Delta Steel Single Lid Crossover Toolbox
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code DELTA10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/23 - 3/25
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Delta Steel Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox gives you old-school steel toughness and Delta quality at a budget-friendly price
- Bolstered by fully welded upper body seams and formed bottom channels that bring a lifetime of rigidity
- Delta Steel Single-Lid Crossover Toolboxes employ full weather stripping that keeps the dust and moisture out
- A self-rising gas spring lid lift makes accessing your tools a cinch
- Delta Steel Single-Lid Crossovers lock at the driver's side, and open at either end with a pushbutton release
- Equipped with a 3-compartment sliding tray that corrals your small tools and parts
- Protected by an enduring Armor-Brite white finish
- Your Delta Steel Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox is covered by a 1-year warranty
Delta didn't earn their reputation as the king company of tool storage and protection overnight. It's taken more than 4 decades of producing stalwart boxes like this Delta Steel Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox to earn the trust of contractors and workers across the land. For your hard-earned dollar, no other box measures-up to a Delta.
A steady welded steel body. Reinforced bottom panels. Full weather stripping. Dependable locks. A self-rising gas spring lid lift. A handy 3-compartment sliding tray. Delta builds the Delta Steel Crossover Toolbox with keeping it-and your tools-on the back of your truck for years to come.
Topping this Delta Steel Crossover is a durable Armor-Brite white finish that seals corrosion out and looks sharp. Plus, Delta covers your Delta Steel Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox with a 1-year warranty. With all of these features, there's no reason not to guard your tools in a Delta today.
- To ensure your Delta Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.