Lund Contender Truck Toolbox
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code LUNDTOOL15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Lund Contender Series Truck Tool Box offers ideal gear storage for your truck at a great value price
- Rugged diamond plate aluminum construction and fully-welded seams bring complete durability
- The Contender Series Truck Tool Box employs a dome-style lid with a weatherproof seal to keep the elements out
- Single strut lid support offers quick, convenient access to your gear
- Contender Series Truck Tool Boxes secure your equipment with quick-release latches and a single keyed lock on the driver's side
- All mounting hardware included with only minor drilling required for installation
- The Contender Truck Tool Box sports a smooth bright polished finish
- Your Lund Contender Series Truck Tool Box carries a 1-year warranty
Hammers, hardware, drills, a Sawzall-whatever you need to carry, Lund's Contender Series Truck Tool Box gets the job done without breaking the bank. Even if you're stowing lighter fare, like groceries or gym gear, the Contender Truck Tool Box secures your stuff right, and at a value price.
It's easy on the budget, but this truck tool box isn't cheap on quality. Thick-wall diamond plate aluminum and smooth seam welds make the Contender Truck Tool Box a vault-like spot for your gear. The easy access lid opens effortlessly with the power of a single strut, then closes tight with durable latches and a secure keyed lock. And, thick weather seals keep the elements outside.
Installing the Contender Truck Tool Box requires the included hardware, a few minor drill holes and about half an hour's time. Your Lund Contender Series Truck Tool Box carries a 1-year warranty, too. Start storing the tools of your trade the right way today!
- Before you buy, take a moment to measure your truck's bed. Check the distance between your side rails, the height of your side walls and the length from your wheel well to the back of your cab. Pick a toolbox that fits into these dimensions.
Lund Contender Truck Toolbox Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matthew M (Moscow, ID) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Dakota — Jul 11, 2009 11:59 AM
All I can say is that this new addition to my pick-up truck has been absolutely amazing! It was painfully easy to install, is very light (but tough and durable), looks amazing, and is more than useful. If you want someplace to store extra stuff you don't want to pile in the back spaces of your truck, you should definitely buy this. No joke! Thanks guys.