- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Convert your Avalanche or Escalade EXT into a camper with the Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent
- Specifically designed for Chevrolet Avalanche and Cadillac Escalade EXT
- Constructed of polyester and nylon taffeta with polyester mesh window material
- Patented, sewn-in polyethylene floor keeps the comfort in and the water out
- Large rear access door leads into your truck's cab for easy interior access
- Huge interior area boasts over 5' 6" of headroom
- Two large fine-mesh windows prevent condensation while providing fresh air and great views
- Handy interior pocket keeps your gear organized and off the floor
- Includes 5 shock-corded fiberglass tent poles & 6 steel awning poles
- Color-coded pole-and-sleeve system makes for quick and easy setup
- Full-size tape-seamed rain fly keeps you and your gear dry
- 4' x 4' shade awning secures to the tailgate so it can be set-up anywhere
- Includes a convenient expandable carrying bag for storage
- Grey color scheme highlights your truck's sleek looks
- Your Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to driving comfort, the Chevy Avalanche and Cadillac EXT are closer to a European motorcar than a cab-over camper. But, just because you have a finer taste in motoring doesn't mean you don't enjoy a night out with Mother Nature. So, transform your truck that's not exactly a truck into a camper that's not exactly a camper with the Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent.
Setting up the Chevy Avalanche Tent is a breeze—just park, pitch and unpack. The custom fit and color-coded pole-and-sleeve system guide the way, so in less than 15 minutes you're living it up in a cozy home away from home. Camping out doesn't get more convenient, or more comfortable than this.
Napier takes the comfort even further with the full-taped rain fly and 4' x 4' shade awning. The rain fly keeps you dry, the shade keeps you cool. And, the cool grey color scheme highlights your rig's sleek look when it's all set up. Napier also includes a handy stuff sack, so you can stow your Escalade tent behind the seat until the next trip. Better yet, Napier backs your Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent with a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michelle M (Anchorage, AK) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Avalanche — Jun 28, 2017 8:51 AM
This was an inexpensive option which allows me to go camping after selling my RV, and researching new trailers. It was a bit challenging to set up the first time, but it fits perfectly, and once up it made much more sense. I removed a few of the poles, and just folded it back up in the bed of the Avalanche. Covered it with the bed cover, and am hoping it will be easier to set up from there next time.
Reviewed by John K (Atascadero, CA) — Mar 21, 2017 9:03 AM
I am new to Auto Anything but so far they are great. Best price, great knowledge of the product and a great product itself! I was out of town but my wife was up early Saturday morning to set them up in the driveway. She just loves the way both tents work together for our Avalanche. Great fit, tons of utility...nice to have an option that it specifically designed for our truck! Good stuff.
Reviewed by SHANNON A (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Avalanche — Feb 13, 2017 8:24 AM
The tent itself is incredible. Fits perfectly, snug fit so it's super sturdy. We were up in an area where it was REALLY windy & the tent didn't budge one bit. However, when putting the rain cover on for the first time, we had the straps completely extended as far as possible & it ripped :( Other than that, loved the whole setup. We got a lot of compliments on it from other campers, too.
Reviewed by Todd T (WALTON, KY) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Avalanche — Jul 13, 2016 5:45 AM
recently purchased this product and it delivered even better than we had originally expected. would recommend it to anyone shopping for an item such as this. did find it easier to assemble on the ground and then put it in the trick bed, though.