- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Raise the roof with a Rhino-Rack Sunseeker Dome Awning
- Designed to provide the extra height and head clearance needed for lower vehicles
- Weatherproof, water-proof, mold-resistant and UV50+ protected rip-stop polycotton
- Can be mounted to either side of your vehicle or directly to the rear
- Ideal for taller groups or facilitates water run-off for wetter climates
- Quick, easy set-up – stands up to 6.5 ft tall (depending on vehicle)
- Includes awning, two guy ropes, two vertical poles, two support poles
- Your Rhino Rack Sunseeker Dome Awning comes with a 1-year warranty
Give your group some extra head clearance with a Rhino Rack Sunseeker 1300 Dome Awning. Designed for rides with lower roof heights, this domed awning gives you the additional height you need to stand comfortably underneath. Durable rip-stop polycotton construction. Includes awning, two guy ropes, two vertical poles, two support poles. 1-year warranty.
Rhino-Rack Sunseeker Dome Awning Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ronald R (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 1985 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 20, 2017 7:50 PM
Had the awning mounted in 15 minutes. Attached to an existing Rhino Rack on the top of my 4Runner using the hardware supplied with the awning. The dome gives a lot of headroom and easily sheds rain water.
Reviewed by Ricardo P (Lompoc, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Econoline — Apr 25, 2017 4:27 PM
This awning is the perfect size for covering both sets of my barn doors on my 2012 Ford Econoline van. It's also a perfect compliment to my fiberglass aerodynamic top.