- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maximize your storage capacity with the Lund Challenger Trailer Tongue Storage Box
- Mounts right to your trailer's tongue for easy gear access-tools, jacks and connecters right at your fingertips
- Crafted from thick sheets of heavy-duty diamond-tread aluminum-won't rust, pit or peel
- The hemmed lid and weatherproof seals keep the elements out and your gear dry
- Features a lockable, stainless steel paddle handle for ultimate security—easy, one-handed operation
- Includes easy to use No-Drill J-Bolt mounting hardware for a quick and painless install
- 2 spacious sizes available to fit most trailer tongues
- Choose your finish—Lund's polished-Brite or professional Black powder coat
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- Your Lund Challenger Trailer Tongue Storage Box is backed by a 1-year warranty
Go for the Lund Tongue Storage Box and lick your storage woes for good. Instead of empty space, your trailer's tongue gets transformed into a cavernous, secure vault that stores gear, tools and more. Heavy-duty diamond-plate aluminum puts security, storage and style right where you need it.
The tongue box doesn't just pay lip service to convenience-it delivers. Easy gear access comes from the dual gas struts that pop the lid right open. Plus, the adjustable lid striker fastens securely every time. And, the No-Drill J-Bolt mounting hardware makes installation a breeze.
Thanks to the lockable stainless-steel latch, gear stays secure-safe from sticky fingers. And, the weatherproof seals keep the elements at bay. The tongue box comes in two ample sizes and you choose your finish-the polished-Brite or the black powdercoat. And, Lund backs your Challenger Trailer Storage Box with a 1-year warranty.
- The Tongue Storage Box does not include storage trays
Lund Challenger Trailer Tongue Storage Box Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jeffrey P (Hyattsville, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Aug 11, 2010 8:13 PM
Plenty of room in the box. Looks great on trailer. Could be a little thicker aluminium.
- deflecta shield truck tool boxes
- deflecta-shield truck tool chest
- aluminum chest
- undercover swing case truck toolbox
- ford truck tool boxes
- hyundai rubber floor mats
- inbed truck tool boxes
- plastic tool boxes for f-250 2006
- s-10 truck tool boxes
- tool box for dodge ram 1500
- use truck winches
- auto truck bed covers
- cheap dashmat