- Save 10% Use Promo Code UCSWING10
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy-to-follow Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox is a swinging, removable, portable toolbox built just for trucks
- Provides storage that's always within your reach, without sacrificing the use of your truck bed
- Packs up to 75 lbs of cargo and tucks neatly into your bed’s sidewalls
- Crafted from lightweight, injection molded black ABS plastic
- Swings out 180° right over you tailgate for super-easy access
- Easily remove the case for complete bed access, and lockable with a padlock to prevent theft
- Completely portable, just lift the case out and your gear goes with you
- Locks securely into position with built-in quick-release pins
- Twist-Lock mechanism secures the case and can be used with or without a key
- Moisture sealed lid keeps your gear dry
- 3-inches of over-the-bed clearance allow cases to swing over lumber and materials
- Installs in about 5-minutes with 6 self-tapping screws
- Available in driver- and passenger-side specific models
- Includes one right- or left-side Swing Case, sliding tool tray, brackets and hardware
- Works with most tonneau covers
- Your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty
Put some swing into your sweet chariot with the UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox. Designed specifically for pickup beds, each Swing Case holds up to 75 lbs of tools and gear without eating-up precious cargo space.
Just pull the latch and the Swing Case pivots nearly 180° over your lowered tailgate giving you instant access. Then, the case swings back and locks securely in place. Plus, the locking lid keeps your gear secure, and the moisture seal keeps weather at bay.
The Case easily lifts out of your truck bed to become a portable chest you can carry anywhere. On the inside, a sliding tool tray keeps your stuff in order. And, since it's crafted from rugged injection molded ABS, the Swing Case Toolbox can handle all the abuse your truck throws at it.
Built for the driver and passenger sides, you can get both for less than the cost of a traditional toolbox. Installation takes about 5 minutes per side and everything you need is included. Best yet, your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Plastic bed liners require trimming for installation
- Bed rug style liners require small slots to be cut for installation
- Will not work with Extang Tri-Fecta, Extang Solid Fold, Downey Products, Lund Genesis Tri-Fold, Advantage Quick Draw, or with any bed extender
UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox Customer Reviews
370 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rickey K (Buckner, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 11, 2015 7:42 PM
Great product, would highly recommend to anyone looking for secure weatherproof storage. Easy Installation.
Reviewed by Darrin W (Nine Mile Falls, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 09, 2015 12:07 AM
This toolbox is easy to install and adds great flexibility and utility to a truck. You don't lose usable space and it's easily removed.
Reviewed by Chester B (LIVINGSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — Nov 05, 2015 8:41 PM
The Swing Box is a great product that solves my storage problem. I am used to a full size pickup with a large tool box across the bed. This Swing Box makes my Canyon a perfect fit. Chester
Reviewed by Robert C (Tullahoma, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Nov 05, 2015 8:40 PM
I installed in my 2015 F150 in about 20 minutes. It used pre-existing holes in the bed so no drilling was required. I would recommend using the passenger side box for the F150 because the bed light switch is on the drivers side and the box would block access to the switch if the drivers side box is used.