- Save 5% Use Promo Code DELTA5
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Delta Aluminum Mid-Lid Crossover Toolbox offers value-priced Delta dependability in the divided design you're after
- Provides a 40% larger opening than conventional gull-wing toolboxes for better access
- Framed with Delta's legendary heavy-duty aluminum body construction
- Delta Aluminum Mid-Lid Toolboxes feature strong lids with beveled edges and a large pan-style bolster for reinforcement
- Self-rising lid design employs a reliable gas spring at the middle of each lid
- Delta Mid-Lid Aluminum Crossovers feature stainless steel paddle handles that last
- Locks on each lid provide excellent security against filthy thieves
- Delta Mid-Lid Crossovers employ full weather stripping that keeps dust, dirt and moisture from getting to your tools
- Available with a bright polished or black powder coat finish
- Your Delta Mid-Lid Aluminum Crossover Toolbox is covered by a 1-year warranty
Equip your truck with more access, extra convenience and standard Delta toughness, all at a budget-friendly price. The Delta Aluminum Mid-Lid Crossover Toolbox fits your wallet and your truck nicely, all while knocking traditional gull-wing style toolboxes in the dirt.
When you pick Delta's Mid-Lid Crossover Toolbox, you get a 40% larger opening than a gull-wing box offers. This unique design opens up access to the middle of your box, helping you get the most out of the space you've got. And, it boasts all the great features that make it a Delta: sturdy aluminum construction, stainless steel paddle locks, self-rising lids with a steady gas spring, and full weather stripping to keep the elements out.
Pick either a bright polished finish, or a durable protective black powder coating to top your toolbox. Delta also covers your Aluminum Mid-Lid Crossover Toolbox with a 1-year warranty.
A 40% larger opening for a lot less-Get your Delta Mid-Lid Toolbox today.
- To ensure your Delta Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.
Delta Aluminum Mid-Lid Crossover Toolbox Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vinson M (Hampton, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 24, 2013 2:57 PM
A great fit. Construction overall very good. Wish there was an option to make it deeper. Only drawback is poor quality of shipping materials. Throwing a few cardboard "corners" in without securing or any padding wrap just fails to protect box: First shipment arrive destroyed on both ends of gullwings, second try had small ding to end of one gullwing (not worth raising an issue). So INSPECT thoroughly upon receipt, and customer service is GREAT, if any issue. Would buy from again.
Reviewed by Dennis U (West Des Moines, IA) — Feb 07, 2013 3:48 PM
The standard cab ranger has limited room for storage and this box really helps with hauling and storing needs. It looks great and was an easy install.
Reviewed by richard b (phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Mini Cooper — Jan 24, 2012 8:46 PM
my Delta toolbox arrived in good condition. Am satisfied with the appearance and workmanship, HOWEVER, the lack of anjustment for the latch leaves a lot to be desired. The lids DO NOT close tightly against the box and water is sure to get under the weather strips and enter the box. The problem is the strikers on the lids are too long, leaving a sealing gap for water to enter. How a company could send a product to a customer with such a glaring problem is beyond me. Looks like they need to look at their QUALITY CONTROL.