Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Made from Brite-Tread aluminum or rust resistant steel
- Includes 3 baffles, a cap, drainage plug and a coupler for venting
- Optional liquid pump makes it easy to empty the tank
- D.O.T. approved for transportation of diesel fuel
- Choose from a variety of styles and designs
- Your Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Whether it's to the job site or across the country, Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks make hauling liquids a simple and safe process. These tough tanks are constructed from durable Brite-Tread aluminum or steel that is non-rusting. So you can depend on them to get all of your liquid hauling jobs done while adding smooth style to the back of your bed.
Your Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tank comes with 3 baffles, a cap, drainage plug and a coupler for venting. Pick-up a liquid pump at the same time to make emptying the tank a fast and simple task. Plus, the Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tank is available in a wide variety of designs and colors. The many sizes and capacities make it easy to find just the right one for the job. Or, you can pick up your liquid transfer tank with a Dee Zee utility chest welded to it. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Not for use with gasoline. Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks do not meet title 49 of the United States Federal Register governing transportation and are not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system.
- Vented caps add 3.5” to the overall height of the tank. Mounting tabs, lifting rings, and drain plugs also alter dimensions.
- For private use only. Not for commercial applications of interstate commerce.
Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stanley B (VERNON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Jan 16, 2014 7:08 AM
The tank arrived un damaged. The shipper did a great job and the contact system worked great. The tank is a hi quality unit and is well made. The aluminum is best for longer storage of fuel. I can deal with water but not rust. The unit is not service yet the mount, and install will start this week. "AutoAnything" did have the best deal they beat all the vendors that were available.
Reviewed by Brett B (FRANKLIN, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Nov 16, 2012 12:15 PM
So far, I am pleased with the Dee Zee tank. Some very slight damage to the tank took place during shipping but I did not make a stink about it. It was completely functional. I bought an $80 kit to plumb this tank into my main tank. Everything seems to be working fine. The extra 40 gallons should give me much greater flexibility for refueling my rig when towing my 38' 5th wheel. This will more than double my range. Tank fits neatly under my Truxedo bed cover.
Reviewed by richard g (Mansfield Center, CT) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Jan 29, 2012 5:34 AM
I ordered the black diamond plate aluminum tank to match my tool box it looks great in the back of my truck
Reviewed by Thomas P (Greenbush, ME) — Apr 18, 2011 10:18 AM
Nice box, fairly eaisly to install. Should have a note stating that pump should go on before box being mounting box.