- Save 10% Use Promo Code DELTA10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Delta Steel Portable Utility Chests are the ideal versatile secure storage solution for your equipment
- Bolstered by 18-gauge steel construction with fully welded seams and formed edges
- Delta Steel Portable Utility Chests employ full weather stripping that keeps the dust and moisture out of your gear
- Secures your tools with the improved theft resistance of cam-style locks
- Delta Steel Portable Utility Chests feature locking arms that hold the lid open as long as you need
- Equipped with a sliding tray for holstering your small tools and parts
- Delta Steel Portable Utility Chests employ durable Delta handles at each end for moving your toolbox
- Protected by an enduring Armor-Brite white finish
- Your Delta Steel Portable Utility Chest is covered by a 1-year warranty
Sometimes, having your tools at your truck is just too far away. That's when you need the versatility of a Delta Steel Portable Utility Chest. It boasts all of the legendary strength and dependability you expect from Delta, all in a design that moves wherever you need it.
An 18-gauge steel body with formed edges and fully welded seams. Full weather stripping. Secure cam-lock mechanisms. Steady lid lock arms. A sliding tray for small tools. Delta builds the Delta Steel Portable Utility Chest to last with every move, every opening and every challenge.
Topping this Delta Steel Utility Chest is a durable Armor-Brite white finish that seals corrosion out and looks sharp. Plus, Delta covers your Delta Steel Portable Utility Chest with a 1-year warranty. There's no better way to move-up to the strength and security of Delta.
Delta Steel Portable Utility Chest Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael H (Mound City, MO) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford F-350 — Apr 09, 2008 7:28 PM
I was very happy with this tool box. I would like to see a handle put on top of lid to help open it. Bottom corners were bent when received, possibly happened in shipment. Great company to do business with. I will purchase from them again in the future.
Reviewed by Gary P (Sandia Park, NM) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F350 — Sep 21, 2007 5:15 AM
I'm using it for a battery box on the front of my trailer. Just the right size. Nice and portable. Good finish. Time will tell how it holds up.