- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Convert your Avalanche or Escalade EXT into a camper with the Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent
- Specifically designed for Chevrolet Avalanche and Cadillac Escalade EXT
- Constructed of polyester and nylon taffeta with polyester mesh window material
- Patented, sewn-in polyethylene floor keeps the comfort in and the water out
- Large rear access door leads into your truck's cab for easy interior access
- Huge interior area boasts over 5' 6" of headroom
- Two large fine-mesh windows prevent condensation while providing fresh air and great views
- Handy interior pocket keeps your gear organized and off the floor
- Includes 5 shock-corded fiberglass tent poles & 6 steel awning poles
- Color-coded pole-and-sleeve system makes for quick and easy setup
- Full-size tape-seamed rain fly keeps you and your gear dry
- 4' x 4' shade awning secures to the tailgate so it can be set-up anywhere
- Includes a convenient expandable carrying bag for storage
- Grey color scheme highlights your truck's sleek looks
- Your Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to driving comfort, the Chevy Avalanche and Cadillac EXT are closer to a European motorcar than a cab-over camper. But, just because you have a finer taste in motoring doesn't mean you don't enjoy a night out with Mother Nature. So, transform your truck that's not exactly a truck into a camper that's not exactly a camper with the Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent.
Setting up the Chevy Avalanche Tent is a breeze—just park, pitch and unpack. The custom fit and color-coded pole-and-sleeve system guide the way, so in less than 15 minutes you're living it up in a cozy home away from home. Camping out doesn't get more convenient, or more comfortable than this.
Napier takes the comfort even further with the full-taped rain fly and 4' x 4' shade awning. The rain fly keeps you dry, the shade keeps you cool. And, the cool grey color scheme highlights your rig's sleek look when it's all set up. Napier also includes a handy stuff sack, so you can stow your Escalade tent behind the seat until the next trip. Better yet, Napier backs your Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent with a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Todd T (WALTON, KY) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Avalanche — Jul 13, 2016 5:45 AM
recently purchased this product and it delivered even better than we had originally expected. would recommend it to anyone shopping for an item such as this. did find it easier to assemble on the ground and then put it in the trick bed, though.
Reviewed by Kyle H (Bountiful, UT) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Avalanche — Jun 11, 2016 9:39 PM
Kind of a pain to put up by yourself but if you have help, it's great. Overall the material and build quality are about what you would expect from a $250 tent. Design is great but got could be a bit better. I would absolutely recommend this tent.
Reviewed by robin m (BELLEVILLE, MI) — Jun 04, 2016 4:57 AM
The instructions were very hard to follow. There was not enough pictures to show what went where. It said door to face tailgate obvious but didn't say there was a door on each end. We only knew we had the right door at the tailgate because the correct colored pole was at the window. Took 3 of us the 1st time to get it up. But once up it is awesome.
Reviewed by Philip R (Fort Bragg, CA) — May 02, 2016 6:49 AM
so far I've only had the chance to use it once but like it very much, am glad I took the time to set it up once at home, would of been a bit more difficult setting it up at night having never done it before. also got the 5100 add-on tent very nice to have. pump on the mattress fairly useless but held air well, strap protectors work well.