- Easily go from pickup to comfortable campout with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent
- The Backroadz series is Napier’s line of easy–on–the wallet tents
- For each tent sold, Napier donates a tree through partner Trees for the Future
- Designed to fit most pickups on the road today, even those equipped with bedliners
- Features a patented, sewn–in polyethylene floor to keep comfort in and moisture out
- Encloses your bed in heavy–duty polyester taffeta to protect you and your gear from the elements
- Ample interior height boasts a towering 5.5’ of headroom
- Fiberglass poles are shock–corded to prevent losing them and color-coded for easy installation
- One large entrance with dividers prevent condensation while providing fresh air and easy entry
- Includes a seam–sealed rain fly and a convenient expandable carrying bag
- Your Napier Backroadz Truck Tent is backed by a 1–year warranty
- Click here for setup instructions (PDF)
Leave it to marketers to take something as basic as camping and make it expensive. By adding bright colors, doodads and needless bells and whistles, an activity as old as life itself suddenly comes with a pretty price tag. Not with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent. Now, you can break camp—without breaking the bank—wherever and whenever the outdoors calls.
Transforming your truck into a backwoods hideaway faster than you can strike a match for the night's bonfire, the Napier truck tent is the best way to sleep above the cold, damp, lumpy ground. And, it's the only way to keep curious wildlife and backwoods burglars at bay.
Complete with one large entrance, two large windows with dividers, and a rain fly, this truck tent is built for battle with the elements. The patented, sewn–in floor exclusive to Napier's truck tents makes for a comfortable camping experience. And, setup and storage are easy, thanks to the shock–corded fiberglass poles and included storage bag.
Best yet, Napier donates one tree to Trees for the Future with each tent sale. And, along with the being green and saving you some green, Napier backs your Backroadz Truck Tent with a 1–year warranty.
Napier Backroadz Truck Tent Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by dixane k (GOBLES, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Aug 22, 2015 1:23 AM
Love the open feel of this tent and being up off the ground was awesome. I put it up myself , it took me about 1/2 hour but I am not the best at putting things together. My only negative would be is that the rain fly blocks most of the air flow . It would be nice if there were a way to lift the sides a little so air could flow under and into the tent. Dixie
Reviewed by Justin D (Norristown, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Colorado — Jul 28, 2015 9:22 AM
I purchased this tent to go back yard camping at a friends house in Maryland. Their yard has many trees, and they had punctured many tent floors over the years. I own a 2004 Chevy Colorado, and it fit like a glove. And, like most of the other reviews said, its a little bit of a pain the first set up, but it's easier after that. We had a big thunderstorm, and not a drop of water was in the tent or bed. Overall, it's well worth the price. Best tent I've ever purchased.
Reviewed by Maria M (HOLTVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Jul 27, 2015 9:06 PM
It was easy to set up just how we expected it, one great tent. It fit Perfect, not even the wind would move it so highly recommended.
Reviewed by Sean K (Kensington, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Jul 20, 2015 4:45 AM
Was very pleased with how easy it was to setup. Had a severe storm come though while we were camping and had no issues with it at all
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- online dealers for napier truck tents
- napier hatchback tents
- sportz napier universal tents
- sportz tent review
- toyota dash cover
- lincoln truck accesories
- mercury minivan assesories
- 2007 ford explorer seat covers
- chevy avalanche mattress
- tent for nissan titan
- program chips for trucks
- automobile floor mats rubber
- best truck bike rack