- Save 10% Use Promo Code DELTA10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The JOBOX Steel Innerside Toolbox combines the long storage space of an innerside with the old-school goodness of steel
- Resists up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force, stopping thieves in their tracks
- JOBOX Innerside Toolboxes sit on your bed rails just behind your crossover toolbox, creating a bed-wrapping network of storage
- Equipped with a single pushbutton lock for the easiest access to your tools
- JOBOX Steel Innerside Toolboxes feature the advanced protection of the Gear-LockT Dual Rotary Locking System
- Self-aligning lock latch pins guarantee a tight seal with every closing of the lid—no striker adjustment required
- Capped by a reinforced steel domed lid with full weather seals against the elements
- JOBOX Innerside Toolboxes open swiftly with a mid-lid gas spring support
- Pick a white or black powder coat finish that matches your JOBOX Crossover Toolbox
- Your JOBOX Steel Innerside Toolbox is covered by a 3-year warranty
Some things just need the toughness of steel. That's why JOBOX builds these Pro Steel Innerside Toolboxes with every ounce of toughness they can muster. For your longest, hardest and heaviest equipment, there's no better place to call home.
Perfect for teaming with a JOBOX Crossover, the JOBOX Steel Innerside Toolbox creates a network of secure storage around your bed. A convenient pushbutton lock, a self-rising reinforced steel lid and handy compartments ensure that your tools are always at hand. And, with 1,000 lbs. of prying force resistance, the JOBOX Steel Innerside Toolbox makes sure they stay at hand-not in the hands of a thief.
JOBOX didn't build a 40-year reputation as king of the jobsite by making flimsy boxes that crack under pressure. In fact, the top-shelf JOBOX is trusted across the trades as a reliable sidekick on any truck. And, for even more assurance, JOBOX backs your Pro Steel Innerside Toolbox with a 3-year warranty.
- To ensure your JOBOX Innerside Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the height, width and length of your bed rails, then select the best size to fit that space on your truck.
JOBOX Steel Innerside Toolbox Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- delta aluminum truck boxes
- dodge ram single lid low-profile crossover tool box
- underbed truck tool boxes
- wheel well tool boxes steel
- inbed truck tool boxes
- kia car mats
- tanau truck bed covers
- toyota truck tool box
- ford fusion rims
- side mount toolbox for titan
- brake disc and pads
- floor mats deep for trucks
- roof rack bike carrier review