- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Pro Spacers are custom-crafted to fit between your vehicle's hub and wheel
- These specialized wheel spacers move your tire flush with the wheel well face for aggressive looks and a wider stance
- Eibach Pro Spacers improve handling by reducing body roll with a wider wheel base
- Crafted from durable aircraft-grade aluminum that's significantly lighter than steel wheel spacers
- Precision Eibach wheel spacer engineering preserves wheel alignment
- Installation is easier than changing a tire!
- Post extenders included where necessary
- Sold in pairs of two wheel spacers; add two kits to your cart for all four spacers
- Your Eibach Pro Spacers carry a Million-Mile warranty
All that's left to complete your vehicle's street racer looks are some well-placed wheel spacers. These simple parts push your tires out flush with the face of the wheel well, eliminating useless gaps and widening your wheel base. Pick Eibach Pro Spacers for the job, and you'll discover precise engineering that preserves alignment in a lighter aluminum alloy than steel wheel spacers.
Beyond the aggressive looks, Eibach Pro Spacers improve handling performance with their wider stance. You'll notice improved roll reduction and boosted cornering grip-a perfect match with a set of Eibach Springs.
If you can change a tire, you can install Eibach Pro Spacers-no hassles. Pop off your wheel, slip the wheel spacer over the lug nuts and re-mount. Some vehicles may require post extenders, which are simple additions to your hub. Best yet, your Eibach Pro Spacers carry a Million-Mile warranty.
- Multiple wheel spacer widths are available for most vehicles. To select the right Pro Spacers for your vehicle, measure the gap between your tire wall and the face of the wheel well fender (in millimeters).
Eibach Pro-Spacers Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Amer G (Beaverton, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru BRZ — Sep 15, 2015 8:21 PM
Great add on in conjuction with my lowering springs. Quality is what you'd expect from eibach (top notch). I think these are a bit over priced though.
Reviewed by Thomas T (San Francisco, CA) Reviewed for a 1965 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — May 31, 2015 9:37 PM
I am satisfied with look of my 964 with the newly installed 15mm pro-spacers. They are light and quite easy to install. The price is also very reasonable too. I hope Eibach can also offer 20mm & 25mm sizes. 20mm spacers at the rear of my 964 will be perfect!
Reviewed by Pete C (Harleysville, PA) — Apr 24, 2015 4:29 AM
The product is excellent quality. Fit, form and finish all matched the hub and stock wheels/rims. I purchased this item to fit a K-Sport BBK and widened the vehicle stance while retaining the ability to lower the chassis without the tires rubbing the fender wells.
Reviewed by George M (Aurora, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Nissan Pathfinder — Nov 24, 2014 9:42 PM
The quality was great and I love the stance my Pathfinder now has with the spacers.
Reviewed by benjamin S (Poolesville, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Explorer — Dec 30, 2013 7:42 PM
My Explorer got lifted and add this wheel spacers. looks awesome but little bit expensive.