- Easily go from pickup to comfortable campout with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent
- The Backroadz series is Napier’s line of easy–on–the wallet tents
- For each tent sold, Napier donates a tree through partner Trees for the Future
- Designed to fit most pickups on the road today, even those equipped with bedliners
- Features a patented, sewn–in polyethylene floor to keep comfort in and moisture out
- Encloses your bed in heavy–duty polyester taffeta to protect you and your gear from the elements
- Ample interior height boasts a towering 5.5’ of headroom
- Fiberglass poles are shock–corded to prevent losing them and color-coded for easy installation
- One large entrance with dividers prevent condensation while providing fresh air and easy entry
- Includes a seam–sealed rain fly and a convenient expandable carrying bag
- Your Napier Backroadz Truck Tent is backed by a 1–year warranty
- Click here for setup instructions (PDF)
Leave it to marketers to take something as basic as camping and make it expensive. By adding bright colors, doodads and needless bells and whistles, an activity as old as life itself suddenly comes with a pretty price tag. Not with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent. Now, you can break camp—without breaking the bank—wherever and whenever the outdoors calls.
Transforming your truck into a backwoods hideaway faster than you can strike a match for the night's bonfire, the Napier truck tent is the best way to sleep above the cold, damp, lumpy ground. And, it's the only way to keep curious wildlife and backwoods burglars at bay.
Complete with one large entrance, two large windows with dividers, and a rain fly, this truck tent is built for battle with the elements. The patented, sewn–in floor exclusive to Napier's truck tents makes for a comfortable camping experience. And, setup and storage are easy, thanks to the shock–corded fiberglass poles and included storage bag.
Best yet, Napier donates one tree to Trees for the Future with each tent sale. And, along with the being green and saving you some green, Napier backs your Backroadz Truck Tent with a 1–year warranty.
Napier Backroadz Truck Tent Customer Reviews
130 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tanya A (Clarksville, TN) — Oct 23, 2016 3:37 PM
Love my new tent. The instructions are easy to follow and I'm 64 years old and put it up all by myself with no problem. I took rugs to line the bottom inside which made it more comfortable kneeling on the truck bed inside the tent. Slept on a twin size air mattress and was very comfortable. Love it. Now I have to go camping more often.
Reviewed by Ernie M (La Habra, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Frontier — Oct 12, 2016 8:57 PM
This is the easiest tent to set up .. i am a lil disappointed that the window openings in the tent dont have window covers .. it gets really chilly at night and u can feel the cold breeze coming in which sucks but other than that it would be great summer beach tent .. not for winter
Reviewed by George P (RIDGELAND, SC) — Oct 05, 2016 7:25 AM
I've yet to go camping with it but set it up as soon as I got it .It's very easy to set up and takes no time at all Looking forward to going camping at some bike rallies I can tow the bike and park the truck with all the camping gear in the bed and Ride the Bike all day going to be great fun!
Reviewed by Greag S (OLIVE BRANCH, MS) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Colorado — Sep 30, 2016 3:09 AM
It was just what I needed for my camping trip it took a some time to put up by my self but it wasn't to hard to do overall I love it
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
- What Do You Drive?