You use your truck to get things done and AutoAnything is here to transform it into more than just a grocery getter. Everything you need to add versatility, protection, performance and style is right here. Plus installation tips & tricks and uncensored product reviews from drivers who depend on their truck to deliver at any jobsite. And, we don’t stop there. If you have questions, comments, or just want to show off your battle-hardened truck, feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of the page. We would love to know how you transformed your truck into a versatile tool in your belt. So, this list is here to build your knowledge of the 10 best accessories for contractors and construction:
You lock the cab of your truck down like Fort Knox, so why would you allow public access to your payload? They can knock but they can’t come in with a secure tonneau cover. Like a bank vault with racing stripes, the rugged construction and sleek looks of our covers protect your investment while complimenting the tough body lines of your truck.
- Shield the contents of your bed from view and weather
- Increases fuel mileage through improved aerodynamics
- Adds elegant styling to any truck
- Multiple styles and materials to choose from
Your tools are your livelihood, so when they are not in your hand, keep ’em secure with a truck toolbox. Like a shed for the bed, a toolbox shields your valuables from weather and theft.
- Many sizes available to fit your bed, maximize space & maintain driving visibility
- Composite and diamond plate options add style and versatility
- Locking tops deter would-be thieves
Loads can shift in any direction, including through the rear window of your truck. Keep a wave of cargo from spilling into the cab with a burly headache rack. It doesn’t take a deep thinker to appreciate the rugged good looks and protection that a quality rack affords.
- Burly steel construction shrugs off punishment
- Louvers cool down your cabin's temperature without blocking your field of vision
- Gives your truck an aggressive appearance
- Direct fit, bolt-on design makes for easy installation
Cargo sliding on banana peels? Truck bed not long enough to do the job? It’s time to upgrade your rig with hard-working accessories like a truck bed liner or a bed extender. Making your truck more versatile than a Swiss army knife, liners keep your cargo in place and extenders prevent it from hanging out of the bed. Best of all, both add style to your ride.
- Liners add grip, protection and prevent rust inside of your easily scratched bed
- Drop-in and paint-on liner styles available
- Cargo is confined within the bed extender with the tailgate up
- Bed extenders create additional cargo space with the tailgate down
Bolt on a tow hitch and take your toys with you. From daily haulers to weekend warriors, everyone benefits from the added flexibility that a tow hitch provides. And, AutoAnything is right behind you with a wide variety of tow hitches to feed your passion for pulling.
- High-quality construction from the leading brands in the industry
- Multiple classes available to match your vehicle and your load
- Hidden styles recess the hitch under the bumper for a clean installation
If you’re hauling your ladder in the bed, step up to the next rung with a sturdy ladder rack. Be the hero and get that ladder ready for action faster than the fire department .
- Adds cargo space by moving gear out of the bed
- Lightweight options available to help save fuel
- Customized fitment for your truck provides a quick and simple installation
We all need air, and the doo-dads bolted to your ride are no exception. Ailing air springs, wheezing air horns and deflated tires all require a fresh blast now and again. And, AutoAnything has just the air compressor to pressure those air-driven accessories back into action. We deliver the mobile firepower—you maintain the air superiority!
- Multiple duty cycles available for mild use to the toughest jobs
- Polished finishes available that compliment classics and customs
- Can be used to create a mobile air station
- Power up air tools in seconds
Sometimes it’s just easier to load your cargo over the side of the bed. Sadly, your truck pays the price with scratches, dings and dents. So, defend your bed with a set of bedcaps & bedrails. Great for new partners and old friends, caps and rails keep your truck looking great for years to come.
- Custom fit for a smooth and clean installation
- Protects new trucks from scratches and hides damage on battle-hardened rigs
- Adds a touch of style to an otherwise plain bed
Your boots are full of mud and sawdust and you left the welcome mat at home where it belongs. No problem! With a custom set of floor mats & liners, you don’t have to worry about ruining your truck’s interior. Whether it’s rain, mud, or snow, keep the great outdoors away from your interior with outstanding floor protection.
- Universal and custom cut patterns available to provide maximum floor protection
- Some styles can be rinsed off with a garden hose and reinstalled when dry
- Increase trade-in value by preserving the factory carpet
If your truck looks and sounds light a freight train but the headlights cut the fog like an oil lantern, you need a set of brighter lights. Like a beacon in the darkness, headlights and fog lights cast a blazing spotlight on the winding highway and crazy critters, giving you time to blow that train horn and chug by safely.
- Halogen and Xenon bulbs in multiple colors provide crisp light and stylish color
- Lights in your bed help you find tools during those late night or early morning shifts
- Fog lights cut through the thickest fog with a variety of colors and styles
- Off-road lights are perfect for projects off of the beaten path
AutoAnything Expert Insight
This short list of products makes any job easier, cleaner and safer. Painters appreciate ladder racks that prevent smashed digits due to falling gear. Construction workers slide heavy boards over bed caps without fear of scratching their rig. Help a stranded stranger inflate a flat tire with an onboard air compressor. The uses for these hard-working accessories for contractors and their construction rigs are endless.