- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Secure your truck tools in the Dee Zee Red Label Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox
- Multiple sizes available to fit your rig's year, make and model
- Crafted from heavy-duty, non-rusting aluminum
- Its closed-cell foam gasket helps keep your toolbox safe from water and debris
- 3-piece welded construction ensures increased toolbox strength
- Double V stiffener design, a hidden hinge, and crowned lid reinforce the toolbox body
- Self-centering strikers close tightly and never need adjusting
- Dampened gas shocks ensure box opens at a steady and controlled rate
- Stainless steel lockable handles
- Removable, thick plastic tray keeps smaller tools organized
- Choose a Brite-Tread aluminum or Black-Tread powder-coat finish
- Brite-Tread finished toolboxes carry a limited Lifetime Warranty with a 1-year warranty on finish
Keeping your tools in the back seat of your truck cab went out of style in the stone age. Get with the times and organize your gear in the Dee Zee Red Label Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox.
Encased in a heavy-duty aluminum, your tools are in good hands. Plus, its closed-cell foam gasket keeps water and other unwanted debris out. This truck bed toolbox also boasts a 3-piece welded construction, a double V stiffener design and a tough crowned lid—all for increased body strength and durability.
The single lid crossover toolbox features self-centering strikers that close tightly and never need adjusting! And, it boasts stainless steel lockable paddle handles. What's more, this truck toolbox fits right into your specific year, make and model and keeps your ride lookin' tough with its Brite-Tread aluminum or Black-Tread powder-coat finish. Your Dee Zee Red Label Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty with 1-year warranty on finish.
Dee Zee Red Label Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gabriel Z (OCEANSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — Nov 12, 2015 5:18 AM
This tool box is great I like it a lot. If you get this tool box be sure to get the deep one and remember you are probably going to put more stuff in there then you think you have. I got the black DEEZEE deep and couldn't be happier!
Reviewed by Michael J (ALLEGANY, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Nov 13, 2013 5:07 AM
Tool box shipped fast and no damages during shipping. Great quality and built in the USA. Would highly recommend buying. Lid closes great with no adjustments
Reviewed by Toby B (Bristol, TN) — Feb 08, 2012 11:15 AM
Not pleased. The tool box that I received does not properly fit my 2011 Toyota Tacoma. I talked to a customer service rep to make sure I got the right size. I took the box to a professional installer and he told me I needed a 63" box not a 60" box. I think the box I received is for an earlier model Tacoma with the narrower bed. I talked to a rep at Dee Zee and they told me the box I received was a discontinued model. I am awaiting return instructions and I have not heard from anyone for two weeks.
Reviewed by Ronald M (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Ranger — Jan 06, 2012 10:37 AM
Happy with the box but quality control lacks. Front corner was miss cut so they just bent it to match and welded it. Every time I open the box I have to look at it, I wish it was the other corner.
- deezee truck tool box
- flareside f150 toolbox
- pickup toolbox gull wing
- pink truck toolboxes
- toyota truck box
- inbed truck tool boxes
- vw mats
- crossover tool boxes for ford ranger
- nissan frontier crossover installation
- truck box for toyota tacoma
- truck performance chips
- bed liners
- chrome car accessories