- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Quickly convert your pickup's bed into a dry and comfortable home away from home with the Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series
- Napier offers the only truck tent on the market with a built-in polyester oxford floor
- Designed to fit virtually any pickup truck on the market today
- Fully enclosed and constructed of polyester taffeta, providing you and your gear complete protection from the elements
- Large interior area boasts over 5' 6" of headroom
- Poles are constructed of fiberglass and steel to prevent breaks and splintering, shock-corded to prevent loss and color coded for quick setup
- Two large mesh windows prevent condensation while providing fresh air and dramatic panoramas
- Includes a seam-sealed 4' x 4' awning, and a convenient carrying bag
- A rear access panel to your truck's cab window (access cab opening) allows cords to run between your truck's cab and the tent to accommodate cell phones, GPS and any device that requires charging
- The Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series is backed by a 1-year warranty
Set up camp wherever the feeling strikes you. The Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series turns your truck into a comfortable camper faster than you can roast a marshmallow. This is the easiest way to stay above the cold, damp ground and outfox those night prowling critters.
Frustrating searches for a clean, dry and level camp site are now a thing of the past. With the Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series-just park, pitch and voilà-you're living it up in a cozy home away from home. Camping out doesn't get more convenient than this.
The rain fly's built-in awning provides cool shade and a grand entrance to your luxury lodge. What's more, it boasts a level of protection not found in ground tents. Since campground kleptomaniacs would rather wrestle bears than steal occupied vehicles, rest easy that your truck is safe while you sleep.
With this much comfort, it's easy to see why the Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series is the #1 selling truck tent in the world. Blue/tan color scheme. 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series Customer Reviews
367 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rick H (PIEDMONT, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Friday at 11:24 AM
So far it has performed up to expectations, It packs up nicely. It is a good alternate between motels and camping.
Reviewed by Richard C (rockledge, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Apr 21, 2016 4:37 AM
I haven't used it yet but I set it up as a pre run pretty nice set-up quality made the poles are color coded. Can't wait to use it .
Reviewed by Amber M (HAMPTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 07, 2016 8:56 PM
We have only been able to use the tent on one trip. But so far we love it. It holds up well and it fits the truck perfectly. Easy to set up and enjoyable to use. The extras (such as the little awning) are great. It's really nice being off the ground and cozy in the truck.
Reviewed by Vincent F (BLOSSVALE, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 01, 2016 7:17 PM
I'm very happy with the tent it self, great quality feels strong enough to withstand a wind or rain storm you'll encounter,and i'm happy that the bag if fits into is a little extra bulky to help fit the tent with out struggling. only thing I'm a little annoyed with is that if you have a tonneau cover the peace on the truck gets in the way and worries me it might puncture threw. But over all happy would recommend