Delta Aluminum Portable Utility Chest
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code DELTA10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/15 - 4/17
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Delta Aluminum Portable Utility Chest provides a wealth of secure storage and versatility
- Equipped with wide lifting handles for taking the chest anywhere it's needed
- Delta Portable Utility Chests are strengthened by sturdy aluminum construction
- Large pan-style bolsters add rigidity to the square-edge lid
- Delta Portable Utility Chests keep the elements out with full weather stripping and leak-proof stainless steel handles
- A single keyed lock keeps your gear secure
- The Delta Utility chest employs a gas spring to lift the lid with ease, making access to your gear a cinch
- A recessed hinge allows full lid opening, even when up against a wall
- Delta Portable Utility Chests employ rugged adjustable lid strikers that create a tight, secure seal every time
- Available in a bright-polished diamond tread aluminum finish
- Your Delta Portable Utility Chest is covered by a 1-year warranty
Delta combined its best features into one solid box when creating this Delta Aluminum Portable Utility Chest. Whether it's resting in the bed of your truck or sitting at the jobsite, the Delta Portable Utility Chest can be on the move in a flash. And, it's equipped with famous Delta strength, security, and quality.
Integrated wide lifting handles make carrying the Delta Aluminum Portable Utility Chest easier. Wherever it sits, full weather stripping teams with leak-proof stainless handles and adjustable strikers to keep moisture and thieves from claiming your gear. The beveled and reinforced lid lifts in a flash with gas springs, giving you easy access.
Your Portable Utility Chest comes in a bright polished diamond tread finish. And, your Delta Aluminum Portable Utility Chest is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Delta Aluminum Portable Utility Chest Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Allen B (OLYMPIA, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 29, 2015 2:27 PM
I wouldn't buy another one. The welds are messy and left unfinished, plenty of tip burns and spatter. The material is very light. The lid is only secured in the middle, so the corners have about an inch of play. There's an adjustment on the latch handle, but for +$350 I think it should be adjusted at the factory. From a distance it looks fine, but up close, it's a disappointment. It just sits in the back of the truck, so installation was the best part.
Reviewed by Kevin C. S (Anaconda, MT) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Nov 13, 2006 8:21 PM
I needed a small lightweight toolbox for my Silverado. The Delta name has always meant great quality. I have a folding tonneau cover and the box fits with plenty of room under the cover. The diamond plate looks great and the tool box is quite functional. I have mine attached to the bed with self tapping screws. If I need to get it out its just 4 screws away from being removed quickly and easily. The recess at the back of the box makes it great for placing right up against the back of your box and being able to get the lid fully open. I had to adjust the latch on mine to snug the lid up. The latch is mounted on a slotted bracket for easy adjustment with just two wrenches.
- replacement parts for delta model 934000 tool box
- under bed steel box
- gull wing tool box
- delta pickup truck side tool boxes
- inbed truck tool boxes
- lexus steering wheel covers
- toyota truck box
- toolboxes for toyota tacoma
- gmc sierra tires
- plastic pickup truck tool boxes
- fitted car floor mats custom
- motor oil and filter kit
- windshield wind deflector 2012 civic