- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the job done right with the Brute Pro-Series Contractor TopSider Toolbox
- Wrought from heavy-duty .063"-thick diamond-tread aluminum
- Top and bottom compartments maximize storage
- Select from several sizes and dimensions with an aluminum or black finish
- Flip-up doors supported by heavy-duty gas shocks (most models)
- Stainless steel folding/locking T-handles keep gear safe
- Rain gutter and full-perimeter rubber seal to keep the elements out
- Adjustable organizers keep your tools where you need them
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Brute Pro-Series Contractor TopSider Toolbox is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
High-end work demands high-end tools. And high-end tools demand high-end storage. Which is exactly what you get with the Brute Pro-Series Contractor TopSider Toolbox. Equipped with two-tiers of storage, top and bottom, this professional-grade toolbox keeps all your equipment neat, orderly and on hand.
Built for heavy-duty use, the Brute Contractor TopSider Tool Box is crafted from thick-gauge diamond-tread aluminum. The Brute TopSider’s flip-up doors open wide for easy access and are supported by strong gas shocks on most models. Designed to keep your gear high and dry, the TopSider features full-perimeter weatherproof seals and a rain gutter to channel moisture away from your storage.
With the Brute Pro-Series TopSider Toolbox, you get more than brute strength - you also get rugged good looks. With your choice of gleaming aluminum or sleek black finishes, this box brings out the professional style of any work rig. Brute crafts your Pro-Series Contractor TopSider Toolbox in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Brute Pro-Series Contractor TopSider Toolbox Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by W F P (CLEVELAND, MO) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Aug 29, 2016 9:57 AM
We were looking for a tough high quality box to maximize our limited space for an in house re-fit and found it. We choose the slide out lower drawer option. We ordered dividers for the drawers. When the box arrived it came with dividers (not part of the description). I also think it would be helpful to include measurements of the boxes with the doors/drawers open in the description.
- brute truck toolboxes
- pickup truck wheel well tool box
- are truck tool boxs
- truck wheel well storage
- toyota truck box
- sun shade for hummer
- inbed truck tool boxes
- tool boxes for chevy colorado
- side mount toolbox tacoma
- truck storage chevy colorado
- tunnel cover
- performance chips for cars
- rear view mirrors