- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Air down fast and easy with Smittybilt Tire Deflators
- Sets the perfect tire pressure for trail conditions
- Adjustable to air down in increments of 3 psi – to as low as 8 psi
- One of the fastest tire deflators available
- No tools required to make adjustments
- Made from 100% top-quality brass
- Kit includes four deflators and a handy carrying pouch
- Your Smittybilt Tire Deflators are backed by a 90-day warranty
Out on the trail, an over-inflated ego gets you in trouble fast—but over-inflated tires get you in trouble faster. All experienced off roaders know that when the trail gets tough, letting loose a little air is the easy way to gain a lot of traction. So, air down the easy way with Smittybilt Tire Deflators.
Never again will you have to deflate by using a key, a thumbnail, a coin or a trailside stick. Smittybilt Tire Deflators do the dirty work, and they do it fast and accurately. Your Smittybilt deflators are adjustable in increments of 3 psi. That way, you know each tire is deflated equally. And, you can deflate your meats down to a ground-grabbing 8 psi.
Crafted from 100% top-shelf brass material, each Smittybilt Tire Deflator is built to last. And, to keep your well-being properly inflated, Smittybilt includes four Tire Deflators, a handy carrying pouch and a 90-day limited warranty.
Smittybilt Tire Deflator Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James H (BELLMORE, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 27, 2014 1:29 PM
I have been surf fishing since I can remember. It was always a hassle to air down the tires. Toothpick? Fingernail? Take out valve stem and loose it in the sand.Oh my! This is by far the easy way to go! It took me fifteen minutes to calibrate all four deflators, now I do not know what I would do without them.Excellant value and time saver.
Reviewed by Jonathan L (Bethany Beach, DE) — Jul 15, 2014 8:09 PM
I have just moved to the beach and really enjoy taking my jeep out there. Deflating the tires was taking a long time until I purchased the automatic deflators. They were easy to set and use the first time. I recommend this product for anyone that goes off road for fun.
- smittybilt tire accessories
- marine corps bug shield
- romik running board reviews
- viair 400p portable compressor
- toyota accessories
- subaru seat covers
- dodge grill guards
- floor mats for 2011 toyota sienna
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- seat covers for 2003 chevy silverado
- suv cargo bags
- carpeted car floor mats
- truck bed soft covers