- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Convert your Avalanche or Escalade EXT into a camper with the Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent
- Specifically designed for Chevrolet Avalanche and Cadillac Escalade EXT
- Constructed of polyester and nylon taffeta with polyester mesh window material
- Patented, sewn-in polyethylene floor keeps the comfort in and the water out
- Large rear access door leads into your truck's cab for easy interior access
- Huge interior area boasts over 5' 6" of headroom
- Two large fine-mesh windows prevent condensation while providing fresh air and great views
- Handy interior pocket keeps your gear organized and off the floor
- Includes 5 shock-corded fiberglass tent poles & 6 steel awning poles
- Color-coded pole-and-sleeve system makes for quick and easy setup
- Full-size tape-seamed rain fly keeps you and your gear dry
- 4' x 4' shade awning secures to the tailgate so it can be set-up anywhere
- Includes a convenient expandable carrying bag for storage
- Grey color scheme highlights your truck's sleek looks
- Your Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
When it comes to driving comfort, the Chevy Avalanche and Cadillac EXT are closer to a European motorcar than a cab-over camper. But, just because you have a finer taste in motoring doesn't mean you don't enjoy a night out with Mother Nature. So, transform your truck that's not exactly a truck into a camper that's not exactly a camper with the Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent.
Setting up the Chevy Avalanche Tent is a breeze—just park, pitch and unpack. The custom fit and color-coded pole-and-sleeve system guide the way, so in less than 15 minutes you're living it up in a cozy home away from home. Camping out doesn't get more convenient, or more comfortable than this.
Napier takes the comfort even further with the full-taped rain fly and 4' x 4' shade awning. The rain fly keeps you dry, the shade keeps you cool. And, the cool grey color scheme highlights your rig's sleek look when it's all set up. Napier also includes a handy stuff sack, so you can stow your Escalade tent behind the seat until the next trip. Better yet, Napier backs your Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent with a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John D (CALHOUN, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Sep 02, 2017 2:48 PM
Love the space and ability to sleep with our heads in The truck. Kept supplies at out feet just inside the tailgate. Kept back closed up ands entered through truck back doors. Used it to camp for the great American eclipse!
Reviewed by Anthony C (COPPERAS COVE, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Avalanche — Aug 26, 2017 7:49 AM
I like everything about, especially that everything including the air mattress I bought all fits in the side boxes
Reviewed by Cathleen D (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Avalanche — Aug 13, 2017 12:01 PM
We love this tent. It is a breeze to set up and it fits my Black Diamond Edition Chevy Avalanche like a glove. This is a must for the camper that wants to go anywhere to camp.
Reviewed by Michelle M (Anchorage, AK) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Avalanche — Jun 28, 2017 8:51 AM
This was an inexpensive option which allows me to go camping after selling my RV, and researching new trailers. It was a bit challenging to set up the first time, but it fits perfectly, and once up it made much more sense. I removed a few of the poles, and just folded it back up in the bed of the Avalanche. Covered it with the bed cover, and am hoping it will be easier to set up from there next time.