- Bring along a fully-operational air service station wherever you roam with the VIAIR 90P Portable Air Compressor
- Take your VIAIR 90P Portable Air Compressor on all your outings—ideal for off-roading, river getaways, camping trips, bike treks, and more
- Use your VIAIR 90P Portable Air Compressor to fill tires up to 31"
- Simple to use-just connect the press-on chuck to the valve stem, connect the power cables to your vehicle's battery, and flip it on
- At just 5.78 lbs, your light VIAIR 90P Portable Air Compressor is convenient to carry along anywhere
- 12 V permanent magnetic motor with a 15% duty cycle @ 100 psi and a maximum working pressure of 120 psi
- Your VIAIR 90P Portable Air Compressor draws 22 amps
- Oil-less and gearless direct drive motor for solid reliability
- Your VIAIR 90P Portable Air Compressor uses stainless steel valves, a performance PTFE piston ring, and is moisture and dust resistant
- Armed with an automatic reset thermal overload protector
- Comes with a handy carry bag and 3 inflation tips for your VIAIR 90P Portable Air Compressor
- 6.77" long, 6.18" wide, 3.66" tall
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
On epic outdoor adventures, you end up rolling across a wide range of terrains. And, different road conditions call for different tire pressures. Carry along the VIAIR 90P Portable Air Compressor, and you'll be ready to set your tires to the ideal pressure. Use the built-in bleeder valve to deflate for serious sand-grabbing traction. Then, when you're ready to hit the pavement, this compressor pumps your tires back up to standard pressure.
Of course, your VIAIR 90P Portable Air Compressor comes in handy on other trips as well. It inflates water toys at the river, blows up air mattresses on camping trips, and even fills your bicycle's tires. With its 15% duty cycle and 120 psi maximum working pressure, this portable compressor has the strength for light- and medium-duty jobs.
Built tough, your 90P Portable Air Compressor boasts stainless steel valves, an anodized aluminum cylinder, and a heavy-duty stand that fights vibration. Covered by a 1-year warranty.
VIAIR 90P Portable Air Compressor Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael M (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Oct 18, 2016 6:15 AM
The cord is too short for my F150 super cab pickup truck, I need to use my jumper cables for extension. The pressure gauge is inaccurate forcing the use of a separate pressure gauge. I've only used this pump 4 times and I hope it lasts. The quality seems good but time/use will tell. Works great to quickly fill my air bags.
Reviewed by albert f (new albany, IN) — Mar 21, 2015 7:40 AM
It is a nice powerful compressor in a compact size. It easily inflated the tires from 60 to 70psi on my HD truck. A slightly longer power cord would be nice or possibly a connector to plug into the 7 pin round trailer connector. This would also be handy to inflate the trailer tires.
Reviewed by Teddy W (Asbury, NJ) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Camry — Sep 10, 2014 5:33 AM
Gets a little hot but that's the way it has to be if you use it,filled 15" tire fine
Reviewed by Belinda R (ABILENE, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Sep 02, 2014 5:27 PM
Have only used it once. It is quiet, and the motor does get hot to the touch.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- viair tire accessories
- viair 85p
- bak revolver x2 roll up tonneau cover
- rubicon express skid plates
- plymouth cabin air filters
- avanti car cover
- toyota windshield sun shades
- truck seat covers chevy silverado
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- toyota highlander hitch
- rubber suv floor mats
- hitches for cars or trucks
- truck bed liners mats