- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your next outdoor adventure that much more enjoyable with a Napier Sportz Cove SUV Awning
- Universal vehicle sleeve accommodates just about any mid- to full-size SUV, CUV and minivan
- Offers plenty of coverage for maximum lounging capabilities even under the hottest sun
- Entrance includes built-in storm flap to shield you from the elements and provide privacy
- Mesh screen door keeps insects away without restricting your view of the outdoors
- Offers full rear vehicle access for convenience and storage solutions
- Capacity dependent on your specific vehicle size – not suitable for SUVs with barn doors
- Your Napier Sportz Awning carries a 1-year manufacturer defect warranty
Keep bugs, bad weather and the beating sun from ruining your outdoor excursion with the Napier Sportz Cove Awning. The attachment sleeve connects seamlessly to your mid- to full-size SUV for additional shade and comfort. The mesh screen door won’t block your view while a built-in storm flap ensures privacy. 1-year manufacturer defect warranty.
Napier Sportz Cove SUV Awning Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stanley C (SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Escape — Monday at 10:57 AM
Used the Sportz Cove last weekend for camping. It was our first set up and it took both of us to install. Sure it will be easier next time. Overall am happy with the fit on our Ford Escape and it performed well. The extra room and ventilation it provided was nice. Not positive we will use it for camping again but for day use to keep the bugs out it's perfect. Once set up there is no easy detaching and moving.
Reviewed by Shawneen M (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek — Aug 17, 2017 8:54 PM
Fits on my Subaru Crosstrek and extends the sleeping area so it's more comfortable. Great to be off the cold ground.
Reviewed by rebecca t (SAEGERTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Tucson — Aug 12, 2017 3:11 AM
I wish I could see my new "tent" tidy on the outside as if it was expertly erected. Practice isn't going in the direction of perfect yet... just exhaustion. By the way, thanks for the exercise with a purpose. Sincerely,
Reviewed by Mark M (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 01, 2016 2:38 AM
A truly versatile piece of kit as I was able to get this fitted to my 2016 Trail Edition 4Runner that has a Wilco Offroad HitchgateT spare tire carrier attached and I did it all in the dead of night by myself.