- Quickly convert your pickup's bed into a dry and comfortable home away from home with the Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series
- Napier offers the only truck tent on the market with a built-in polyester oxford floor
- Designed to fit virtually any pickup truck on the market today
- Fully enclosed and constructed of polyester taffeta, providing you and your gear complete protection from the elements
- Large interior area boasts over 5' 6" of headroom
- Poles are constructed of fiberglass and steel to prevent breaks and splintering, shock-corded to prevent loss and color coded for quick setup
- Two large mesh windows prevent condensation while providing fresh air and dramatic panoramas
- Includes a seam-sealed 4' x 4' awning, and a convenient carrying bag
- A rear access panel to your truck's cab window (access cab opening) allows cords to run between your truck's cab and the tent to accommodate cell phones, GPS and any device that requires charging
- The Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series is backed by a 1-year warranty
Set up camp wherever the feeling strikes you. The Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series turns your truck into a comfortable camper faster than you can roast a marshmallow. This is the easiest way to stay above the cold, damp ground and outfox those night prowling critters.
Frustrating searches for a clean, dry and level camp site are now a thing of the past. With the Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series-just park, pitch and voilà-you're living it up in a cozy home away from home. Camping out doesn't get more convenient than this.
The rain fly's built-in awning provides cool shade and a grand entrance to your luxury lodge. What's more, it boasts a level of protection not found in ground tents. Since campground kleptomaniacs would rather wrestle bears than steal occupied vehicles, rest easy that your truck is safe while you sleep.
With this much comfort, it's easy to see why the Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series is the #1 selling truck tent in the world. Blue/tan color scheme. 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series Customer Reviews
353 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James G (REDWOOD CITY, CA) — Oct 10, 2015 4:08 PM
This fits well in my 2014 Toyota Tacoma. Set up is pretty easy; the only trouble is figuring out where the opening is when it is laid out flat on the ground. From there, piece of a cake. Quality scored 3 out of 5 by my rating because one of the pieces broke during the first time I ever used the product. Part of the plastic on the bar that holds up the tent cover (stick out near the tailgate) near the entrance is cheap plastic and the thing snapped in half; so much for using that part.
Reviewed by JAMES R (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Sep 29, 2015 8:32 PM
Hi, I received this tent in June and have only use it twice. I really enjoy my tent and matters. The last time I used the tent, one of the eye came out. It's one that is on the side. I would like to now if it could be fix.
Reviewed by Tara B (DARIEN, CT) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Dakota — Sep 24, 2015 3:12 AM
We recently purchased this tent for a camping trip. I've never seen truck tents before, and after much research - this was the one for us. During our camping trip we had rain and heavy wind. I'm pleased to say even the awning held up - and never fell with the winds. We stayed warm and dry - and had plenty of room for 2 people to sleep PLUS our gear. This tent is worth every penny and is great quality for the price! You can't beat it!
Reviewed by Paul R (NILES, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Sep 14, 2015 7:02 AM
Great product but as stated in many of the reviews, first time setup is a bit tricky. I recommend watching the YouTube video the first time you set it up.
Reviewed by Ricky H (ROGERS, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Sep 11, 2015 4:01 PM
I've only used this once with the Airbedz. Best combo out there. I gave installation a 4 but i set it up in the truck bed. Probably should try it on the ground.
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?