Delta Aluminum Innerside Toolbox - Gen 2
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code DELTA10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/18 - 3/20
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Provides an easy to access and secure spot for longer tools
- Solid Aluminum body construction
- Specifically engineered to resist body damage and protect the locking mechanism
- Boasts a reinforced lid with RSL bolster
- Dual gas spring lid lifts are self-rising
- Paddle handles constructed from leak-proof stainless steel
- Adjustable lid strikers
- Multiple color options
- Covered by a 1-year warranty
Extra long gear has a secure place to rest with the Delta Aluminum Innerside Truck Toolbox –Gen 2. This upgraded tool protector runs along your truck bed to provide a convenient and sheltered spot for tools. Delta has filled the second generation Aluminum Innerside Truck Toolbox with a smorgasbord of features that add rigidity and strength.
The new RSL (Rugged Structural Lid) design on your Delta Aluminum Innerside Truck Toolbx –Gen 2 has 3 tough layers that fight back against damaging weather and potential thieves. And when you add in the adjustable lid strikers, leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles and a self-rising lid with dual gas spring lid lifts, you have one solid place to store cargo. Even better, your new Delta Aluminum Innerside Toolbox –Gen 2 is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Delta Aluminum Innerside Toolbox - Gen 2 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Anthony C (Manasquan, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Feb 08, 2012 6:07 AM
The unit arrived damaged due to very poor packaging.I had to reject it from the shipper.It took another 2 weeks to receive the second unit. Despite the fact that I called Auto Anthing twice to advice them about the packing of the tool box. This box came packaged the same way, this time only minor nicks and dents. The instructions were of very little use. They do not tell use how to measure for the holes in the box, that go along the side rails. I had to spend a lot of time figuring that out and improvising. The legs they included to support the box in the bed are designed to attach on the corners of the box that extend into the bed, if you do it that way you will lose the 48" needed to be maintained in the bed for carring sheets of material. Also the Aluminium used is very thin it will dents very easy.The construction was good, I like the gas strouts. This was installed in a 2010 GMC full side PU.
- delta tool boxes
- delta aluminum mid-lid crossover toolbox - gen 2
- delta pro topside
- under bed steel box
- toyota dog barrier
- ford truck tool boxes
- inbed truck tool boxes
- nissan frontier side tool boxes
- tool box for 2008 chevy silverado
- volvo s60 seat covers
- truck running bars
- custom bed liners
- pick-up truck bed cover cap