- Easily go from pickup to comfortable campout with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent
- The Backroadz series is Napier’s line of easy–on–the wallet tents
- For each tent sold, Napier donates a tree through partner Trees for the Future
- Designed to fit most pickups on the road today, even those equipped with bedliners
- Features a patented, sewn–in polyethylene floor to keep comfort in and moisture out
- Encloses your bed in heavy–duty polyester taffeta to protect you and your gear from the elements
- Ample interior height boasts a towering 5.5’ of headroom
- Fiberglass poles are shock–corded to prevent losing them and color-coded for easy installation
- One large entrance with dividers prevent condensation while providing fresh air and easy entry
- Includes a seam–sealed rain fly and a convenient expandable carrying bag
- Your Napier Backroadz Truck Tent is backed by a 1–year warranty
- Click here for setup instructions (PDF)
Leave it to marketers to take something as basic as camping and make it expensive. By adding bright colors, doodads and needless bells and whistles, an activity as old as life itself suddenly comes with a pretty price tag. Not with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent. Now, you can break camp—without breaking the bank—wherever and whenever the outdoors calls.
Transforming your truck into a backwoods hideaway faster than you can strike a match for the night's bonfire, the Napier truck tent is the best way to sleep above the cold, damp, lumpy ground. And, it's the only way to keep curious wildlife and backwoods burglars at bay.
Complete with one large entrance, two large windows with dividers, and a rain fly, this truck tent is built for battle with the elements. The patented, sewn–in floor exclusive to Napier's truck tents makes for a comfortable camping experience. And, setup and storage are easy, thanks to the shock–corded fiberglass poles and included storage bag.
Best yet, Napier donates one tree to Trees for the Future with each tent sale. And, along with the being green and saving you some green, Napier backs your Backroadz Truck Tent with a 1–year warranty.
Napier Backroadz Truck Tent Customer Reviews
175 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy D (BEL AIR, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Monday at 9:04 PM
The tent was packed well and all the pieces are accounted for. It looks fairly simple to put up
Reviewed by DEBBIE B (MEDFORD, WI) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Oct 02, 2017 8:38 AM
The Napier Backroadz truck Tent worked well for our horse riding weekend away. With a bumper pull horse trailer this tent saved time and money pulling 2 rigs or setting up a tent on the ground. I was impressed with the zipper and the material. It all held up well in the cold, moisture, and dirt.
Reviewed by Rick G (PEORIA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Sep 30, 2017 7:03 AM
This tent was very simple to set up. I got a great sale price. Very happy that I purchased it. It also rolled back up and fit back into original packaging quite easily. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light weight tent. Definetly not for cold weather though.
Reviewed by steven w (WATERTOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 29, 2017 6:18 PM
2017 Silverado crew cab. Great fit,took about 15min to set up. Worked great. Price was on sale so even better deal.
- Get a Free Napier Sportz Strap Protectors With Purchase - $19.99 Value!
Ships By 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.