Dee Zee Specialty Series Wheel Well Truck Toolbox
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add storage space that doesn't crowd your truck's bed with Dee Zee's ingenious Wheel Well Toolbox
- This groundbreaking truck toolbox mounts right behind your wheel well-leaving the length of your rig's cargo hold open
- Handy location gives you fast, easy access to the gear stored inside
- Wrought from heavy-duty aluminum with a rugged diamond-tread texture or smooth black or white finish (depending on model)
- Locking lid lifts smoothly, thanks to its sturdy piano hinge
- For even greater storage capacity, get both the driver-side and passenger-side toolbox
- Includes foam tape to cushion the contact between your toolbox and paintjob
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Dee Zee Specialty Series Wheel Well Truck Toolbox is covered by a limited lifetime Warranty
Full-sized toolboxes may hold a lot, but they trim your truck's bed length at least 2 feet. What's worse, they're nearly impossible to reach when your bed's fully loaded. Break free from the traditional and bolt on Dee Zee's innovative Wheel Well Toolbox.
Anchored behind your truck's wheel hump, the Wheel Well Toolbox leaves your rig's bed open for longer freight. Plus, your Wheel Well Toolbox mounts right up against the side wall of your truck bed. You can easily reach your stuff without any hassle. No more climbing across your cargo or stretching over the side of your rig to get to that 5/8" socket.
Crafted from heavy-duty aluminum in a smooth or diamond-tread finish (depending on model), the Wheel Well Toolbox can endure almost any punishment. Yet, its lockable lid lifts with ease, thanks to its sturdy piano hinge. The Wheel Well Toolbox comes in a Polished Brite-Tread or black finish, and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- In order to ensure a secure, shift-free fit on your truck, some minor drilling is required during the installation of your Wheel Well Toolbox.
Dee Zee Specialty Series Wheel Well Truck Toolbox Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lance C (SANDY, OR) — Jan 24, 2014 3:24 AM
I have a Dodge 3500. The notch out that goes over wheel we'll is a lot bigger than it needs to be. This wastes a lot of would be storage space. Instead of a universal box, a box built for specific trucks would be nice.
Reviewed by Craig H (Lehighton, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Sep 25, 2013 7:41 PM
The worst thing about this box it that the front bracket is in the corner of the bed behind the box. This is definetly a two person job. Overall I'm happy with the box.
Reviewed by David B (Iowa, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Aug 04, 2013 11:21 AM
The tool box was quite easy to install, but that mostly is because I did not install the internal shelf. I needed the extra room. All in all, good tool box so far
Reviewed by Larry K (HEREFORD, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 17, 2013 10:33 PM
There are no instructions and I am disappointed that it is not custom fitted to the truck I have. If I were to mount it as the advertised picture shows, the top of the toolbox would be 4 inches below the top of the truck box. If the toolbox would be mounted next to the side, one couldn't open the lid.
Reviewed by Kurt M (HOLLISTER, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — May 22, 2013 5:41 AM
I liked everything about the toolbox except the installation instructions. There are vague and incomplete. I am a handy guy and can figure it out but it would have been a quicker installation if the instruction were a little more precise.