- Convert your gritty campground to a luxurious getaway with a ProZ Premium Truck Tent
- Designed to fit most pickups on the road today, even those equipped with bed liners
- Features a patented, sewn-in polyethylene floor to keep comfort in and moisture out
- Encloses your bed in heavy-duty polyester taffeta to safeguard your gear from rain and snow
- Ample interior height boasts a towering 5' 5" ft of headroom
- Shock-corded fiberglass poles are color-coded for easy installation
- Fend off condensation infiltration while providing fresh air and easy entry with a large entrance with dividers
- Features a seam-sealed rain fly, as well as a conveniently expandable carrying bag
- Your ProZ Truck Tents carry a 1-year warranty
Unless your last name happens to be Crockett or Boone, you more than likely have trouble sleeping on the hard, rocky ground of the Great Outdoors. And while going to bed with a brilliant starlit sky above is an experience unto itself, you could do without the mosquitoes and other critters likely to bite or bury their way into your sleeping bag. For the adventurer just starting out, a ProZ Premium Truck Tent lets you bring a bit of civilization along on your next expedition.
Made for trucks of all shapes and sizes – even those with bed liners – this one-of-a-kind camper practically assembles on its own. Offering a substantial 5' 5" ft of headroom – cavernous compared to competing models – the ProZ Truck Tent also provides a luxurious stay. With a sewn-in polyethylene floor, thick polyester taffeta liner, an impenetrable rain fly and wide entryway, you won’t want to leave.
With four windows at every compass-point, you won’t shut out your view of your campground either. Included are shock-corded fiberglass poles that have been color-coded to make quick work of that installation and an expandable carrying bag for breezy transportation. Your ProZ Premium Truck Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty.
ProZ Premium Truck Tent Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rod H (Ormond Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Mar 04, 2017 6:26 AM
First time using the tent it rained hard all night and not one drop of rain leaked in. This is such an awesome tent. Plenty of room for two adults, easy to set up, took me about 20 mins. my first try. We got lots of oohs and aahs from other campers with ground tents after the night long downpour. The tent looks really cool set up on my Tundra also. Great color scheme and cool design.
Reviewed by Jeff D (WICHITA FALLS, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Feb 08, 2017 4:31 AM
Have no used it yet, but it is super easy to set up(especially with 2 people) and it fits the truck great, with just a little bit of hangover. Customer service was excellent when ordering and it reached my house (in Texas) in 3 days from ordering without any special delivery. Can't wait to use it for the first time in March. the only reason for 4* is because I hasn't been used
Reviewed by Heather B (Brunswick, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jan 15, 2017 5:45 PM
Easy set up. Tough tent. Fit perfect on my 15 tundra. Love the space. Only wish that it opened to the back to access my back window and also had a small opening for cords
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/28
- What Do You Drive?