Pro Comp 87 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Pull away from the bland look of OE wheels with Pro Comp 82 Series Rock Crawler Steel Rims
- These throwback wheels feature the timeless look of circle cutouts
- Crafted from heavy-duty steel using advanced techniques for maximum durability
- Finished with a glossy black powder coating
- Available in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- Designed with a high offset to accommodate big brake systems
- Sold individually
- Center cap and lugs sold separately
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your ProComp Rock Crawler 87 Series Rims include a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
No matter how nostalgic you feel when a vintage Bronco, Land Cruiser or Willy drives by, there's no beating the comfort of a modern automobile. Sure, those classic off-roaders look sharp, but it's hard to give up power windows, bucket seats and reliable starters. Fortunately, you can channel the retro look without riding in a on old rust bucket—you just need Pro Comp 87 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels.
Even though Pro Comp 87 Series Rims look like they rolled off a Detroit assembly line circa 1973, these are not your father's 4x4 wheels. Pro Comp's USA-based craftsmen use high-tech production equipment and advanced techniques for unmatched quality wheel after wheel. The inner section is accented with old-school holes, and the entire rim is powder coated glossy black to add an extra layer of intimidation and rust protection.
Aluminum may be great for soda cans, but it just doesn't have the backbone to withstand Moab-grade punishment. That's why Pro Comp 87 Series Rock Crawler Wheels are made from premium steel—you can drive them over the roughest trails without beating them to smithereens. On top of that, your ProComp 87 Series Steelies come with a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp 87 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Chris N (RIVER FALLS, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 26, 2014 2:41 PM
Finally I get to put the package together fits well and looks just fine. Note that the 4.5 inch set back necessary for the Toyota Tacoma is a real problem for this rim. They are apparently an odd size and only fabricated once in a while. In other words, make sure you know if they are available from stock or you could wait a few months.