- Easily go from pickup to comfortable campout with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent
- The Backroadz series is Napier’s line of easy–on–the wallet tents
- For each tent sold, Napier donates a tree through partner Trees for the Future
- Designed to fit most pickups on the road today, even those equipped with bedliners
- Features a patented, sewn–in floor to keep comfort in and moisture out
- Encloses your bed in heavy–duty polyester taffeta to protect you and your gear from the elements
- Ample interior height boasts a towering 5.6’ of headroom
- Fiberglass poles are shock–corded to prevent losing them and color-coded for easy installation
- One large entrance and two large windows with dividers prevent condensation while providing fresh air and easy entry
- Includes a seam–sealed rain fly and a convenient expandable carrying bag
- Your Napier Backroadz Truck Tent is backed by a 1–year warranty
- Illuminate the tent using the built‐in lantern holder
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
Leave it to marketers to take something as basic as camping and make it expensive. By adding bright colors, doodads and needless bells and whistles, an activity as old as life itself suddenly comes with a pretty price tag. Not with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent. Now, you can break camp—without breaking the bank—wherever and whenever the outdoors calls.
Transforming your truck into a backwoods hideaway faster than you can strike a match for the night's bonfire, the Napier truck tent is the best way to sleep above the cold, damp, lumpy ground. And, it's the only way to keep curious wildlife and backwoods burglars at bay.
Complete with one large entrance, two large windows with dividers, and a rain fly, this truck tent is built for battle with the elements. The patented, sewn–in floor exclusive to Napier's truck tents makes for a comfortable camping experience. And, setup and storage are easy, thanks to the shock–corded fiberglass poles and included storage bag.
Best yet, Napier donates one tree to Trees for the Future with each tent sale. And, along with the being green and saving you some green, Napier backs your Backroadz Truck Tent with a 1–year warranty.
Napier Backroadz Truck Tent Customer Reviews
187 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jose G (Mission, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Wednesday at 7:37 AM
I bought this tent to use at the beach with my kids. So far they've loved having the tent. I found it quick and easy to install. Quality seems up to par, but I've only had it for a short time.
Reviewed by Kris W (VICTOR, MT) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 10, 2018 5:09 AM
It's still cold here, but had a chance to pre-fit the tent to my Tacoma. All went well & fit snug in about 30 min. (Took my time.) The only concern I have so far are no closures for the windows except for the rainfly! I live in the Rockies & the nights still get pretty cool even in summer! The quality & craftmanship are more beefy than other tents I have & the convenience of a small pack helps hauling lots of gear in a small vehicle! So far it's great & looking forward to giving it try!
Reviewed by David H (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 23, 2018 8:42 AM
Great quality, relatively easy to install and break down. Very nice to sleep above the ground and have steel protecting you from the cridders!
Ships By 4/23
- What Do You Drive?