UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy-to-follow Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox is a swinging, removable, portable toolbox built just for trucks
- Provides storage that's always within your reach, without sacrificing the use of your truck bed
- Packs up to 75 lbs of cargo and tucks neatly into your bed’s sidewalls
- Crafted from lightweight, high-impact black ABS plastic
- Swings out 180° right over you tailgate for super-easy access
- Easily remove the case for complete bed access
- Completely portable, just lift the case out and your gear goes with you
- Locks securely into position with built-in quick-release pins
- Twist-Lock mechanism secures the case and can be used with or without a key
- Moisture sealed lid keeps your gear dry
- 3-inches of over-the-bed clearance allow cases to swing over lumber and materials
- Installs in about 5-minutes with 6 self-tapping screws
- Available in driver- and passenger-side specific models
- Includes one right- or left-side Swing Case, sliding tool tray, brackets and hardware
- Works with most tonneau covers
- Your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty
Put some swing into your sweet chariot with the UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox. Designed specifically for pickup beds, each Swing Case holds up to 75 lbs of tools and gear without eating-up precious cargo space.
Just pull the latch and the Swing Case pivots nearly 180° over your lowered tailgate giving you instant access. Then, the case swings back and locks securely in place. Plus, the locking lid keeps your gear secure, and the moisture seal keeps weather at bay.
The Case easily lifts out of your truck bed to become a portable chest you can carry anywhere. On the inside, a sliding tool tray keeps your stuff in order. And, since it's crafted from rugged ABS, the Swing Case Toolbox can handle all the abuse your truck throws at it.
Built for the driver and passenger sides, you can get both for less than the cost of a traditional toolbox. Installation takes about 5 minutes per side and everything you need is included. Best yet, your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Plastic bed liners require trimming for installation
- Bed rug style liners require small slots to be cut for installation
- Will not work with Extang Tri-Fecta, Extang Solid Fold, Downey Products, Lund Genesis Tri-Fold, Advantage Quick Draw, or with any bed extender
UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox Customer Reviews
228 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andy D (Dixon, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Dec 09, 2014 6:20 PM
Perfect box for storage if you have a tonneau cover. Well built and heavy duty for the price. Loaded full and no sagging. Very secure also
Reviewed by Delance A (NEOLA, UT) — Dec 09, 2014 7:55 AM
I like the easy swing out to get into and it hold a lot of items. I would recommend it all my friends. Delance
Reviewed by Evan B (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Titan — Dec 06, 2014 12:23 PM
I've not had the cases long but so far so good. I don't love the plastic of which the cases are constructed. I had expected something a little more substantial. That said, I'm not an authority on plastics but after many years in service & dealing w/ a broad spectrum of gov eqpt I expect storage containers for my gear to take a beating maintain function & most importantly protect what I deem worthy of locking inside. Hopefully, these will surprise me.
Reviewed by MANUEL R (The Colony, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 05, 2014 8:18 AM
Took about 15 minutes to install! I like the toolbox and its design. It sure saves a lot of space and headaches looking for the larger tools, such as hammers, breaker bars, and even your drill!
Reviewed by Dennis D (ROTHSCHILD, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Dec 04, 2014 8:25 AM
Installed over drop in bed liner so I had to do some trimming. Not a problem. 15 minutes with a dremel tool and a portable screwdriver. Nice units look good, work good.
- undercover truck tool boxes
- trailer tongue tool box
- challenger locking storage chest
- delta portable utility chest
- inbed truck tool boxes
- rolls royce floor mats
- toyota truck box
- toolbox for chevy avalanche
- plastic pickup truck tool boxes
- dodge ram tool boxes
- programer chips
- roof luggage rack
- truck bedliners