- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy-to-follow Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox is a swinging, removable, portable toolbox built just for trucks
- Provides storage that's always within your reach, without sacrificing the use of your truck bed
- Packs up to 75 lbs of cargo and tucks neatly into your bed’s sidewalls
- Crafted from lightweight, injection molded black ABS plastic
- Swings out 180° right over you tailgate for super-easy access
- Easily remove the case for complete bed access, and lockable with a padlock to prevent theft
- Completely portable, just lift the case out and your gear goes with you
- Locks securely into position with built-in quick-release pins
- Twist-Lock mechanism secures the case and can be used with or without a key
- Moisture sealed lid keeps your gear dry
- 3-inches of over-the-bed clearance allow cases to swing over lumber and materials
- Installs in about 5-minutes with 6 self-tapping screws
- Available in driver- and passenger-side specific models
- Includes one right- or left-side Swing Case, sliding tool tray, brackets and hardware
- Works with most tonneau covers
- Your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty
Put some swing into your sweet chariot with the UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox. Designed specifically for pickup beds, each Swing Case holds up to 75 lbs of tools and gear without eating-up precious cargo space.
Just pull the latch and the Swing Case pivots nearly 180° over your lowered tailgate giving you instant access. Then, the case swings back and locks securely in place. Plus, the locking lid keeps your gear secure, and the moisture seal keeps weather at bay.
The Case easily lifts out of your truck bed to become a portable chest you can carry anywhere. On the inside, a sliding tool tray keeps your stuff in order. And, since it's crafted from rugged injection molded ABS, the Swing Case Toolbox can handle all the abuse your truck throws at it.
Built for the driver and passenger sides, you can get both for less than the cost of a traditional toolbox. Installation takes about 5 minutes per side and everything you need is included. Best yet, your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Plastic bed liners require trimming for installation
- Bed rug style liners require small slots to be cut for installation
- Will not work with Extang Tri-Fecta, Extang Solid Fold, Downey Products, Lund Genesis Tri-Fold, Advantage Quick Draw, or with any bed extender
UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox Customer Reviews
451 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by gary b (BELLINGHAM, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 9:59 PM
Absolutely love it, perfect addition to store emergency tools and cables. Ease of access is much appreciated, much better than having to reach over bed rails to reach tools.
Reviewed by Robert Z (ROCHEPORT, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Monday at 12:56 PM
This product was easy to install and seems to be a quality product 4 weeks into its use.
Reviewed by Louis A (Hamilton Square, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 10, 2016 6:19 AM
This is nice but could be a little larger. Also, they should reposition the spot for the pad lock as it limits you to a small size lock. There's not enough room between the box and the locks loop. Quality is good and the appearance is excellent. Just a tweak here and there and it would be that much better.
Reviewed by Lucas T (Cape Girardeau, MO) — Jun 09, 2016 8:20 AM
This is a great box of your looking for something to store hitchs, bungee cords, light connectors and other things, it swings out of the way and does not stick out into the bed any further than the wheel well does its remove able and and it also fits under a bed cover. It a perfect size for someone looking for a tool box but does not want to lose the front 2' of there bed.