- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Convert your Avalanche or Escalade EXT into a camper with the Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent
- Specifically designed for Chevrolet Avalanche and Cadillac Escalade EXT
- Constructed of polyester and nylon taffeta with polyester mesh window material
- Patented, sewn-in polyethylene floor keeps the comfort in and the water out
- Large rear access door leads into your truck's cab for easy interior access
- Huge interior area boasts over 5' 6" of headroom
- Two large fine-mesh windows prevent condensation while providing fresh air and great views
- Handy interior pocket keeps your gear organized and off the floor
- Includes 5 shock-corded fiberglass tent poles & 6 steel awning poles
- Color-coded pole-and-sleeve system makes for quick and easy setup
- Full-size tape-seamed rain fly keeps you and your gear dry
- 4' x 4' shade awning secures to the tailgate so it can be set-up anywhere
- Includes a convenient expandable carrying bag for storage
- Grey color scheme highlights your truck's sleek looks
- Your Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to driving comfort, the Chevy Avalanche and Cadillac EXT are closer to a European motorcar than a cab-over camper. But, just because you have a finer taste in motoring doesn't mean you don't enjoy a night out with Mother Nature. So, transform your truck that's not exactly a truck into a camper that's not exactly a camper with the Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent.
Setting up the Chevy Avalanche Tent is a breeze—just park, pitch and unpack. The custom fit and color-coded pole-and-sleeve system guide the way, so in less than 15 minutes you're living it up in a cozy home away from home. Camping out doesn't get more convenient, or more comfortable than this.
Napier takes the comfort even further with the full-taped rain fly and 4' x 4' shade awning. The rain fly keeps you dry, the shade keeps you cool. And, the cool grey color scheme highlights your rig's sleek look when it's all set up. Napier also includes a handy stuff sack, so you can stow your Escalade tent behind the seat until the next trip. Better yet, Napier backs your Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent with a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua M (EDMOND, OK) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Avalanche — Aug 04, 2015 12:21 PM
Directions could be slightly better but overall it went together very quickly and came down and back in the very easily. Probably only take 15-20 minutes to get it out and setup again the next time. Was great to have all the extra space from inside the truck.
Reviewed by James M (Wintersville, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Avalanche — Jul 10, 2015 3:14 AM
I have only at my tent up once. It fits nice, but I had one tie strap that popped a few threads when I was pulling it tight.
Reviewed by Max K (Redmond, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche — Sep 08, 2014 10:33 PM
It's a great tent. I feel like they could have designed it a little better for easier/quicker set up. One of the poles already broke. I was able to tape it up but the materials should be higher quality.