- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Quickly convert your pickup's bed into a dry and comfortable home away from home with the Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series
- Napier offers the only truck tent on the market with a built-in polyester oxford floor
- Designed to fit virtually any pickup truck on the market today
- Fully enclosed and constructed of polyester taffeta, providing you and your gear complete protection from the elements
- Large interior area boasts over 5' 6" of headroom
- Poles are constructed of fiberglass and steel to prevent breaks and splintering, shock-corded to prevent loss and color coded for quick setup
- Two large mesh windows prevent condensation while providing fresh air and dramatic panoramas
- Includes a seam-sealed 4' x 4' awning, and a convenient carrying bag
- A rear access panel to your truck's cab window (access cab opening) allows cords to run between your truck's cab and the tent to accommodate cell phones, GPS and any device that requires charging
- The Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series is backed by a 1-year warranty
Set up camp wherever the feeling strikes you. The Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series turns your truck into a comfortable camper faster than you can roast a marshmallow. This is the easiest way to stay above the cold, damp ground and outfox those night prowling critters.
Frustrating searches for a clean, dry and level camp site are now a thing of the past. With the Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series-just park, pitch and voilà-you're living it up in a cozy home away from home. Camping out doesn't get more convenient than this.
The rain fly's built-in awning provides cool shade and a grand entrance to your luxury lodge. What's more, it boasts a level of protection not found in ground tents. Since campground kleptomaniacs would rather wrestle bears than steal occupied vehicles, rest easy that your truck is safe while you sleep.
With this much comfort, it's easy to see why the Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series is the #1 selling truck tent in the world. Blue/tan color scheme. 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series Customer Reviews
411 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald B (Madison, WI) — Saturday at 7:31 AM
Plan was to retrofit this into a 4x8 utility trailer with 16" sides and with a bit of trailer manipulation it seems to be working well as planned. Setup in garage took 1 hour (accounting for extra time to allow for retrofit to the trailer). The long "olive" pole as intended replacement for the green pole provided w/ originally broke when too much bend pressure was applied, but I used the original green long pole and it's working just fine for now. "Black"top pole is 1" long, mod made it work.
Reviewed by Steve C (Englewood, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Wednesday at 3:31 PM
Took a while to put up the first time because we were being very careful. Assembled it on the ground then set it in the bed of the truck per instructions. No problems and it fit perfectly.Was worried about scratching my truck, but don't believe that it will be a problem.
Reviewed by Jimmy M (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Feb 06, 2017 8:17 PM
I had to make a last minute overnight trip right after I got the tent, so decided to make use of it. I had to set it up in the dark the first time, but it actually went up fairly easily, and I was alone at the time. A little difficult to find the pockets in the dark, but overall, I was very pleased. The only real issue I had was my BedRug that extends onto the tailgate. Because of the straps that wrap around the tailgate, I had to pull the BedRug off the tailgate and fold it into the bed.
Reviewed by richard c (KEENE, NH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Nov 24, 2016 4:47 AM
this tent fits just right for my 5 ft. bed. Very roomy and good height. the quaiity of the material appears good only time will tell.