- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The JOBOX Aluminum Innerside Toolbox provides a secure home for your longer tools and equipment
- Resists up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force, stopping break-ins before they can even get started
- JOBOX Innerside Toolboxes sit on your bed rails just behind your crossover toolbox, creating a bed-wrapping network of storage
- Equipped with a single pushbutton lock for the easiest access to your tools
- JOBOX Aluminum Innerside Toolboxes feature the advanced protection of the Gear-LockT Dual Rotary Locking System
- Self-aligning lock latch pins guarantee a tight seal with every closing of the lid—no striker adjustments required
- Capped by the toughest lid JOBOX has ever tested: the RSL Rigid Structural Lid
- JOBOX Innerside Toolboxes open swiftly with a mid-lid gas spring support
- Pick between a bright polished or black powder coat finish that matches your JOBOX Crossover Toolbox
- Your JOBOX Innerside Toolbox is covered by a 3-year warranty
A security network for all of your tools, all the way around your bed. That's what you get when you team JOBOX Innerside Toolboxes with a JOBOX Pro Crossover. Famous quality, 1,000-lb. prying force resistance, matching finishes and complete weather protection are just a few of the tough traits of a JOBOX Toolbox setup.
These JOBOX Aluminum Innerside Toolboxes have all the interior space to corral your longer gear, plus the built-in convenience of small tool compartments. Each Innerside Toolbox features reinforced aluminum construction with an RSL rigid lid, a pushbutton lock with a secure rotary gear mechanism and smooth gas spring supports. Access is convenient and easy for you, and incredibly tough for a thief.
JOBOX Innerside Toolboxes come with your choice of a bright polished or black powder coat finish that matches your JOBOX Crossover Toolbox. And, JOBOX backs your Aluminum Innerside Toolbox with a 3-year warranty.
- To ensure your JOBOX Innerside Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the height, width and length of your bed rails, then select the best size to fit that space on your truck.
JOBOX Aluminum Innerside Toolbox Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ralph R (VERNON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Nov 20, 2013 2:47 PM
Used this tool box mounted behind the cab and love the space savings that I got in the bed. Easy installation and love the powder coat black.
Reviewed by wayne b (Gilbert, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Sep 28, 2009 9:26 PM
one of the boxs was droped and bent up on the top corner perty bad but i know it would take too long to get another one shiped other than that it is ok
Reviewed by Jesse T (Brookfield, NH) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Dec 19, 2007 5:25 PM
The fact that the unit is made of aluminum and the size of it, makes it the perfect storage box for me. I needed a weatherproof secure box to hold some tools and other maintance material. Thankyou, Jesse
- delta truck toolboxes
- reese forged ball mount
- smittybilt soft top storage bag
- truck wheel well tool box
- custom floor mats ferrari logo
- ford truck tool boxes
- in bed truck tool boxes
- ford f 150 tool box
- plastic pickup truck tool boxes
- subaru forester tent
- pickup truck tailgate net
- custom size tonneau cover
- discount custom floor mats