- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Camp in the comfort of your dry truck bed with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent
- Custom design is made to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Turns your truck bed into a comfortable campsite for 2 campers
- Pops up quickly without the complication of tarps, stakes or guide lines
- Floorless design sets up without removing gear from the bed
- Crafted from water-resistant fabric with tape-sealed seams (PU 2000mm)
- Protective heavy-duty straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish
- Outfitted with 2 gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Sky-view vent lets in light and ventilation—like sleeping under the stars
- Kit includes tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide
- Couple with a truck bed air mattress for a cozy camping experience
- Your Rightline Gear Truck Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
The great outdoors is a lot greater when you're up off the cold damp ground. And face it, there's nothing outdoorsy about a motel. So what's a comfort-seeking adventurer to do? Break camp with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent! Transforming the back of your pickup from bed to bivouac faster than you can say K.O.A., the Rightline truck tent is your instant home-away-from-home.
Camping has never been easier. Just park and pop your tent. It goes up with no stakes or guidelines—and your feet never leave the ground. And, the Rightline Gear truck tent's floorless design means you don't even need to empty the bed. Protective straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish, and the water-resistant, tape-sealed fabric keeps you camping high and dry.
To crank up the comfort, the Right Line truck bed tent comes with gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glowing zipper pulls. Plus, it features a sky-view vent that lets sleep under the stars when it's clear and batten down the hatches when it's stormy. And best yet, Rightline Gear includes the truck tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide, and a 1-year warranty.
- Measure the inside of your truck bed with the tailgate up and check the Truck Tent Sizing Guide
Rightline Gear Truck Tent Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andre P (HAMMOND, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Dec 10, 2015 3:37 AM
Fits my gmc 2015 1500 (5'9" bed) well. I set it up once to test it but haven't taken it to the field yet. Sets up and takes down easy and fast. Easy to put back in storage bag. Looks like it'll hold up if you take care of it i.e. Don't get rough, dry it before storage. Made from typical tent material with some reinforcement in high stress areas but don't I would not over tighten straps.
Reviewed by ANTHONY C (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 19, 2015 7:31 PM
Fits my Tacoma 4 door short bed very well. Set up and takedown is easy, about ten minutes. It did rain for about 1/2 hour. Rainfly worked well, wish the rainfly had more coverage over the entrance.It never took in any water, but I think in a heavier rain it might have. Water was transferring to my hand when I wiped the area around the entrance from the inside. Love being off the ground in the rain and cooler weather.
Reviewed by Javier R (WICHITA, KS) — Sep 08, 2015 6:25 AM
I used it on my 2009 ram quad cab and it was great. I paired with the airbedz custom air mattress and I couldn't be happier. Set up was really easy and it was really windy where we were and the tent didn't budge.
Ships By 5/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rightline gear truck tents
- napier truck bed tent
- tent for suv
- used truck tent utah
- dogde car tent cover
- lincoln truck accesories
- mercury minivan assesories
- tent for 2010 dodge caravan
- pickup box tents 2011 toyota tundra
- truck tents for toyota tacoma
- truck chrome accessories
- cheap air filters for cars
- pick up bed liners