- Save 10% Use Promo Code JOBOX10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- JOBOX Aluminum Topside Toolboxes are the professional solution to fast access and secure storage of your equipment
- Sturdy aluminum construction steadily protects your tools and keeps thieves out
- JOBOX Aluminum Topside Toolboxes feature reinforced lids with 3-point locking mechanisms for maximum security
- Stainless steel T-handle assemblies with leak-proof seals make for easy opening and pull the lid tightly closed to form a seal with the recessed lid frame
- JOBOX Topside Toolboxes feature twist-free, plastic-coated galvanized steel aircraft cables for lid support
- Weather seals around the lid frame keep moisture and other elements from entering and damaging your tools
- Equipped with extra-strength center posts and body ends to withstand heavy use and forceful break-in attempts
- JOBOX Topside Toolboxes come with a full mounting kit that includes pre-drilled steel mounting legs
- Choose between bright polished or black powder coat finishes
- Your JOBOX Aluminum Topside Toolbox is covered by a 3-year warranty
For maximum capacity, fast access and complete security, there's only one way to go: straight to the top. Straight to a JOBOX Topside Toolbox, that is.
The JOBOX Topside Toolbox is the professional solution for carrying the most tools on your truck. Mount a pair to the top of your bed rails, and experience the top-end difference.
Reinforced aluminum construction. Stainless T-handles and leak-free lock assemblies. Full weather stripping. Lids with 3 lock positions each for maximum security. Sturdy supports and ends that stand the test of time and the test of a determined thief. Steel mounting legs. Whatever you throw at-or in-a JOBOX Topside Toolbox, it can handle anything with ease.
Pick from bright polished or black powder coat finishes. Each JOBOX Topside Toolbox comes with a complete mounting kit, their 40-year reputation of quality, and a 3-year warranty.
- To ensure your JOBOX Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.
- Easy-to-use Measuring Guide (PDF)
JOBOX Aluminum Topside Toolbox Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by michael b (CLIFTON PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Nov 19, 2015 4:09 PM
not the quality of the jobox easy to install don't like the cable supports very hard to close the door the cables interfere with the locking assembly
Reviewed by Dennis D (Everett, WA) Reviewed for a 1989 Ford F-250 — Mar 23, 2015 10:45 PM
one box had a missing clip for rod and small tear in seal.over all really nice. other box great outside, inside paint was runny on one end. going to be easy to install. been too busy so far to install just yet.
Reviewed by john a (SECAUCUS, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-350 — Aug 06, 2014 7:53 AM
over all good quaility, one hinge was welded on a little crooked,works fine,and the weatherproof gaskits had to be pushed on all the way,(snapped in place)
- delta toolbox
- aluminum chest
- delta champion tool boxes compact low-profile
- delta structural foam truck box
- dodge truck dash cover
- ford truck tool boxes
- inbed truck tool boxes
- ranger crossover tool box
- side mount toolbox tacoma
- toolbox for ford f150
- steps bar
- anything brakes
- custom car floor mats rubber