- Easily go from pickup to comfortable campout with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent
- The Backroadz series is Napier’s line of easy–on–the wallet tents
- For each tent sold, Napier donates a tree through partner Trees for the Future
- Designed to fit most pickups on the road today, even those equipped with bedliners
- Features a patented, sewn–in polyethylene floor to keep comfort in and moisture out
- Encloses your bed in heavy–duty polyester taffeta to protect you and your gear from the elements
- Ample interior height boasts a towering 5.5’ of headroom
- Fiberglass poles are shock–corded to prevent losing them and color-coded for easy installation
- One large entrance with dividers prevent condensation while providing fresh air and easy entry
- Includes a seam–sealed rain fly and a convenient expandable carrying bag
- Your Napier Backroadz Truck Tent is backed by a 1–year warranty
- Click here for setup instructions (PDF)
Leave it to marketers to take something as basic as camping and make it expensive. By adding bright colors, doodads and needless bells and whistles, an activity as old as life itself suddenly comes with a pretty price tag. Not with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent. Now, you can break camp—without breaking the bank—wherever and whenever the outdoors calls.
Transforming your truck into a backwoods hideaway faster than you can strike a match for the night's bonfire, the Napier truck tent is the best way to sleep above the cold, damp, lumpy ground. And, it's the only way to keep curious wildlife and backwoods burglars at bay.
Complete with one large entrance, two large windows with dividers, and a rain fly, this truck tent is built for battle with the elements. The patented, sewn–in floor exclusive to Napier's truck tents makes for a comfortable camping experience. And, setup and storage are easy, thanks to the shock–corded fiberglass poles and included storage bag.
Best yet, Napier donates one tree to Trees for the Future with each tent sale. And, along with the being green and saving you some green, Napier backs your Backroadz Truck Tent with a 1–year warranty.
Napier Backroadz Truck Tent Customer Reviews
106 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ralph S (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Friday at 3:33 PM
I saw this at the MotoGP races at COTA in the marshal camping area talked to the camper using it and then just had to have one. Best Idea Yet - We've often had heavy rain at the COTA (F1 track in Austin, TX) and the ground gets muddy and tents get flooded or blown away. Stores in the back - no wind drag , no MPG penalty. Snug and dry up off the ground away from the bugs and snakes! I love it. ?? how do I air condition it though?????
Reviewed by Kahle W (GILBERT, AZ) — Apr 19, 2016 3:57 AM
We took the tent camping and it rained so hard (with strong winds) and the inside of the tent stayed completely dry. Easy to take up and down. I HIGHLY suggest it!!!!
Reviewed by Ron P (ROGERS, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Apr 02, 2016 7:35 AM
Can't give it a five, as I haven't gone camping yet. But, it went up well, and I was able to do it myself. Lots of room, and the airmattress they suggest that fits over the wheel wells worked great. I think I am going to enjoy camping a lot more.
Ships Between 5/05 - 5/09
- What Do You Drive?