- Setup and user guide (PDF)
- Convert your campsite into a luxurious getaway that sleeps 2 adults with a ProZ Premium Truck Tent
- Designed to fit most short and standard bed pickups on the road today, even those equipped with bed liners
- Features a patented, sewn-in polyethylene floor to keep comfort in and moisture out
- Encloses your bed in a heavy-duty, durable polyester weave fabric to safeguard your gear from rain and snow
- Ample interior height boasts a towering 5' 6" ft of headroom
- Shock-corded fiberglass poles are color-coded for easy one-person set-up in under 10 minutes
- Fend off condensation infiltration while providing fresh air and easy entry with a large entrance with dividers and two large mesh windows
- Features a seam-sealed rain fly, as well as a conveniently expandable carrying bag
- Your ProZ Truck Tent carries a 1-year warranty
Unless your last name happens to be Crockett or Boone, you more than likely have trouble sleeping on the hard, rocky ground of the Great Outdoors. And while going to bed with a brilliant starlit sky above is an experience unto itself, you could do without the mosquitoes and other critters likely to bite or bury their way into your sleeping bag. For the adventurer just starting out, a ProZ Premium Truck Tent lets you bring a bit of civilization along on your next expedition. Easy, one-person assembly means you can be all set up in 10 minutes or less.
Made for most short bed and standard bed trucks – even those with bed liners – this one-of-a-kind camper practically assembles on its own. Offering a substantial 5' 6" ft of headroom – cavernous compared to competing models – the ProZ Truck Tent also provides a luxurious stay. With a sewn-in polyethylene floor, thick polyester taffeta liner, an impenetrable rain fly and wide entryway, you won’t want to leave.
With two large windows, you won’t shut out your view of your campground either. Included are shock-corded fiberglass poles that have been color-coded to make quick work of that installation and an expandable carrying bag for breezy transportation. Your ProZ Premium Truck Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty.
ProZ Premium Truck Tent Customer Reviews
109 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sean V (ROSEVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 06, 2017 8:12 AM
It is a nice looking tent, but not as waterproof as it could be with a few minor design tweaks. If you're a once or twice a year camper it will give you a season or two, but the zippers are very cheap as is the general construction, starting on the first trip they jammed continuously and it is obvious this tent is not going to last long. But again, a good fit for a once a year camper, that's just not me.
Reviewed by Christian G (WOODLAND HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Nov 01, 2017 11:01 PM
This tent is awesome! Got me up and out of the sand at Glamis Dunes, and seeing that I am tall, ease of entry and egress were incomparable. Highly recommend this purchase! I could do. Enter next time on the install, but overall, 5 stars!!!
Reviewed by John F (CLEBURNE, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Nov 01, 2017 10:59 AM
This review as based on first time use of the product. it is a great tent and we enjoyed our overnight camping. It did not look as tight and clean as the website picture and getting the clips around the tailgate required some effort and laying on the ground. We also had the entrance pole snap. Still have to say it was a good product and looking forward to our next camp out.
Reviewed by Merwin H (WILLIAMSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 29, 2017 4:40 PM
Used it in the Coranado National Forest while hunting, worked superbly!
- Save 10% Use Promo Code pztent10
Ships By 11/20
- What Do You Drive?