- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Dee Zee Red Label Utility Chest is the ultimate storage unit for your full or mid size pickup
- Portable for use in your truck, garage or home
- Long-lasting 3-piece welded design with heavy-duty aluminum
- Prevents water and other debris from entering thanks to its closed-cell foam gasket
- Features self-centering, tightly closing latch strikers that never need adjustment
- Dampening gas shocks ensure your toolbox opens at a steady, controlled rate
- Boasts a crowned lid and a full-length hidden hinge for extra box durability
- Ergonomic, stainless steel locking handles
- Keep smaller tools organized with included removable plastic tray
- Choose from a polished Brite-Tread aluminum or a Black-Tread powder-coat finish
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ever wish you could bring your favorite tools safely and securely with you on the road? You can—thanks to the Dee Zee Red Label Utility Chest. This truck tool chest allows you to bring your essential tools along in the back of your truck bed.
Unlike most flimsy portable toolboxes, your Red Label Utility Chest boasts a solid, 3-piece welded construction from heavy-duty aluminum. Equipped with a closed-cell foam gasket, your tools are safe from water and other debris. Plus, you get a removable tray to keep your small tools organized.
Thanks to its crowned lid and the full-length hidden hinge, your tool chest has added structure for a long life of tool toting. Also, with its dampening gas shocks, your toolbox always opens and closes at a controlled rate. What's more, the truck chest features self-centering tightly closing latch strikers—that means they never need adjustments. And, your Dee Zee Red Label Utility Chest is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dee Zee Red Label Utility Chest Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by george v (new orleans, LA) — Jul 07, 2015 8:56 PM
Could use heavier gauge material and i don't understand why they drill 3 holes in a waterproof box just so they could put there name on it. Really? looks like a decal in the picture. that flaw would have been a deal breaker had i known beforehand. other buyers beware. dee zee should address that quality control issue pronto! it's not even screwed on. it is just a plastic plug that pops right out. for $400 they could have done better on that part of the design.
Reviewed by Anthony A (Lubbock, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Dec 24, 2014 8:19 PM
Fit perfect, easy install, textured black is a nice touch. AutoAnything was great, did not expect it to be delivered 2 days after I ordered it.
Reviewed by Michael D (EFFINGHAM, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 16, 2014 5:40 AM
We were looking for a secure way of keeping stuff in the bed of our truck, under our bed cover...this box provided what we were looking for.