- Have air, will travel reads the card of the VIAIR 70P Air Compressor
- This lightweight compressor goes everywhere—ideal for fillin up car tires on the go
- Your VIAIR 70P Air Compressor has the strength to fill tires up to 195/70R14
- Weighs only 5.3 lbs and its integrated handle bar makes it easy to take your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor with you on the road
- 12 V permanent magnetic motor with a 15% duty cycle @ 100 psi and a maximum working pressure of 100 psi
- Your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor only draws 14 amps
- Oil-less and gearless direct drive motor for sure dependability
- Your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor uses stainless steel valves, a performance PTFE piston ring, and is moisture and dust resistant
- Equipped with an automatic reset thermal overload protector
- Comes with a handy carry bag and 3 inflation tips for your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor
- 6.57" long, 3.66" wide, 6.18" tall
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Road trip adventures can lead you far away from the nearest service station. You've got to be prepared for any contingency. Before you venture down the road, be sure to pack along the VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor. It's got the lung power to inflate your ATV and motocross tires, so you don't get stuck in no man's land.
In your garage, or down the street, your VIAIR 70P goes anywhere. And, its slight 5.3 lbs weight won't strain your arms or back carrying it to and fro.
Quality is VIAIR's hallmark. That's why your 70P Portable Air Compressor is outfitted with stainless steel valves, a performance PTFE piston ring, and sealed to resist moisture and dust. What's more, you get a sturdy carrying bag, 3 inflation tips, and a 1-year warranty.
- This unit requires 15 amps to operate. Most vehicle cigarette lighter/power ports handle up to 15 amps. Some may have even lower amp ratings. Before purchasing and using this unit, check your amp draw limitations. Never replace fuses of higher amp rating beyond the original rating of the circuit. Consult your vehicle’s manual for further details.
VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor Customer Reviews
108 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David C (SHERMAN, TX) — Jan 16, 2016 10:59 AM
This small compressor is built well with steel instead all plastic. Twelve volt outlet cord is twenty feet long, a must if your have a large vehicle. Very good power and easy to use, pressure gauge is accurate and easy to use and the hose end is metal or brass not plastic. It might be a bit heavy for some users but all in all this a great product. Sincerely, David C.
Reviewed by Arthur P (MELVILLE, NY) — Dec 09, 2015 8:29 AM
Received the air compressor on time actually a day earlier than we were told it would be delivered. It came in its own case. Read the instructions and used it on my car.It worked perfectly. I'm very satisfied with this purchase.
Reviewed by Ryan H (Meridian, ID) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota 4Runner — Dec 07, 2015 8:44 PM
This really is a powerful little pump. Quiet and quick. Seems very well-built. I have bought a lot of stuff from AA and am never disappointed.
Reviewed by Dave O (Yukon, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 03, 2015 5:14 AM
I bought this as a gift. I have had one for 6 years and it has been invaluable. I think that this is the beast portable made today no matter the price. I highly recommend it!
Reviewed by Ed W (Mechanicsville, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 31, 2015 8:22 AM
The compressor is overall just a bit lower than perfect for my uses. I carry it in my vehicle in the event of a flat or low pressure. It works well to add 4 or 5 psi to an under inflated tire, but I would hesitate to try to inflate a flat or nearly flat tire in one use. That is, I'd give the compressor a 5 or 10 minute break to cool down between inflation cycles for anything more than say 5 psi at a time. It heats up pretty quickly. Other than that, it works & looks good, and is quiet.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 397610
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/26 - 8/30