- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Camp in the comfort of your dry truck bed with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent
- Custom design is made to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Turns your truck bed into a comfortable campsite for 2 campers
- Pops up quickly without the complication of tarps, stakes or guide lines
- Floorless design sets up without removing gear from the bed
- Crafted from water-resistant fabric with tape-sealed seams (PU 2000mm)
- Protective heavy-duty straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish
- Outfitted with 2 gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Sky-view vent lets in light and ventilation—like sleeping under the stars
- Kit includes tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide
- Couple with a truck bed air mattress for a cozy camping experience
- Your Rightline Gear Truck Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
The great outdoors is a lot greater when you're up off the cold damp ground. And face it, there's nothing outdoorsy about a motel. So what's a comfort-seeking adventurer to do? Break camp with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent! Transforming the back of your pickup from bed to bivouac faster than you can say K.O.A., the Rightline truck tent is your instant home-away-from-home.
Camping has never been easier. Just park and pop your tent. It goes up with no stakes or guidelines—and your feet never leave the ground. And, the Rightline Gear truck tent's floorless design means you don't even need to empty the bed. Protective straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish, and the water-resistant, tape-sealed fabric keeps you camping high and dry.
To crank up the comfort, the Right Line truck bed tent comes with gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glowing zipper pulls. Plus, it features a sky-view vent that lets sleep under the stars when it's clear and batten down the hatches when it's stormy. And best yet, Rightline Gear includes the truck tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide, and a 1-year warranty.
- Measure the inside of your truck bed with the tailgate up and check the Truck Tent Sizing Guide
Rightline Gear Truck Tent Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by chris m (Las Vegas, NV) — May 21, 2015 8:40 AM
I personally think it is priced a bit too high for this tent. There are only a few on the market so im guessing that's why the price is higher....not much competition. However it was easy to set up and takedown and will do the job.
Reviewed by Jeff B (Independence, MO) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Mar 13, 2015 8:33 AM
Enjoyed setting the tent up. Great idea. Haven't used it yet, but will soon. Watched the video several times. It went up with ease. A little red in the tent would be nice to match my truck. Ha! I would suggest making a tent that would have an opening for heating & air conditioning from the truck back window. I bought the truck bed air mattress also, it was a great addition.
Reviewed by Robin R (Wolfforth, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 03, 2015 2:59 PM
Because my F150 has a Retrax Cover, I needed a tent without a floor. The right line was perfect for my situation. I can leave the cover over the bed until arriving at the campsite, retract the cover, put up the tent and everything in the bed is still clean and dry. It fits well and installs very quickly. A feature that I am particularly pleased with is how The hooks and straps are designed to keep my paint job looking new.
Reviewed by Alexander E (TEMPE, AZ) — Oct 03, 2014 8:39 AM
Poor stitching at the corner stress locations where the pool are anchored. After 1st attempt on my truck some stitching started to give way and tear the material. One of the elastic ties separated from it anchor point when I tensioned the strap.Trying to get a shipped replacement, so far being told to ship back for repair!!!! NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!
Rightline Gear Truck Tent
- Ships By 6/03
- What Do You Drive?