- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Delta Aluminum Innerside Toolbox fits famous Delta quality into a longer, bed rail-topping design
- Mounts to the side of your bed—the ideal partner in storage for a Delta Crossover Toolbox
- Delta Aluminum Innerside Toolboxes are constructed with Delta's legendary tough aluminum body
- Topped with a beveled-edge lid that's bolstered by underside pan reinforcement
- Self-rising lid design employs a reliable gas spring at the middle of the lid
- Delta Aluminum Innerside Toolboxes employ full weather stripping that keeps dust, dirt and moisture from getting to your tools
- A single lock at the middle of the box keeps your equipment secure
- Delta Aluminum Innerside Toolboxes feature stainless steel paddle handles that last
- Available with a bright polished or black powder coat finish
- Includes a full installation kit with reinforced leg supports
- Your Delta Aluminum Innerside Toolbox is covered by a 1-year warranty
When you count on your tools to make a living, you don't have time to mess around with an inferior brand of box. Delta knows just what you need: quality, durability and security at a budget-fitting price. And this Delta Aluminum Innerside Toolbox delivers.
The Delta Aluminum Innerside Toolbox is the perfect partner to a Delta Crossover, creating a complete storage network around your bed. It features a strong aluminum body, a stainless lock handle and a steady beveled lid to keep your gear secure. The weather can't get at your tools, thanks to full weather stripping and a leak-proof handle design. Inside this Innerside, your longer tools and equipment are fully protected.
Choose the finish that best matches your Delta Crossover Toolbox: bright polished or black powder coated. Delta includes a full installation kit with your Delta Aluminum Innerside Toolbox, and backs it with a 1-year warranty.
- To ensure your Delta Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.
Delta Aluminum Innerside Toolbox Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Rick H (Frontenac, KS) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Apr 16, 2012 6:01 AM
I bought this for my husband's birthday. He was pretty pumped about it. Exactly what he needed. Took awhile to install. He called customer service to have the J-bolts sent to him over a week ago and still haven't received them.