- Save 10% Use Promo Code DELTA10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The JOBOX Aluminum Single-Lid Low-Profile Crossover Toolbox makes high-security look custom and smooth
- Resists up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force, stopping break-ins before they can even get started
- Sits much lower than standard toolbox for enhanced visibility and a boosted cool factor
- JOBOX Low-Profile Crossover Toolboxes feature the advanced protection of the Gear-LockT Dual Rotary Locking System
- Self-aligning lock latch pins guarantee a tight seal with every closing of the lid—no striker adjustments ever
- Capped by the toughest lid JOBOX has ever tested: the RSL Rigid Structural Lid
- JOBOX Low-Profile Crossover Toolboxes use high-strength reinforced aluminum wall construction
- Full-width lock console encases and protects the twin latch mechanisms
- JOBOX Low-Profile Crossover Toolboxes are equipped with stainless steel paddle handles with a leak-proof design
- Integrated storage bins at each end and a sliding 4-compartment tray make great places for small tools and hardware
- JOBOX Low-Profile Toolboxes open swiftly twin gas spring supports at each end of the lid that are protected by built-in guards
- Pick between a bright polished or black powder coat finish
- Your JOBOX Aluminum Low-Profile Crossover Toolbox is covered by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your truck with the ultimate in smooth toolbox looks and enduring security. The JOBOX Aluminum Low-Profile Crossover Toolbox not only has the sleek, custom look your truck was born to sport, it features the incredible strength to withstand up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force without giving in.
A Gear Lock rotary latch system. Reinforced aluminum wall construction. Rigid Structural Lid. Automatic-adjusting latch pins. Convenient storage compartments and trays. The JOBOX Low-Profile Crossover Toolbox is definitely deluxe with a capital D. It's why pros on jobsites everywhere trust the JOBOX series to deliver for them daily.
You can count on the JOBOX name to holster your gear-they've earned their stripes with 40 years of unrelenting quality famous the world around. In fact, JOBOX backs your Aluminum Low-Profile Crossover Toolbox with a 3-year warranty. All you have to do is pick the finish that best suits your truck: black or bright.
- To ensure your JOBOX Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.
JOBOX Aluminum Low-Profile Crossover Toolbox Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by GARY B (Lincoln, CA) — Jun 27, 2015 7:12 AM
I was extremely disappointed in the Delta Pro box I received. I was expecting quality and strength. Instead I got poorly manufactured and low quality. I waited three weeks thinking I was going to get my money's worth. It is no better than boxes several hundred dollars less. I would not reccomend this product
Reviewed by Alec B (Beaverton, OR) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Sep 21, 2012 3:21 PM
No damage during delivery except that just above the DeltaPro sign, the door has paint scratched off. Area is about the size of a quarter. Otherwise build quality is good and install in truck is supper easy. Inclusion of 2 additional mounting bolts besides the 2 you get with the box would have been good. I secured the box further with 2 mounting bolts I bought at local Ace store.
Reviewed by William C M (Glendale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Mar 08, 2011 7:20 AM
The tool box arrived as promised, earlier actually, and in good shape. Both striker pins were to short. The left pin barely engaged the locking mechanism so it appeared to lock but the right pin engaged nothing. I had to buy some bolts at the hardware store and cut the heads off to make replacement pins. Very poor final inspection/build quality at the factory.
Reviewed by Maurice S (Clinton Township, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F150 — Jul 29, 2007 11:22 AM
Although a bit pricey, the Delta toolbox fit nicely in my F150. The intallation took only minutes...the best feature is the solid latching mechanism which is stronger than most boxes.