Delta Pro Aluminum Single Lid Crossover Toolbox
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code DELTA10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 2/18 - 2/20
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Delta Pro Aluminum Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox is Delta's toughest, most theft-deterrent crossover toolbox
- Resists up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force, stopping break-ins before they can even get started
- Delta Pro Single-Lid Crossover Toolboxes also feature the security and smoothness of Delta's Gear-LockT Dual Rotary Locking System
- Self-aligning lock latch pins guarantee a tight seal with every closing—no striker adjustments ever
- Topped by the toughest lid Delta has ever tested: the RSLT Rigid Structural Lid
- Delta Pro Crossover Toolboxes employ high-strength reinforced aluminum wall construction
- Full-width lock console encases and protects the locking mechanism
- Delta Pro Aluminum Crossover Toolboxes are equipped with end-mounted push buttons for easy access and locking from both ends of the box
- Integrated storage bins at each end and a sliding 4-compartment tray make great places for small tools and hardware
- Delta Pro Toolboxes open swiftly with guarded twin gas spring supports at each end of the lid
- Comes in your choice of finish: bright polished or black powder coat
- Your Delta Pro Aluminum Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox is covered by a 3-year warranty
Meet Delta's top-of-the-line toolbox for strength and theft-blocking: the Delta Pro Aluminum Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox. With a mix of Delta's best features, tough materials and superior design, a Delta Pro Aluminum Crossover Toolbox is something serious tool-haulers must have.
Pros in the know trust Delta Pro Series Toolboxes to keep shifty thieves out of their equipment. With reinforced aluminum construction, a rotary gear locking system, self-aligning latch pins and Delta's RSL Lid, they can resist up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force. That's right-even with 1,000 lbs. of force bent on stealing your tools, the Delta Pro Crossover Toolbox won't relent.
Above and beyond strength, Delta Pro Crossover Toolboxes give you convenience. Access your gear from either side with pushbutton locks. Store small tools in the built-in bins or the sliding tray. Open the lid quickly with smooth gas springs. Delta also backs your Delta Pro Aluminum Crossover Toolbox with a 3-year warranty.
- To ensure your Delta Pro Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.
Delta Pro Aluminum Single Lid Crossover Toolbox Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christi W (LIBERTY LAKE, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — May 06, 2013 11:10 PM
Great tool box. No problem with keys, great fit on my tacoma 2013. could maybe use extra j-bolt... But stays in place with the two supplied for now. I'm VERY pleased.
Reviewed by daniel k (Palm Harbor, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Frontier — Nov 08, 2011 4:02 AM
This is a great box i only have two complaints. First, when i opened the box the first time it had swirls and smears of a white paste or powder, i have no idea what this was but you'd think before they packed up their product for shipping that they'd at least clean it. Second, when it arrived to me the box and crate had been mishandled, this was evident from the bashed corners and footprints on top, however i believe this is another fault of the company since they listed the contents of the box as pulp wood, which can be treated any old way and doesn't care. If they cleaned it before they sent it out so it didn't look already used and if they actually listed it right on the shipping manifest it would have been a lot better and probably would avoid all the mishandling and damage complaints that they receive
Reviewed by Andrew D (cambridge, ON) — Jun 06, 2008 3:18 PM
I am very happy with this box, it is extremely solid, way more than any other box on the market, and it opens and shuts like a dream... as well it is almost impossible to pry open... i love it, and for the money it was a steal, and definately a must have ... thanks autoanythign ... kick a&% store! drew
Reviewed by Hud C (Petaluma, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 10, 2008 7:15 PM
i thought the box was going to be nicer, missed welds,came with two dents.next time i will spend the extra money and buy weatherguard boxes.poor construction.