- Save 15% Use Promo Code DELTA15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/23 - 9/25
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Delta Steel Gull-Wing Crossover Toolbox combines Delta toughness, a convenient two-lid design and a budget-friendly price
- Strengthened by fully welded upper body seams and formed bottom channels that bring a lifetime of rigidity
- Delta Steel Gull-Wing Crossover Toolboxes employ full weather stripping that keeps the dust and moisture out
- Self-rising gas spring lid lifts make accessing your tools a cinch
- Delta Steel Gull-Wing Crossovers lock and open at either lid with a pushbutton release
- Equipped with a 3-compartment sliding tray that corrals your small tools and parts
- Protected by an enduring Armor-Brite white finish
- Your Delta Steel Gull-Wing Crossover Toolbox is covered by a 1-year warranty
Delta earned their reputation as kings of the working world with more than 4 decades of durability. Stout and well-designed boxes like this Delta Steel Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox are exactly how Delta Toolboxes ended up on the trucks of more daily grinders than the other brands. For your hard-earned dollar, no other box measures-up to a Delta.
A steady welded steel body. Reinforced bottom panels. Full weather stripping. Dependable locks. Self-rising gas spring lid lifts. A handy 3-compartment sliding tray. Delta builds the Delta Steel Gull-Wing Crossover Toolbox with keeping it and your tools on the back of your truck for years to come.
Topping this Delta Steel Crossover is a durable Armor-Brite white finish that seals corrosion out and looks sharp. Plus, Delta covers your Delta Steel Gull-Wing Crossover Toolbox with a 1-year warranty.
- To ensure your Delta Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.
Delta Steel Gull Wing Crossover Toolbox Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James R (Las Animas, CO) — May 25, 2011 10:29 AM
The product was shipped in a timely manner. The first toolbox I received was damaged in transit. Several large dents on two corners. I refused the item due to the above described. I contacted autoanything immediately and another order was placed. I received it in appriximately two weeks. There was some slight damage on the top of the toolbox but accepted it. I thing the product is good, but the frieght company needs to handle packages with more care or Delta should provide more protective shipping containers. J Rich
Reviewed by John I (Peoria, AZ) Reviewed for a 1990 Mazda B-Series — Dec 04, 2008 11:27 AM
I have not install it yet, but it looks like it will fit great. I would have like to have had a choice on colors. As with most products today not made of the thickness of metal to keep out all the bad guys, but if they want in they will. I can see that is going to make for great cleanup of the truck. I'll write more if I find any other items.
- delta small tool boxes
- delta structural foam truck box
- delta truck tool boxes low profile
- delta jobsite box
- toyota truck box
- volvo winter floor mats
- inbed truck tool boxes
- plastic pickup truck tool boxes
- tool box for tundra
- ford ranger tires
- automotive truck bed caps
- custom auto cargo mats
- where can i find a truck cover