- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The JOBOX Steel Underside Box maximizes the tool-storing space on your truck
- The ideal underbed toolbox for flatbed work rigs that need out-of-the-way secure tool storage
- Forged with 14-gauge steel bodies and 12-gauge cold-rolled steel doors
- JOBOX Steel Underside Boxes lock in 3 positions around the lid
- 360° bulb weather stripping around the underbed toolbox lid provides superior element protection for your tools
- A rotating stainless steel handle that's leak-free, keeping even the tiniest amounts of moisture out of your underbed toolbox
- JOBOX Aluminum Underside Toolboxes are bolstered by industrial-grade 3/8" hinges with stainless pins
- With plastic-coated galvanized steel cable that won't twist and reinforced construction, the lid can support a 300-lb. load
- Your choice of Armor-Brite finish colors: White or Black
- Your JOBOX Steel Underside Box is covered by a 3-year warranty
When you're hauling a couple pallets of supplies or packing a full bed of demolition junk, space is at an absolute premium. But, you can get the extra space you need with the JOBOX Steel Underside Box, and discover what the toughness of a steel box can do for your rig.
JOBOX builds their Steel Underside Box to strict pro-grade standards. 14-gauge steel walls. A 12-gauge cold-rolled steel supported lid that can handle a 300-lb. load. A leak-free stainless handle and lock cylinder. Galvanized steel lid cables. 360° bulb weather stripping. Industrial-grade 3/8" stainless pin hinges. Your tools are always safe and secure inside this stout underbed toolbox.
Another reason to pick the JOBOX Underside Box: it's a JOBOX. For more than 40 years, JOBOX boxes have been earning their bones on the roughest jobsites in the land, weathering storms and break-in attempts with the same endurance. JOBOX even backs your Steel Underside Box with a 3-year warranty.
JOBOX Steel Underside Toolbox Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ken H (Pueblo, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jun 20, 2012 9:19 PM
The finish was a little less than smooth in some areas. One of the locking rods was not connected to the lock mechanism. There were numerous dings from shipping. The tool box was put in a flimsy cardboard box with absolutely no packing protection of any kind. This is a good looking box, and the construction seems to be top notch. However; the finish could have used a little more attention, and with any pride of product, it should have been shipped with protection padding of some type. I'll keep it and use it, but I doubt I'll ever order this brand again.
Reviewed by David R (Port Byron, IL) — Jun 18, 2012 8:29 PM
They are awesome toolboxes,easy two install and look grate on my truck. My only complanit is they all came with a differant lock instead of the same lock, but thats an easy fix. Dave of ILL
- delta truck toolboxes
- b&m transmission drain plug kit
- monroe lift support
- in bed truck tool boxes
- lexus floor mats
- toyota truck box
- chevy colorado rims
- toyota tacoma truck tool boxes
- nissan frontier side tool boxes
- seat covers on sale in san diego
- car mats for truck
- trailer tow accessories