- Have air, will travel reads the card of the VIAIR 70P Air Compressor
- This lightweight compressor goes everywhere—ideal for fillin up car tires on the go
- Your VIAIR 70P Air Compressor has the strength to fill tires up to 195/70R14
- Weighs only 5.3 lbs and its integrated handle bar makes it easy to take your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor with you on the road
- 12 V permanent magnetic motor with a 15% duty cycle @ 100 psi and a maximum working pressure of 100 psi
- Your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor only draws 14 amps
- Oil-less and gearless direct drive motor for sure dependability
- Your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor uses stainless steel valves, a performance PTFE piston ring, and is moisture and dust resistant
- Equipped with an automatic reset thermal overload protector
- Comes with a handy carry bag and 3 inflation tips for your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor
- 6.57" long, 3.66" wide, 6.18" tall
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Road trip adventures can lead you far away from the nearest service station. You've got to be prepared for any contingency. Before you venture down the road, be sure to pack along the VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor. It's got the lung power to inflate your ATV and motocross tires, so you don't get stuck in no man's land.
In your garage, or down the street, your VIAIR 70P goes anywhere. And, its slight 5.3 lbs weight won't strain your arms or back carrying it to and fro.
Quality is VIAIR's hallmark. That's why your 70P Portable Air Compressor is outfitted with stainless steel valves, a performance PTFE piston ring, and sealed to resist moisture and dust. What's more, you get a sturdy carrying bag, 3 inflation tips, and a 1-year warranty.
- This unit requires 15 amps to operate. Most vehicle cigarette lighter/power ports handle up to 15 amps. Some may have even lower amp ratings. Before purchasing and using this unit, check your amp draw limitations. Never replace fuses of higher amp rating beyond the original rating of the circuit. Consult your vehicle’s manual for further details.
VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor Customer Reviews
103 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by NATHAN M (MOUNT PLEASANT, MI) — Saturday at 12:27 PM
Good construction. Cord almost too long. Nice softside case. Can't go wrong buy of a portable compressor. Hose good quality rubber and stem fitting is secure, add a stub of vinyl hose around fitting for a better finger grab. Smooth running.
Reviewed by Andrea C (LYNCHBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Mar 05, 2015 4:41 AM
Got to use it the first week I had it. Live in Va and cold weather made my tires loose pressure and I drive a 2500 Diesel so need to run 65-70psi in front tires went from 50 psi to 66psi in no time. Would highly recommend this product. For $42 can't be beat don't buy craftsman or kabolt won't even come close to this in in quality and speed
Reviewed by John A (Davidsonville, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 03, 2015 5:00 PM
I have owned numerous small compressors over my lifetime and most were junk. This compressor however is well made and works quietly and gets the job done fast. I did a 17 AT truck tire from 10 pounds to 41 pounds in about four minutes on a 15 degree day.
Reviewed by Tracey R (Buffalo, NY) — Dec 28, 2014 11:06 AM
DH didn't think he would like the compressor because the hose is short but he didn't realize how long the power cord was. He tried the compressor and now he loves it
VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/01 - 4/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- portable air compressors for sale 33" tires
- maradyne junior jet air compressor
- air zenith compressor
- viair tire gauge
- ford trailer hitches
- mb floor mats
- mercedes-benz logo floor mats
- running boards for honda pilot
- brush guard for ford ranger
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- diesel chips and programmers
- how do i purchase a 4 bike rack?
- lo side tool boxes