- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pull up some shade with the Rhino-Rack Foxwing ECO 2.1 Awning
- Great for a variety of outdoor activities
- Perfect for small to medium SUVs and crossovers
- Delivers 270° of shady coverage to the side and rear of your ride
- Built-tough from lightweight, polyurethane-coated polyester
- UV-resistant and waterproof to block sun and rain
- Rustproof, anodized aluminum frame and engineered polymer joints
- Simple, one-person setup/takedown in minutes
- Mounts to most Rhino-Rack and other brand racks (may require fitting kit)
- Your Rhino-Rack Foxwing ECO 2.1 Awning is backed by a 1-year warranty
Fun in the sun isn’t so fun when the sun makes a furnace of your camp spot. So skirt the elements and take refuge under the Rhino-Rack Foxwing ECO 2.1 Awning. The versatile Rhino-Rack Foxwing 2.1 spreads out from the rear and side of your vehicle to deliver 270° of cool, shady coverage.
Pitching your Rhino-Rack Fox Wing ECO 2.1 is a simple, one-person operation. It mounts right to your Rhino-Rack or other brand rack, where it’s always at the ready. From camping and off-roading to beach outings and tailgate parties, your Rhino-Rack ECO 2.1 Foxwing turns any small to medium SUV into the shadiest place around.
Crafted from lightweight, polyurethane-coated polyester, the Rhino-Rack Foxwing ECO 2.1 Awning is treated to be both UV-resistant and waterproof. The frame is made from rustproof, anodized aluminum and all joints boast engineered-polymer construction. And to cast some shade on this deal, your Rhino-Rack Foxwing ECO 2.1 ECO 2.1 Awning carries a 1-year warranty.
Rhino-Rack Foxwing ECO 2.1 Awning Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David P (GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 26, 2017 3:06 PM
Awesome product. Worth the high cost if you need an awning that can surviving rough roads, high winds, heavy rains and desert sun.