- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go pro with the Brute Pro-Series Contractor Underbody Toolbox
- Heavy-duty .100"-thick diamond-tread aluminum top with a thicker .125” bottom
- Top and bottom drawers with adjustable organizers maximize storage space
- Choose from several sizes and dimensions in an aluminum or black finish
- Full-wrap one-piece body design optimizes style and mounting positions
- Stainless steel folding/locking T-handles keep your gear secure
- High-quality STRATTEC key cylinder for easy, durable locking
- Full-perimeter rubber seal and rain gutter keep elements at bay
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Brute Pro-Series Contractor Underbody Toolbox is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
When your tool count is up, you gotta go low to keep ‘em all organized. Mounting under your rig’s bed or body, the Brute Pro-Series Contractor Underbody Toolbox lets you stow low like a pro. With a full-wrap one-piece body and two-tier drawer design, the Underbody Toolbox mounts almost anywhere and holds almost anything.
Crafted for heavy-duty use, the Brute Contractor Underbody Tool Box is built from thick-gauge diamond-tread aluminum on the top and sides, and even thicker aluminum on the bottom. The drawers open wide for easy access and lock up tight with high-quality STRATTEC key cylinders. And, to keep the elements out of your equipment, the Underbody features full-perimeter weatherproof seals and a gutter to channel rain away.
You get more than brute strength with the Brute Pro-Series Flat Bed Underbody Tool Box, you also get style with your choice of polished aluminum or sleek black finish. Brute crafts your Pro-Series Contractor Underbody Toolbox in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Brute Pro-Series Contractor Underbody Toolbox Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Earl S (Pearisburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Dec 03, 2015 9:25 AM
very good product that is well designed. It is being used to house my 12,000 lb. winch / battery in the bottom compartment on my 26' aluminum goose-neck trailer. I use the upper compartments for straps, hooks and tie-downs. Strongly recommend this box!