC cover comes with quality vision zippers and triple-strap design
- Mounts easily to any existing ARB roof racks or crossbar system you may have
- When you’re ready to head home, unfold the tent off either the side or off the rear of your vehicle
- Quick-pack bungee cord system makes packing-up easy and more efficient
- Entry door sports grab-straps to assist in getting into the tent
- Measures 55”W x 94.5”L x 51”H and weighs 154 lbs in total
- All aluminum parts feature an anodized finish for optimal corrosion-resistance and added style
- Includes all the right mounting hardware, wrenches, travel cover and detailed instructions
- ARB awnings can also be paired with it
- Your ARB Series III Simpson Rooftop Tent is supported by a 2-year warranty
Sleep peacefully high off the ground with an ARB Series III Simpson Rooftop Tent. Mounting to the topside of your intrepid automobile, it unfolds off either the side or down the rear when it’s time to pack up, and a handy bungee cord system makes the whole process easy and much more efficient. Updated and treated to withstand the worst Mother Nature can throw at you, there’s really no point in leaving home without one. They can also be paired with any awning from ARB and are a match for ARB crossbars and roof racks.
Made of durable polycotton rip-stop canvas with an oxford polyester flysheet and fine windows and a door to keep the bugs away as you sleep, the tent comes with a sturdy 1”D retractable ladder with a maximum weight-bearing capacity of 265 lbs. Like all its aluminum components, ARB coated this ladder with an anodized finish for superior corrosion-resistance and a clean, stylish look. Once you’ve reached the top, though, it can be hard getting in, so ARB included grab-straps to help pull yourself through the entry door.
Now that you’re inside, plop down onto the 2.5” high-density mattress for the most restful slumber away from home you’ll ever encounter. Its bonded chip foam nature helps spread your body weight evenly across the surface for optimum comfort, and it comes with a removable cover. Taped sealed seams double protection and all-weather vents keep things cool and dry. All the necessary hardware and comprehensive instructions are included with this tent, which measures 55”W x 94.5”L x 51”H and weighs 154 lbs. Your ARB Series III Simpson Rooftop Tent adheres to strict CPAI-84 fire specifications as required by both the USA and Canada, and is covered by a 2-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- arb truck tents
- sportz truck tent instructions
- wet okole best price
- wireless air ride controller
- lexus floor mats all weather
- lincoln truck accessories
- mercury minivan accessories
- colorado truck tent
- dodge caliber car seat covers
- air mattress for toyota tacomas
- what is a fender flare
- automobile luggage racks
- suv car mats