- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy-to-follow Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox is a swinging, removable, portable toolbox built just for trucks
- Provides storage that's always within your reach, without sacrificing the use of your truck bed
- Packs up to 75 lbs of cargo and tucks neatly into your bed’s sidewalls
- Crafted from lightweight, injection molded black ABS plastic
- Swings out 180° right over you tailgate for super-easy access
- Easily remove the case for complete bed access, and lockable with a padlock to prevent theft
- Completely portable, just lift the case out and your gear goes with you
- Locks securely into position with built-in quick-release pins
- Twist-Lock mechanism secures the case and can be used with or without a key
- Moisture sealed lid keeps your gear dry
- 3-inches of over-the-bed clearance allow cases to swing over lumber and materials
- Installs in about 5-minutes with 6 self-tapping screws
- Available in driver- and passenger-side specific models
- Includes one right- or left-side Swing Case, sliding tool tray, brackets and hardware
- Works with most tonneau covers
- Your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty
Put some swing into your sweet chariot with the UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox. Designed specifically for pickup beds, each Swing Case holds up to 75 lbs of tools and gear without eating-up precious cargo space.
Just pull the latch and the Swing Case pivots nearly 180° over your lowered tailgate giving you instant access. Then, the case swings back and locks securely in place. Plus, the locking lid keeps your gear secure, and the moisture seal keeps weather at bay.
The Case easily lifts out of your truck bed to become a portable chest you can carry anywhere. On the inside, a sliding tool tray keeps your stuff in order. And, since it's crafted from rugged injection molded ABS, the Swing Case Toolbox can handle all the abuse your truck throws at it.
Built for the driver and passenger sides, you can get both for less than the cost of a traditional toolbox. Installation takes about 5 minutes per side and everything you need is included. Best yet, your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Plastic bed liners require trimming for installation
- Bed rug style liners require small slots to be cut for installation
- Will not work with Extang Tri-Fecta, Extang Solid Fold, Downey Products, Lund Genesis Tri-Fold, Advantage Quick Draw, or with any bed extender
UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox Customer Reviews
479 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brenda O (PIEDMONT, SC) — Sep 20, 2016 11:42 PM
Great product, easy install, and best thing ever for extra storage if you don't need what's in it just remove the system!
Reviewed by David C (GERMANTOWN, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Sep 19, 2016 5:45 PM
I purchased the Swing Case to give me storage under the retrax rolling cover on my 2016 F-150. I bought them for both sides, but returned the driver side as it would cover the bed lights switch as well as block a portion of the light. I use the passenger side daily and it works flawlessly. Installation was super easy and did not require any drilling. I would highly recommend this product. Just beware that it will block some of the lighting if you have the bed light option.
Reviewed by Tom B (STREETMAN, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Sep 12, 2016 7:04 AM
The Swing Case provides adequate storage space for tools. I would recommend purchasing both sides in order to carry tools on one side and other supplies in the second box.
Reviewed by kent M (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 11, 2016 8:28 AM
works great - had it installed in no time easy to do - Great Item differently buy - uses blank space - still able to get everything in bed - will get other side soon
Reviewed by Robert B (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 31, 2016 8:28 PM
The boxes are very well made and very easy to install. No more having items rolling around my bed.