- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maximize your storage capacity with the Lund Challenger Trailer Tongue Storage Box
- Mounts right to your trailer's tongue for easy gear access-tools, jacks and connecters right at your fingertips
- Crafted from thick sheets of heavy-duty diamond-tread aluminum-won't rust, pit or peel
- The hemmed lid and weatherproof seals keep the elements out and your gear dry
- Features a lockable, stainless steel paddle handle for ultimate security—easy, one-handed operation
- Includes easy to use No-Drill J-Bolt mounting hardware for a quick and painless install
- 2 spacious sizes available to fit most trailer tongues
- Choose your finish—Lund's polished-Brite or professional Black powder coat
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- Your Lund Challenger Trailer Tongue Storage Box is backed by a 1-year warranty
Go for the Lund Tongue Storage Box and lick your storage woes for good. Instead of empty space, your trailer's tongue gets transformed into a cavernous, secure vault that stores gear, tools and more. Heavy-duty diamond-plate aluminum puts security, storage and style right where you need it.
The tongue box doesn't just pay lip service to convenience-it delivers. Easy gear access comes from the dual gas struts that pop the lid right open. Plus, the adjustable lid striker fastens securely every time. And, the No-Drill J-Bolt mounting hardware makes installation a breeze.
Thanks to the lockable stainless-steel latch, gear stays secure-safe from sticky fingers. And, the weatherproof seals keep the elements at bay. The tongue box comes in two ample sizes and you choose your finish-the polished-Brite or the black powdercoat. And, Lund backs your Challenger Trailer Storage Box with a 1-year warranty.
- The Tongue Storage Box does not include storage trays
Lund Challenger Trailer Tongue Storage Box Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jeffrey P (Hyattsville, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Aug 11, 2010 8:13 PM
Plenty of room in the box. Looks great on trailer. Could be a little thicker aluminium.