- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Camp in the comfort of your dry truck bed with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent
- Custom design is made to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Turns your truck bed into a comfortable campsite for 2 campers
- Pops up quickly without the complication of tarps, stakes or guide lines
- Floorless design sets up without removing gear from the bed
- Crafted from water-resistant fabric with tape-sealed seams (PU 2000mm)
- Protective heavy-duty straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish
- Outfitted with 2 gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Sky-view vent lets in light and ventilation—like sleeping under the stars
- Kit includes tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide
- Couple with a truck bed air mattress for a cozy camping experience
- Your Rightline Gear Truck Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
The great outdoors is a lot greater when you're up off the cold damp ground. And face it, there's nothing outdoorsy about a motel. So what's a comfort-seeking adventurer to do? Break camp with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent! Transforming the back of your pickup from bed to bivouac faster than you can say K.O.A., the Rightline truck tent is your instant home-away-from-home.
Camping has never been easier. Just park and pop your tent. It goes up with no stakes or guidelines—and your feet never leave the ground. And, the Rightline Gear truck tent's floorless design means you don't even need to empty the bed. Protective straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish, and the water-resistant, tape-sealed fabric keeps you camping high and dry.
To crank up the comfort, the Right Line truck bed tent comes with gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glowing zipper pulls. Plus, it features a sky-view vent that lets sleep under the stars when it's clear and batten down the hatches when it's stormy. And best yet, Rightline Gear includes the truck tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide, and a 1-year warranty.
- Measure the inside of your truck bed with the tailgate up and check the Truck Tent Sizing Guide
Rightline Gear Truck Tent Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carol C (Kannapolis, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 28, 2017 7:12 AM
I ordered this tent knowing that I might eat the cost as I want a tent that will fit while my tonneau cover (factory) is in place. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it fit. This tent is perfect for my needs. I do not want to unload the bed of my truck eveytime I want to set up the tent. This tent is open on the bottom. So, all I have to do it fold back the tonneau cover (which when locked protects my equipment while on the road), put on the tent, inflate the mattress, and climb into bed.
Reviewed by Jeffery H (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Feb 24, 2017 4:50 PM
As soon as I received this tent (which arrived quickly), I read the directions and installed it on my pickup. There were a couple of hiccups between the instructions and my understanding, but everything installed without a hitch. I believe my next setup will go more smoothly.
Reviewed by Harold r (Plumas Lake, CA) — Jan 18, 2017 5:24 PM
I received it and put it up on the truck. I had to figure a few things out but fit after I got it figured out. To date I am happy with it but I have not used it yet. I am sure things will work out. I do plan to do a few demonstrations with it at Beale AFB and the dealership where I bought the truck. I hope to spark an interest in this type of tent camping , as a lot of campgrounds are not familiar with this concept.
Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rightline gear truck tents
- sct sf3 power flash programmer
- pop & lock tailgate
- campright pop up tents
- lexus all weather mats
- mercury minivan accessories
- nissan truck tent
- chevy avalanche air mattress
- chrysler 200 seat covers
- gmc sierra truck tent
- car luggage racks
- car trailer hitches
- pickup truck bed tool boxes