- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Quickly convert your pickup’s bed into a dry and comfortable home away from home with the Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series
- Designed to fit virtually any pickup truck on the market today
- Patented fully enclosed floor; keeping you clean and dry from the elements
- Full rainfly provides full weather protection
- The tents large interior area boasts over 5.7” of headroom
- Poles are constructed of fiberglass and steel to prevent breaks and splintering, shock-corded to prevent loss and color-coded for quick setup
- Three large mesh windows and two side vents prevent condensation while providing fresh air and dramatic panoramas
- Includes a seam-sealed 4’ x 4’ awning extends off the tailgate and a convenient carrying bag
- A rear access panel to your truck’s cab window (access cab opening) allows cords to run between your truck’s cab and the tent to accommodate cell phones, GPS and any device that requires charging
- Backed by a 1 year warranty
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Well organized with an internal gear loft, gear pocket, and a built-in lantern holder
Set up camp wherever the feeling strikes you. The Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series turns your truck into a comfortable camper faster than you can roast a marshmallow. This is the easiest way to stay above the cold, damp ground and outfox those night prowling critters.
Frustrating searches for a clean, dry and level camp site are now a thing of the past. With the Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series – just park, pitch and voilà – you’re living it up in a cozy home away from home. Camping out doesn’t get more convenient than this.
The rain fly’s built-in awning provides cool shade and a grand entrance to your luxury lodge. What’s more, it boasts a level of protection not found in ground tents. Since campground kleptomaniacs would rather wrestle bears than steal occupied vehicles, rest easy that your truck is safe while you sleep.
With this much comfort, it’s easy to see why the Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series is the top-selling truck tent in the world. It’s covered by a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series Customer Reviews
458 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by david k (NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 11, 2018 1:06 PM
It was easy to set-up if you follow the instructions. We just set it up, but have not camped in it yet. we bought it with the expansion tent.
Reviewed by Brianne H (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 04, 2018 9:40 PM
We had friends with this same tent and they highly recommended it! I bought it for my husband for valentine's day and we are so happy with it!! Lots of room and well made tent! It is absolutely perfect for our truck and we are excited to get lots of use out of it!
Reviewed by robert d (HERTFORD, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Mar 02, 2018 8:52 PM
I watched the Napier57 setup video on YouTube and was able to assemble the tent easily. It is high quality and I highly recommend it.
Reviewed by Cinthia G (Spring Valley, CA) — Dec 30, 2017 8:10 PM
I wanted to see if I could put it together myself, and I did. It took a little while. Watching the video first was a huge help. It fits as advertised. I set it up in my driveway for a practice run. I love it. I had a problem with one of the awning poles. The black plastic clasp on the bottom pole was cracked, and I am not able to secure the length of the pole. I will have to find out about getting a replacement. I can't wait to go out camping next month.