Delta Pro Aluminum Innerside Toolbox
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code DELTA10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Delta Pro Aluminum Innerside Toolbox provides a secure home for your longer tools and equipment
- Resists up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force, stopping break-ins before they can even get started
- Delta Pro Innerside Toolboxes sit on your bed rails just behind your crossover toolbox, creating a bed-wrapping network of storage
- Equipped with a single pushbutton lock for the easiest access to your tools
- Delta Pro Aluminum Innerside Toolboxes feature the advanced protection of the Gear-LockT Dual Rotary Locking System
- Self-aligning lock latch pins guarantee a tight seal with every closing of the lid—no striker adjustments required
- Capped by the toughest lid Delta has ever tested: the RSL Rigid Structural Lid
- Delta Pro Innerside Toolboxes open swiftly with a mid-lid gas spring support
- Pick between a bright polished or black powder coat finish that matches your Delta Crossover Toolbox
- Your Delta Pro Innerside Toolbox is covered by a 3-year warranty
A security network for all of your tools, all the way around your bed. That's what you get when you team Delta Pro Innerside Toolboxes with a Delta Pro Crossover. Famous Delta quality, 1,000-lb. prying force resistance, matching finishes and complete weather protection are just a few of the tough traits of a Delta Pro Series Toolbox setup.
These Delta Pro Aluminum Innerside Toolboxes have all the interior space to corral your longer gear, plus the built-in convenience of small tool compartments. Each Innerside Toolbox features reinforced aluminum construction with Delta's RSL rigid lid, a pushbutton lock with a secure rotary gear mechanism and smooth gas spring supports. Access is convenient and easy for you, and incredibly tough for a thief.
Delta Pro Innerside Toolboxes come with your choice of a bright polished or black powder coat finish that matches your Delta Crossover Toolbox. And, Delta backs your Delta Pro Aluminum Innerside Toolbox with a 3-year warranty.
- To ensure your Delta Pro Innerside Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the height, width and length of your bed rails, then select the best size to fit that space on your truck.
Delta Pro Aluminum Innerside Toolbox Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ralph R (VERNON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Nov 20, 2013 2:47 PM
Used this tool box mounted behind the cab and love the space savings that I got in the bed. Easy installation and love the powder coat black.
Reviewed by wayne b (Gilbert, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Sep 28, 2009 9:26 PM
one of the boxs was droped and bent up on the top corner perty bad but i know it would take too long to get another one shiped other than that it is ok
Reviewed by Jesse T (Brookfield, NH) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Dec 19, 2007 5:25 PM
The fact that the unit is made of aluminum and the size of it, makes it the perfect storage box for me. I needed a weatherproof secure box to hold some tools and other maintance material. Thankyou, Jesse
- delta truck boxes
- aluminum trailer tongue storage box
- aluminum underbed box
- delta pro steel single-lid crossover toolbox
- tanau truck bed covers
- inbed truck tool boxes
- bmw sun visor
- chevy tahoe rims
- side mount toolbox for titan
- tool box for chevy silverado
- wind rain guards
- auto mats and liners
- automotive gauge accessories