- Easily go from pickup to comfortable campout with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent
- The Backroadz series is Napier’s line of easy–on–the wallet tents
- For each tent sold, Napier donates a tree through partner Trees for the Future
- Designed to fit most pickups on the road today, even those equipped with bedliners
- Features a patented, sewn–in polyethylene floor to keep comfort in and moisture out
- Encloses your bed in heavy–duty polyester taffeta to protect you and your gear from the elements
- Ample interior height boasts a towering 5.5’ of headroom
- Fiberglass poles are shock–corded to prevent losing them and color-coded for easy installation
- One large entrance with dividers prevent condensation while providing fresh air and easy entry
- Includes a seam–sealed rain fly and a convenient expandable carrying bag
- Your Napier Backroadz Truck Tent is backed by a 1–year warranty
- Click here for setup instructions (PDF)
Leave it to marketers to take something as basic as camping and make it expensive. By adding bright colors, doodads and needless bells and whistles, an activity as old as life itself suddenly comes with a pretty price tag. Not with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent. Now, you can break camp—without breaking the bank—wherever and whenever the outdoors calls.
Transforming your truck into a backwoods hideaway faster than you can strike a match for the night's bonfire, the Napier truck tent is the best way to sleep above the cold, damp, lumpy ground. And, it's the only way to keep curious wildlife and backwoods burglars at bay.
Complete with one large entrance, two large windows with dividers, and a rain fly, this truck tent is built for battle with the elements. The patented, sewn–in floor exclusive to Napier's truck tents makes for a comfortable camping experience. And, setup and storage are easy, thanks to the shock–corded fiberglass poles and included storage bag.
Best yet, Napier donates one tree to Trees for the Future with each tent sale. And, along with the being green and saving you some green, Napier backs your Backroadz Truck Tent with a 1–year warranty.
Napier Backroadz Truck Tent Customer Reviews
124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert L (Plainfield, CT) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Aug 09, 2016 5:19 PM
Only used it once so far. Quality seems top notch. Love the open roof windows but a tie flap on the inside would have been a nice touch. Wish there were storage nets on both sides instesd of only one. Roof hamock and poles to hang a light is nice to have.
Reviewed by David G (BELEN, NM) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Jun 30, 2016 9:22 AM
Loved it! Sets up in a few minutes. It was windy and raining the first night and there were no issues. We like the versatility of this type of camping. If we are meeting someone for a night it is easier than pulling the camper and everything we need stows easily in the bed of the truck. We will add some additions like a piece of carpet the size of the bed/tailgate so that when we release the air in the mattress for the day it is not hard on the knees and a shelf spanning the bed.
Reviewed by David L (AUBURN, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jun 20, 2016 8:28 PM
Kinda bought this on a whim, but it is actually very functional. Fits the truck well, relatively easy to set up. Only thing I will suggest is that you DEFINITELY set it up before you put it on the truck.
Ships Between 8/25 - 8/29
- What Do You Drive?