- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Pro Spacers are custom-crafted to fit between your vehicle's hub and wheel
- These specialized wheel spacers move your tire flush with the wheel well face for aggressive looks and a wider stance
- Eibach Pro Spacers improve handling by reducing body roll with a wider wheel base
- Crafted from durable aircraft-grade aluminum that's significantly lighter than steel wheel spacers
- Precision Eibach wheel spacer engineering preserves wheel alignment
- Installation is easier than changing a tire!
- Post extenders included where necessary
- Sold in pairs of two wheel spacers; add two kits to your cart for all four spacers
- Your Eibach Pro Spacers carry a Million-Mile warranty
All that's left to complete your vehicle's street racer looks are some well-placed wheel spacers. These simple parts push your tires out flush with the face of the wheel well, eliminating useless gaps and widening your wheel base. Pick Eibach Pro Spacers for the job, and you'll discover precise engineering that preserves alignment in a lighter aluminum alloy than steel wheel spacers.
Beyond the aggressive looks, Eibach Pro Spacers improve handling performance with their wider stance. You'll notice improved roll reduction and boosted cornering grip-a perfect match with a set of Eibach Springs.
If you can change a tire, you can install Eibach Pro Spacers-no hassles. Pop off your wheel, slip the wheel spacer over the lug nuts and re-mount. Some vehicles may require post extenders, which are simple additions to your hub. Best yet, your Eibach Pro Spacers carry a Million-Mile warranty.
- Multiple wheel spacer widths are available for most vehicles. To select the right Pro Spacers for your vehicle, measure the gap between your tire wall and the face of the wheel well fender (in millimeters).
Eibach Pro-Spacers Customer Reviews
51 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joern M (PINCKNEY, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Apr 12, 2016 3:24 AM
This was a very smooth purchase and great product! No guess work, these spacers went on very fast and fit great! I couldn't be more pleased, thank you eibach for a wonderful product!
Reviewed by Stephen Y (MISSION VIEJO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan — Nov 21, 2015 8:32 AM
wow, these really change the way the suv drives a lot new wider tires give this mild mannered vw a more aggressive stance and better handling
Reviewed by Matthew E (GARDENA, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Neon — Oct 10, 2015 3:24 PM
Overall great quality product.. The ease of installation depends on the thickness of the spacers I guess.. I think about 15mm and down you have to knock out all the old studs and replace them with new longer ones which come with the package. That's the toughest part of you are doing the installation yourself. Any bigger and I believe they come with their own separate studs already mounted to them which then you just screw nuts onto the existing studs, much easier! Overall good quality!
Reviewed by Amer G (Beaverton, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru BRZ — Sep 15, 2015 8:21 PM
Great add on in conjuction with my lowering springs. Quality is what you'd expect from eibach (top notch). I think these are a bit over priced though.