- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Camp in the comfort of your dry truck bed with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent
- Custom design is made to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Turns your truck bed into a comfortable campsite for 2 campers
- Pops up quickly without the complication of tarps, stakes or guide lines
- Floorless design sets up without removing gear from the bed
- Crafted from water-resistant fabric with tape-sealed seams (PU 2000mm)
- Protective heavy-duty straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish
- Outfitted with 2 gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Sky-view vent lets in light and ventilation—like sleeping under the stars
- Kit includes tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide
- Couple with a truck bed air mattress for a cozy camping experience
- Your Rightline Gear Truck Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
The great outdoors is a lot greater when you're up off the cold damp ground. And face it, there's nothing outdoorsy about a motel. So what's a comfort-seeking adventurer to do? Break camp with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent! Transforming the back of your pickup from bed to bivouac faster than you can say K.O.A., the Rightline truck tent is your instant home-away-from-home.
Camping has never been easier. Just park and pop your tent. It goes up with no stakes or guidelines—and your feet never leave the ground. And, the Rightline Gear truck tent's floorless design means you don't even need to empty the bed. Protective straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish, and the water-resistant, tape-sealed fabric keeps you camping high and dry.
To crank up the comfort, the Right Line truck bed tent comes with gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glowing zipper pulls. Plus, it features a sky-view vent that lets sleep under the stars when it's clear and batten down the hatches when it's stormy. And best yet, Rightline Gear includes the truck tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide, and a 1-year warranty.
- Measure the inside of your truck bed with the tailgate up and check the Truck Tent Sizing Guide
Rightline Gear Truck Tent Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marvin S (Klamath Falls, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 10, 2016 8:59 AM
We used it once and found set up was easy. We stayed dry from the rain all night. One of the tent pole shock cords broke upon set up but we were able to use it. However it was frustrating to have it break on first use. Other campers in the campground were anxious to see how we liked it so we shared the positives and the negative. I gave 4 stars cause the shock cord shouldn't break the first outing. We have no idea how it happened other than its a cheap small diameter cord.
Reviewed by Deb L (ROCHEPORT, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 30, 2016 5:26 AM
Ordered the wrong size in the beginning. One phone call and everything was put together for return and a quick turn around for the right size.
Ships By 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rightline gear truck tents
- napier truck bed tent
- tent for suv
- used truck tent utah
- dogde car tent cover
- lincoln truck accesories
- mercury minivan assesories
- tent for 2010 dodge caravan
- pickup box tents 2011 toyota tundra
- truck tents for toyota tacoma
- truck chrome accessories
- cheap air filters for cars
- pick up bed liners