- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy-to-follow Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox is a swinging, removable, portable toolbox built just for trucks
- Provides storage that's always within your reach, without sacrificing the use of your truck bed
- Packs up to 75 lbs of cargo and tucks neatly into your bed’s sidewalls
- Crafted from lightweight, injection molded black ABS plastic
- Swings out 180° right over you tailgate for super-easy access
- Easily remove the case for complete bed access, and lockable with a padlock to prevent theft
- Completely portable, just lift the case out and your gear goes with you
- Locks securely into position with built-in quick-release pins
- Twist-Lock mechanism secures the case and can be used with or without a key
- Moisture sealed lid keeps your gear dry
- 3-inches of over-the-bed clearance allow cases to swing over lumber and materials
- Installs in about 5-minutes with 6 self-tapping screws
- Available in driver- and passenger-side specific models
- Includes one right- or left-side Swing Case, sliding tool tray, brackets and hardware
- Works with most tonneau covers
- Your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty
Put some swing into your sweet chariot with the UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox. Designed specifically for pickup beds, each Swing Case holds up to 75 lbs of tools and gear without eating-up precious cargo space.
Just pull the latch and the Swing Case pivots nearly 180° over your lowered tailgate giving you instant access. Then, the case swings back and locks securely in place. Plus, the locking lid keeps your gear secure, and the moisture seal keeps weather at bay.
The Case easily lifts out of your truck bed to become a portable chest you can carry anywhere. On the inside, a sliding tool tray keeps your stuff in order. And, since it's crafted from rugged injection molded ABS, the Swing Case Toolbox can handle all the abuse your truck throws at it.
Built for the driver and passenger sides, you can get both for less than the cost of a traditional toolbox. Installation takes about 5 minutes per side and everything you need is included. Best yet, your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Plastic bed liners require trimming for installation
- Bed rug style liners require small slots to be cut for installation
- Will not work with Extang Tri-Fecta, Extang Solid Fold, Downey Products, Lund Genesis Tri-Fold, Advantage Quick Draw, or with any bed extender
UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox Customer Reviews
587 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike F (Kihei, HI) — Jul 12, 2017 9:30 PM
These boxes are awesome, simple to fit and look great , I really like them and have recommended them to my truck friends .
Reviewed by Ted C (EVERETT, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Jul 11, 2017 4:23 PM
Great idea, but there are a few problems. 1. There's no way to lock the case to the hinge other than to keep the shackle lock on the box, but the space to put a padlock is very short. 2. The plastic is kind of flimsy, on a hot day it can be very hard to close because the plastic warps. 3. The release lever for the swing sticks very easily even after lubrication. I'll be keeping the box, but I wouldn't buy again.
Reviewed by Doug S (Sparta, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 30, 2017 8:02 AM
When I put up my hard cover on my 2014 Chevy every one who sees them likes them not to intrusive just a great size, for 1 has tools the other my cleaning products.
Reviewed by james g (VERNON ROCKVILLE, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 30, 2017 5:17 AM
seems a little smaller than I thought. set my 14" tool bag in and took up most of larger area. the "sliding tray" doesn't slide. the latch works well, but I did need to cut away the entire bedliner behind the box since it wouldn't come close to latching without that. as mentioned elsewhere you also need an extra padlock to secure it to truck, which would need to be removed to swing out the box.