- Save 15% Use Promo Code BRUTE15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gain easy tool access with the Brute Pro-Series Gull Wing Crossover Toolbox
- Wrought from heavy-duty .063"-thick diamond-tread aluminum
- Crafted in several sizes with your choice of aluminum or black finish
- Lids feature a clean beveled look and strong hinge points for heavy-duty use
- Full-perimeter rubber weather seal on both lids keeps tools dry
- Reinforced and shielded prop mounting points on body and both lids
- Shielded gas props make for easy opening and closing
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Brute Pro-Series Gull Wing Crossover Toolbox is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty
Why haul around all your tools if you can’t access them? Sure, you gotta keep weather and crooks out, but you need to get in to get the job done. With the Brute Pro-Series Gull Wing Crossover Toolbox, not only do your tools stay put, you have easy access, thanks to the convenient, wide-open double-lid access.
The Brute Gull Wing Tool Box is crafted for heavy-duty hauling from heavy-duty material—thick diamond-tread aluminum. With unwavering hinge points and reinforced, shielded prop mounting points, Brute Gull Wing’s stand-up to hardcore use. And, the Brute twin door crossover tool box keeps your tools high and dry thanks to the full-perimeter weatherproof seal on both lids.
Sure, it’s named for its brute strength, but your Brute Pro-Series gull wing toolbox also looks great. Thanks to the sleek, beveled lids and your choice of shiny aluminum or sleek black finishes, the Brute gullwing toolbox highlights the style of any work rig. Brute makes your Pro-Series Gull Wing Crossover Toolbox in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty.
Brute Pro-Series Gull Wing Crossover Toolbox Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kenny S (HILMAR, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Sep 14, 2017 8:22 PM
Nice toolbox for a mid size truck. Just wish it was 5-6" deeper but that is my preference