- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Lund Challenger Truck Tool Box boasts construction-grade quality for the most demanding jobs
- Skillfully assembled from thick-wall diamond plate aluminum that won't rust, pit or peel and smooth seam-welded for strength
- The Lund Challenger Truck Tool Box mounts fast and easy with the included J-bolt hardware—no drilling, cutting or other modification necessary
- Features an integrated side-wall screwdriver holder and handy trays for the small stuff
- The Lund Challenger Truck Tool Box employs a patented foam-infused lid that offers strength and reduced noise
- Provides effortless access to your gear with dual struts for smooth lid action
- The Challenger Truck Tool Box employs stainless steel paddle handles that increase security with a single driver's side keyed lock
- Offered in professional black powder coat or sharp bright finishes
- Your Lund Challenger Truck Tool Box carries a 1-year warranty
Roll to your next jobsite or out for a weekend adventure with a contractor-grade truck tool box holding all the gear you'll need. Lund's Challenger Truck Tool Box doesn't back down from even the most demanding jobs, making it one truck tool box you can rely on for years.
Thick-wall aluminum construction that won't peel, pit or rust. A robust black or bright finish that fights the elements. Sturdy stainless steel paddle handles that latch tight. And, heavy-duty struts that make lid lifting easy. The Challenger Truck Tool Box fuses total convenience with the toughness of a vault.
Store anything big or small in the Challenger Truck Tool Box's generous compartment. There's built-in trays plus an integrated screwdriver holder that keeps your instruments at hand.
Hire the truck tool box that was born to do the job right. Your Lund Challenger Truck Tool Box carries a 1-year warranty.
- Before you buy, take a moment to measure your truck's bed. Check the distance between your side rails, the height of your side walls and the length from your wheel well to the back of your cab. Pick a toolbox that fits into these dimensions.
Lund Challenger Single Lid Truck Toolbox Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by eric h (Cornelius, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F100 — Aug 03, 2006 5:53 AM
its a great tool box. tons of room. the only bad design is that you have to go to the driver side to unlock it and. solid design. very happy
Reviewed by scott r (Seminole, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Dakota — Dec 29, 2005 9:01 PM
Nothing bad about this box. Nothing great either. It get's the job done. Shipped fast. No drilling to the truck bed,only to the box was a plus.