- Camp in the comfort of your dry truck bed with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent
- Custom design is made to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Turns your truck bed into a comfortable campsite for 2 campers
- Pops up quickly without the complication of tarps, stakes or guide lines
- Floorless design sets up without removing gear from the bed
- Crafted from water-resistant fabric with tape-sealed seams (PU 2000mm)
- Protective heavy-duty straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish
- Outfitted with 2 gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Sky-view vent lets in light and ventilation—like sleeping under the stars
- Kit includes tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide
- Couple with a truck bed air mattress for a cozy camping experience
- Your Rightline Gear Truck Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
The great outdoors is a lot greater when you're up off the cold damp ground. And face it, there's nothing outdoorsy about a motel. So what's a comfort-seeking adventurer to do? Break camp with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent! Transforming the back of your pickup from bed to bivouac faster than you can say K.O.A., the Rightline truck tent is your instant home-away-from-home.
Camping has never been easier. Just park and pop your tent. It goes up with no stakes or guidelines—and your feet never leave the ground. And, the Rightline Gear truck tent's floorless design means you don't even need to empty the bed. Protective straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish, and the water-resistant, tape-sealed fabric keeps you camping high and dry.
To crank up the comfort, the Right Line truck bed tent comes with gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glowing zipper pulls. Plus, it features a sky-view vent that lets sleep under the stars when it's clear and batten down the hatches when it's stormy. And best yet, Rightline Gear includes the truck tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide, and a 1-year warranty.
- Measure the inside of your truck bed with the tailgate up and check the Truck Tent Sizing Guide
Rightline Gear Truck Tent Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alexander E (TEMPE, AZ) — Oct 03, 2014 8:39 AM
Poor stitching at the corner stress locations where the pool are anchored. After 1st attempt on my truck some stitching started to give way and tear the material. One of the elastic ties separated from it anchor point when I tensioned the strap.Trying to get a shipped replacement, so far being told to ship back for repair!!!! NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!
Reviewed by David M (Paulden, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Aug 04, 2014 9:42 PM
Haven't used the tent yet, but I set it up I. The driveway just to figure it out. Instructions were not so good, but I figured it out. The tent seems pretty well made and fits the truck pretty good. I would have rated the deal better if the tend were just a bit bigger to fit my f350. All in all, looks like it will work well.
Reviewed by Andrew R (WINDSOR, CT) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Aug 03, 2014 8:59 AM
It set up easily, and kept the rain out. Can't ask for much more. Lots of headroom, we put plywood on milk crates above the wheel wells and had enough space for a queen-size air mattress and still had enough room overhead, along with a ton of storage space below the plywood. I can't say enough about how happy I am with this.
Reviewed by michael R (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 31, 2014 7:03 AM
This tent is great. Perfect fit on my F-150 and the floorless design is great. I dont have to unload all my beach fishing gear to have a comfortable place to sleep for the night. Customer service was great. Ill be buying from AutoAnyting again.
Rightline Gear Truck Tent
- Ships By 1/29
- What Do You Drive?