- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pop your hood or trunk without the worry of it coming down on you with the Sachs Lift Support
- Linear spring characteristics for application of force across the entire range of movement
- Sachs Trunk Lid Lift Supports attach fast and easy to the factory mounting points
- Smooth operation in all weather – safe range runs between -30°C and 80°C
- Comes in the appropriate extended and compressed length for your vehicle
- Your Sachs Hood Lift Support carries a 12-month warranty
Save yourself the arm strength – or back-of-the-head pain – by securely popping your hood or trunk with a Sachs Lift Support. Expertly-designed with linear spring characteristics for sturdy application and available in the right extended and compressed lengths for your ride, these quality components work smoothly under all temperature extremes. 12-month warranty.
Sachs Lift Support Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel g (California, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Edge — Yesterday at 12:44 AM
Auto anything beat competition price and shipped very quickly. Was a breeze to install.
Reviewed by Centhia F (Battle Creek, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Saab 9-7X — Monday at 9:03 PM
I was online shopping for this product to get more bang for my buck. I called auto zone and was quoted a ridiculous price so when I stumbled across this product I could hardly believe it. I am highly satisfied by its easy installation, quality, and price.
Reviewed by Robert T (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Sienna — Jul 22, 2017 7:13 AM
I looked for these lift supports for several month and even had our van in the shop for other repairs and inquired of the cost of replacing these. The cost was unbelievable (at least 3 X's more). I ordered these received them a few days later, installed both in less then 10 minutes. Great quality as well. Will use Auto Anything again in the future.
Reviewed by Peter S (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 BMW 3-Series — Jul 17, 2017 8:43 PM
These struts took only 2 mins to install,and work great! I should have done this a long time ago.
- sachs trunk & tailgate parts
- monroe lift support
- truxedo truxport roll up latchable
- ulti dash mat
- acura roof rack
- cadillac car seat covers
- mercedes benz accessories floor mats
- 2012 jeep patriot hitches
- gmc sierra leather
- toyota 4 runner steering wheel cover
- pick-up bed accessories
- where to buy a receiver hitch
- wide angle auto rear view mirrors