- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily carry conduit, tubing and pipes with a Brute Pro-Series Conduit Carrier
- Made with heavy-duty .063"-thick diamond-tread aluminum
- Measures 6"H x 11"W x 121.5"L for maximum carrying capacity
- Spring-loaded door opens easily and stays propped for access
- Lockable rotating hasp latch keeps carrier closed and secure
- Easily attaches to most ladder racks with the included installation kit
- 6" extension is available to accommodate longer loads (sold separately)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Brute Pro-Series Conduit Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty
Electricians and plumbers know that long pipes and conduit can get unwieldy in a truck bed or on a ladder rack. Not to mention the threat of copper pipe purloiners looking for an easy score. So transport your conduit and plumbing equipment easily and securely with a Brute Pro-Series Conduit Carrier.
Measuring an impressive 10-feet long, the Brute Conduit Carrier is large enough to handle most standard conduit and pipes, with a 6” extension available for added length (sold separately). With a spring-loaded door for easy opening, the Brute Conduit Carrier is designed to stay propped up for unobstructed access. And thanks to the lockable rotating hasp latch, your Brute Pro-Series Truck Conduit Holder stays closed and secure.
Brute Truck Rack-Tubing Carriers are crafted from heavy-duty .063" thick diamond-tread aluminum and easily mounts right to most ladder racks with the included installation kit. Brute builds your Pro-Series Conduit Carrier right here in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty.