- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The JOBOX Aluminum Dual-Lid Rear-Hinge Crossover Toolbox combines ultimate security and the popular dual-lid design
- Resists up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force, stopping break-ins before they can even get started
- JOBOX Dual-Lid Crossover Toolboxes feature the advanced protection of the Gear-LockT Dual Rotary Locking System
- Self-aligning lock latch pins guarantee a tight seal with every closing of the lid
- Capped by the toughest lid JOBOX has ever tested: the RSL (Rigid Structural Lid)
- JOBOX Dual-Lid Crossover Toolboxes use high-strength reinforced aluminum wall construction
- Full-width lock console encases and protects the twin latch mechanisms
- JOBOX Dual-Lid Crossover Toolboxes are equipped with pushbutton locks on each lid for convenient access to both sides of the box
- Built-in storage bins below each lid and a sliding 4-compartment tray make great places for small tools and hardware
- JOBOX Dual-Lid Rear-Hinge Toolboxes open swiftly with a gas spring support on each lid
- Your JOBOX Aluminum Dual-Lid Rear-Hinge Crossover Toolbox is covered by a 3-year warranty
Could the JOBOX Dual-Lid Rear-Hinge Toolbox be the ultimate box for your truck? It does have the big capacity and dual-lid opening action. It can resist up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force without letting a thief in. It does give you famous JOBOX quality. In other words, it just might be the ultimate secure storage for you.
The JOBOX Dual-Lid Toolbox gets its legendary strength from a few key features: twin-gear rotary latch locks, reinforced aluminum wall construction, and pushbutton latches on each of its RSL lids. Add full weather seals, and this JOBOX is an expert at keeping moisture and thieves out.
You can count on the JOBOX name to secure all of your equipment-it's taken 40 years of quality to earn their ironclad reputation. In fact, JOBOX backs your Aluminum Dual-Lid Crossover Toolbox with a 3-year warranty. So, is this the ultimate box for your truck? Order today and experience its excellence in person.
- To ensure your JOBOX Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.
JOBOX Aluminum Dual-Lid Rear Hinge Crossover Toolbox Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Vito R (Putnam Valley, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Jul 12, 2012 5:36 AM
I am a Firefighter and I purchased this toolbox to store my fire gear and tools. I shopped around and found the best price. I called AutoAnything and they were very helpful as well. The toolbox is strong, durable and very easy to install, I had it in service in less than 15 minutes. I totally recommend this box and AutoAnything!!
- jobox truck toolboxes
- b&m remote transmission filter kit
- diamondback headache rack
- swing out tool boxes for trucks
- toyota accessories
- ford truck tool boxes
- in bed truck tool boxes
- nissan frontier side tool boxes
- toyota tundra tool boxes
- ford f350 rims
- pu bed liner
- discount dash mat
- bike rack for top of car