- Easily go from pickup to comfortable campout with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent
- The Backroadz series is Napier’s line of easy–on–the wallet tents
- For each tent sold, Napier donates a tree through partner Trees for the Future
- Designed to fit most pickups on the road today, even those equipped with bedliners
- Features a patented, sewn–in polyethylene floor to keep comfort in and moisture out
- Encloses your bed in heavy–duty polyester taffeta to protect you and your gear from the elements
- Ample interior height boasts a towering 5.5’ of headroom
- Fiberglass poles are shock–corded to prevent losing them and color-coded for easy installation
- One large entrance with dividers prevent condensation while providing fresh air and easy entry
- Includes a seam–sealed rain fly and a convenient expandable carrying bag
- Your Napier Backroadz Truck Tent is backed by a 1–year warranty
- Click here for setup instructions (PDF)
Leave it to marketers to take something as basic as camping and make it expensive. By adding bright colors, doodads and needless bells and whistles, an activity as old as life itself suddenly comes with a pretty price tag. Not with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent. Now, you can break camp—without breaking the bank—wherever and whenever the outdoors calls.
Transforming your truck into a backwoods hideaway faster than you can strike a match for the night's bonfire, the Napier truck tent is the best way to sleep above the cold, damp, lumpy ground. And, it's the only way to keep curious wildlife and backwoods burglars at bay.
Complete with one large entrance, two large windows with dividers, and a rain fly, this truck tent is built for battle with the elements. The patented, sewn–in floor exclusive to Napier's truck tents makes for a comfortable camping experience. And, setup and storage are easy, thanks to the shock–corded fiberglass poles and included storage bag.
Best yet, Napier donates one tree to Trees for the Future with each tent sale. And, along with the being green and saving you some green, Napier backs your Backroadz Truck Tent with a 1–year warranty.
Napier Backroadz Truck Tent Customer Reviews
72 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James B (SIERRA VISTA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 10:18 AM
I chatted with a customer service guy while picking this out. He got me a deal much lower than anywhere else I looked online and several dollars cheaper than their listed price. My wife and I put this up in about 30 minutes in our driveway and it took half that to take it down and pack it back up. It will go much quicker the second time around. It fit my F150 (6 1/2 ft bed length)near about perfect. Keep the straps loose until everything is connected then come back and tighten everything down.
Reviewed by William S (VELVA, ND) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 23, 2015 11:49 PM
This tent is pretty good, it takes a bit to set up first time but after that should go a lot quicker. I would recommend a tarp over the side closest to the cab if you expect heavy rain as the rain fly doesn't seem to cover the side very well.
Reviewed by Robert R (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 17, 2015 6:44 AM
I was looking for an inexpensive way to use my truck for outdoor life. I have found it with this tent for the bed of my truck. I have yet to put it up and use it, I hope to do that this summer.
Reviewed by Ricardo R (MODESTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jun 16, 2015 10:12 PM
This tent is just what we were looking for. It's a good size for two people. We set it up with our queen sized air bed and that was a great fit. The set up is pretty intuitive and went up quite easily. It packs up nicely into the carry bag it comes with.
Reviewed by Jennifer L (Henderson, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Jun 07, 2015 10:37 AM
My husband and I took this tent to Moab for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was so much more spacious than one on the ground and it rained a lot and really did not get any water in it. It was fairly easy to set up too but we did have to read the directions the first time. It's an excellent purchase I highly recommend it!
- Ships Between 7/07 - 7/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- online dealers for napier truck tents
- napier hatchback tents
- sportz napier universal tents
- sportz tent review
- toyota dash cover
- lincoln truck accesories
- mercury minivan assesories
- 2007 ford explorer seat covers
- chevy avalanche mattress
- tent for nissan titan
- program chips for trucks
- automobile floor mats rubber
- best truck bike rack