- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- VDP Wheel Well Storage is perfect for tailgating fun or extra tool space
- Attaches and hangs flush on the inside of your pickup bed
- Includes 2 divided storage areas: a large ice chest or dry utility storage and a small dry storage
- 4 cup holders to hold your drinks
- Beveled bottom and built-in drain valve drains liquids
- Crafted from heavy-duty rotational molded plastic for durability
- Reversible lid for use on left or right side
- Divided and sealed lid with lock and key assembly
- Includes installation hardware and drain tube
- Available with or without speakers
- Add the optional 100W iAMP MP3 Amplifier for plug & play fun
- Sold individually
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Wheel Well Storage from Vertically Driven Products is ideal for the tailgater and handyman alike. Its ingenious design gives you ample space to store tools or keep your game-time beverages cold and secure.
VDP Wheel Well Storage units are built from heavy-duty rotational molded plastic for extreme durability. Each unit includes 2 divided storage areas, one small and one large, for loading up with ice and drinks or using as dry utility storage.
What's more, you can choose your VDP Wheel Well Storage in a Standard or Sound Storage option. For true tailgaters, the VDP Wheel Well Sound Storage comes with a 6" x 9" 2-way marine grade speaker that boasts 180W maximum power. And, you can add the optional iAMP for blasting tunes from your iPod or MP3.
Includes installation hardware and drain tube. Reversible lid for use on the right or left side. Sold individually. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
VDP Wheel Well Storage Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ed L (GROVE CITY, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jan 20, 2016 9:43 AM
the boxes mounted very easily. The only issue is they go to far into the bed and restrict large loads such as a full sheet of plywood. Well built and hold a lot of stuff!
Reviewed by Jerry C (Tuscaloosa, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Aug 14, 2015 10:46 PM
Yea gave my son in law my tool box & replaced it with the VDP wheel well storage box and it looks like it came withe truck Lots of complements very well constructed many different uses would recommend highly
Reviewed by John F (MADISON, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Apr 16, 2014 8:14 PM
Just got this installed. Mounting straps are a bit flimsy and directions are not good/ flat out wrong. Added some square stock and bolts at the bottom to secure to bed since it is raised off floor. Bad lock design, water pools in it and leaks into box. I'm certain the lock will rust shut in the Locked position eventually. Bad weatherproofing in general. I tried using weather strip around perimeter but it just made it difficult to close and created a larger gap at one end. Overall not impressed.
Reviewed by jeff c (WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 27, 2013 8:39 PM
Love the boxes. Went to a local truck accessories store and they could not find boxes to fit under tonneau. Dee zee listed for my truck DO NOT FIT. They sit above rail. Yours are PERFECT! THANK YOU.
- vertically driven wheel well toolbox
- top side tool boxes
- trailer tongue tool box
- truck wheel well tool box
- bed liners for ford trucks
- ford truck tool boxes
- inbed truck tool boxes
- dodge truck assessories
- ford ranger side tool box
- toyota tacoma tool box black
- bumper grill guard
- car travel accessories
- discount floor mats