- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The JOBOX Aluminum Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox is the toughest, most theft-deterrent crossover toolbox
- Resists up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force, stopping break-ins before they can even get started
- JOBOX Single-Lid Crossover Toolboxes also feature the security and smoothness of a Gear-LockT Dual Rotary Locking System
- Self-aligning lock latch pins guarantee a tight seal with every closing—no striker adjustments ever
- Topped by the toughest lid JOBOX has ever tested: the RSLT Rigid Structural Lid
- JOBOX Crossover Toolboxes employ high-strength reinforced aluminum wall construction
- Full-width lock console encases and protects the locking mechanism
- JOBOX Aluminum Crossover Toolboxes are equipped with end-mounted push buttons for easy access and locking from both ends of the box
- Integrated storage bins at each end and a sliding 4-compartment tray make great places for small tools and hardware
- JOBOX Toolboxes open swiftly with guarded twin gas spring supports at each end of the lid
- Comes in your choice of finish: bright polished or black powder coat
- Your JOBOX Aluminum Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox is covered by a 3-year warranty
Meet JOBOX's top-of-the-line toolbox for strength and theft-blocking: the JOBOX Aluminum Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox. With a mix of the best features, tough materials and superior design, a JOBOX Aluminum Crossover Toolbox is something serious tool-haulers must have.
Pros in the know trust JOBOX Toolboxes to keep shifty thieves out of their equipment. With reinforced aluminum construction, a rotary gear locking system, self-aligning latch pins and a Rigid Structural Lid, they can resist up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force. That's right-even with 1,000 lbs. of force bent on stealing your tools, the JOBOX Crossover Toolbox won't relent.
Above and beyond strength, JOBOX Crossover Toolboxes give you convenience. Access your gear from either side with pushbutton locks. Store small tools in the built-in bins or the sliding tray. Open the lid quickly with smooth gas springs. JOBOX also backs your Aluminum Crossover Toolbox with a 3-year warranty.
- To ensure your JOBOX Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.
JOBOX Aluminum Single Lid Crossover Tool Box Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Melvin F (SMITHFIELD, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 28, 2017 6:48 AM
I've owned weather guard boxes in the past but never a delta and I really like the quality and workmanship of Delta Jobox.
Reviewed by Christi W (LIBERTY LAKE, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — May 06, 2013 11:10 PM
Great tool box. No problem with keys, great fit on my tacoma 2013. could maybe use extra j-bolt... But stays in place with the two supplied for now. I'm VERY pleased.
Reviewed by daniel k (Palm Harbor, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Frontier — Nov 08, 2011 4:02 AM
This is a great box i only have two complaints. First, when i opened the box the first time it had swirls and smears of a white paste or powder, i have no idea what this was but you'd think before they packed up their product for shipping that they'd at least clean it. Second, when it arrived to me the box and crate had been mishandled, this was evident from the bashed corners and footprints on top, however i believe this is another fault of the company since they listed the contents of the box as pulp wood, which can be treated any old way and doesn't care. If they cleaned it before they sent it out so it didn't look already used and if they actually listed it right on the shipping manifest it would have been a lot better and probably would avoid all the mishandling and damage complaints that they receive
Reviewed by Andrew D (cambridge, ON) — Jun 06, 2008 3:18 PM
I am very happy with this box, it is extremely solid, way more than any other box on the market, and it opens and shuts like a dream... as well it is almost impossible to pry open... i love it, and for the money it was a steal, and definately a must have ... thanks autoanythign ... kick a&% store! drew