- Have air, will travel reads the card of the VIAIR 70P Air Compressor
- This lightweight compressor goes everywhere—ideal for fillin up car tires on the go
- Your VIAIR 70P Air Compressor has the strength to fill tires up to 195/70R14
- Weighs only 5.3 lbs and its integrated handle bar makes it easy to take your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor with you on the road
- 12 V permanent magnetic motor with a 15% duty cycle @ 100 psi and a maximum working pressure of 100 psi
- Your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor only draws 14 amps
- Oil-less and gearless direct drive motor for sure dependability
- Your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor uses stainless steel valves, a performance PTFE piston ring, and is moisture and dust resistant
- Equipped with an automatic reset thermal overload protector
- Comes with a handy carry bag and 3 inflation tips for your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor
- 6.57" long, 3.66" wide, 6.18" tall
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Road trip adventures can lead you far away from the nearest service station. You've got to be prepared for any contingency. Before you venture down the road, be sure to pack along the VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor. It's got the lung power to inflate your ATV and motocross tires, so you don't get stuck in no man's land.
In your garage, or down the street, your VIAIR 70P goes anywhere. And, its slight 5.3 lbs weight won't strain your arms or back carrying it to and fro.
Quality is VIAIR's hallmark. That's why your 70P Portable Air Compressor is outfitted with stainless steel valves, a performance PTFE piston ring, and sealed to resist moisture and dust. What's more, you get a sturdy carrying bag, 3 inflation tips, and a 1-year warranty.
- This unit requires 15 amps to operate. Most vehicle cigarette lighter/power ports handle up to 15 amps. Some may have even lower amp ratings. Before purchasing and using this unit, check your amp draw limitations. Never replace fuses of higher amp rating beyond the original rating of the circuit. Consult your vehicle’s manual for further details.
VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor Customer Reviews
98 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David P (Chantilly, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 16, 2014 6:19 AM
I've had a couple cheap portable air compressors that were junk. This VIAIR 70P is a very nice unit. Easy to use. Exceeded my expectations. It's more quiet than the cheap units I've had before. And it's faster to inflate. This unit does not rattle around the floor like the others. There are better units out there from reviews I've read, including higher end VIAIR units, but they cost more. This will work just fine. Nice having the bag to store it in. Fits well under the back seat of my truck.
Reviewed by Nicholas F (Plainview, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Impreza — May 16, 2014 4:50 PM
I used it twice. It worked nicely both times. Filled tires low on air when winter hit. A little annoying that you have to screw the hose on to the valve stem, but not a big deal.
Reviewed by Howard K (Arlington, TX) — Apr 16, 2014 7:01 AM
Bought this to use on my motorcycle tires. Was very impressed with the construction (all steel) and it works very well. Added air to my tires in seconds. For the price, don't think this product can be beat.
Reviewed by ALI J (CORDOVA, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Impreza — Feb 27, 2014 11:14 AM
i am satisfy with my VIA 70P air compressor, i just used it once, it works fine for automobil to fill tires.
VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 113910
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.