- Convert your stationary tool chest into a sliding wonder with the TracRac Toolbox Mount
- The TracRac Toolbox Mount lets you fit your toolbox right onto your TracRac rails—giving you the same sliding range of motion as your overhead crossbars
- Position your truck's toolbox right where you need it-down at the tailgate, up at the front of your bed or back at home in your garage
- Your TracRac Toolbox Mount is built solid from heavy-duty extruded aluminum for years of dependable, rust-free service
- Works with most crossover-style toolboxes—as long as they are narrow enough to pass between your wheel wells, or tall enough to fit over the wells
- You don't have to drill holes into your truck to install the TracRac Toolbox Mount-just into your toolbox
- The TracRac Toolbox Mount comes in a pair—1 mount for each side of your chest
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your TracRac Toolbox Mount is backed by a 2-year warranty
Ever wish your truck's toolbox could magically move down to your tailgate for easier access, then move back when the job's done? With the TracRac Toolbox Mount, your dreams of a mobile tool chest come true. This ingenious adaptor lets you mount your toolbox onto your TracRac's top rails, so you can slide it just where you want it. You can even slide the toolbox right off the rails for maximum bed space.
Built from durable, rust-free aluminum, your pair of TracRac Toolbox Mounts is incredibly tough and resilient. They bolt directly onto your toolbox with only minimal drilling to the chest itself, not your rig. What's more, your TracRac Toolbox Mount is backed by a 2-year warranty.
TracRac Toolbox Mount Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Gary M (DUXBURY, MA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Oct 21, 2014 1:24 PM
The TracRac toolbox mount works great on my 07 GMC sierra 1500. Attaching my new tool box to the mount was fairly simple. I would definately reccomend this mount kit to others.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/01 - 9/06