- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/31
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give vehicle camping new meaning with the Rightline Gear Universal Tent
- Turns most any vehicle into a comfortable campsite quickly
- Universal design fits hatchbacks, wagons, SUVs, trucks and trucks with shells
- Pitches quick without the complication of tarps, stakes or guide lines
- Floorless design sets up without removing gear from the bed (truck models only)
- Bathtub floor design means no ground tarp is necessary (SUV models only)
- Alligator Clamping Sleeve seals around the rear of vehicle (SUV models only)
- Made from water-resistant fabric with tape-sealed seams (PU 2000mm)
- Protective heavy-duty straps and nylon buckles are easy on your vehicle’s finish
- Fitted with gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Vents, doors and windows with no-see-um mesh let in light and provide ventilation
- Storm covers and rainfly keep the elements out
- Universal tent kit includes tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in setup guide
- Use with a truck bed air mattress for a comfortable camping experience
- Your Rightline Gear Universal Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, RVs look like fun. But having a house on wheels can raise havoc at the gas pump, and good luck finding a parking spot in the city. So, forget the RV envy and camp without a care in the Rightline Gear Universal Tent. Converting your car, SUV or truck from motor vehicle to motor home, Right Line Gear universal tents give car camping a whole new meaning.
Camping in your car is easy. Instead of leaning the seat back and attempting to sleep, just pop up your Rightline universal tent and camp like a king. With a universal design that fits most vehicles, Right Line universal camping tents let you go from commuter to camper in a snap. The water-resistant fabric is tape-sealed to keep you and your fellow campers dry. And, the protective straps and nylon buckles keep your vehicle's paint cozy, too.
Equipped with gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glowing zipper pulls, Rightline car camping tents are ready for adventure. The vents, doors and windows feature mesh and storm covers to keep sleeping funk and elements out—light and ventilation in. Even better, Rightline Gear includes the tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide, along with a 1-year warranty.
Rightline Gear Universal Tents Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard S (Cannelburg, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Apr 20, 2015 10:07 AM
Bought the tent for a 2011 Silverado. Fits the truck well. Two person set up is much easier. Had lots of rain the first time out. The very bottom corners dripped a little water in. I think because the seams are stretched tight. Not a real big deal. Over all just what I was looking for.
Reviewed by Todd M (AURORA, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Ranger — Sep 02, 2014 10:47 AM
Used this tent over the weekend camping and it worked great. It went up easy and even better packed back in the stuff sack just as easily. I like the fact that it has no floor in it so we didn't have to completely unpack the truck to put it up. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for this style tent.
- rightline gear truck tents
- suv tent campers
- campright pop up tents
- napier universal tents
- ford truck tent
- seat covers for ford trucks
- mercury minivan assesories
- toyota tacoma air mattress
- hyundai santa fe cargo liner
- nissan frontier truck bed tent
- car roof luggage rack
- auto rain guard
- auto slipcovers