- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go pro with the Brute Pro-Series Contractor Underbody Toolbox
- Heavy-duty .100"-thick diamond-tread aluminum top with a thicker .125” bottom
- Top and bottom drawers with adjustable organizers maximize storage space
- Choose from several sizes and dimensions in an aluminum or black finish
- Full-wrap one-piece body design optimizes style and mounting positions
- Stainless steel folding/locking T-handles keep your gear secure
- High-quality STRATTEC key cylinder for easy, durable locking
- Full-perimeter rubber seal and rain gutter keep elements at bay
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Brute Pro-Series Contractor Underbody Toolbox is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
When your tool count is up, you gotta go low to keep ‘em all organized. Mounting under your rig’s bed or body, the Brute Pro-Series Contractor Underbody Toolbox lets you stow low like a pro. With a full-wrap one-piece body and two-tier drawer design, the Underbody Toolbox mounts almost anywhere and holds almost anything.
Crafted for heavy-duty use, the Brute Contractor Underbody Tool Box is built from thick-gauge diamond-tread aluminum on the top and sides, and even thicker aluminum on the bottom. The drawers open wide for easy access and lock up tight with high-quality STRATTEC key cylinders. And, to keep the elements out of your equipment, the Underbody features full-perimeter weatherproof seals and a gutter to channel rain away.
You get more than brute strength with the Brute Pro-Series Flat Bed Underbody Tool Box, you also get style with your choice of polished aluminum or sleek black finish. Brute crafts your Pro-Series Contractor Underbody Toolbox in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Brute Pro-Series Contractor Underbody Toolbox Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Earl S (Pearisburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Dec 03, 2015 9:25 AM
very good product that is well designed. It is being used to house my 12,000 lb. winch / battery in the bottom compartment on my 26' aluminum goose-neck trailer. I use the upper compartments for straps, hooks and tie-downs. Strongly recommend this box!
- brute truck toolboxes
- delta pro trailer tool boxes
- lowest price on airaid air filters
- magnaflow direct fit cat
- ford truck tool boxes
- in bed truck tool boxes
- jeep trunk liner
- plastic pickup truck tool boxes
- bra for lexus rx350
- toyota tundra tool box
- bumper guards
- suv seat covers
- tonneau covers for trucks