The current product is out of stock.
Click Truck Tent Accessories to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy even more covered space with a Napier Sportz Link Truck Tent Extension
- Designed to work exclusively with your existing Napier Truck Tent
- Attachment sleeve and ground tent add room for 4 more campers
- Ideal for sleeping, eating, relaxing or just additional storage space
- 8’ x 8’ ground tent with waterproof floor, 1 large door and 3 mesh windows
- Equipped with a full rainfly for superior protection from the elements
- Includes a lightweight, expandable carrying bag for convenient storage
- Your Napier Sportz Link Extension is backed by a 1-year warranty
Upgrade your camping coverage with a Napier Sportz Link Tent Extension. Made to work with your Napier Truck Tent, this convenient addition includes an attachment sleeve and 8’ x 8’ ground tent that makes room for up to 4 more campers. Includes lightweight, expandable carrying bag. 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Link Truck Tent Extension Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by DAVID B (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Sep 28, 2017 8:37 PM
This worked great. It attaches to the truck tent very nicely. VERY easy set up. We enjoyed having the additional interior space both for the kids to sleep in and to keep various camp items in with us as well. The windows DO NOT have covers. The rain fly must be in place to provide privacy and any light restriction. If the Link tent were to be used without the truck tent there would be no cover for the back window. All in All this worked well for our family!
Reviewed by Anthony S (SHOREWOOD, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 31, 2017 8:45 PM
got this for a family camping trip along with bed mattress. everyone thought it was spectacular! plenty of room and good construction - not a fan of the rain fly, i like to be and to zip up the rain fly from inside and not install or remove it every time it is hot or cold
Reviewed by Gregg W (Amarillo, TX) — Jun 01, 2017 10:54 PM
Great addition to the truck tent. The wind was blowing 25 to 30 mph on my first outing and the tent was solid. My grandkids love it! I'm 6'2" and there is head room to spare. I'm very happy with the tent. Arrived 3 days after purchase.
Reviewed by SONYA B (Visalia, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Jan 18, 2017 9:21 AM
Thus is going to be a great addition to our camping gear. My sister has one and loves it! Can't wait to get out and use it!! Highly recommend this tent extension.