- Pack along a powerful, speedy, reliable air-making machine on your next outing with the VIAIR 300P Portable Air Compressor
- Blazing fast fill times-a 33" x 12.5" tire takes only 5 minutes to go from flat to 30 psi
- Your portable VIAIR 300P Portable Air Compressor fills tires on-the-go
- Travels lightly—your VIAIR 300P Portable Air Compressor sports a cushioned handle and a manageable weight of 8.6 lbs
- Complete with a deluxe aluminum sand tray and vibration isolators to keep your VIAIR 300P Portable Air Compressor from bouncing away during a job
- Its 12 V permanent magnetic motor has a 33% duty cycle @ 100 psi and a maximum working pressure of 150 psi
- Your VIAIR 300P Portable Air Compressor draws 27 amps
- The oil-less and gearless direct drive motor delivers sure dependability
- Stainless steel valves, a performance PTFE piston ring, anodized aluminum cylinder, and dual-stage metal air filter are all standard on your VIAIR 300P Portable Air Compressor
- Overheating is held at bay by the automatic thermal overload protector built into your VIAIR 300P Portable Air Compressor
- Comes with a handy carrying bag, 3 inflation tips, and a 5-in-1 inflator/deflator with a 100 psi inline gauge
- 9.8" long, 4.9" wide, 7.5" tall
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
When you're exploring some stretch of no man's land, you don't want to be wasting your time waiting on a slow compressor. You want your tires filled, and filled fast! That's when you need to whip out your VIAIR 300P Portable Air Compressor. This mighty air-making machine can pump up a 33" x 12.5" tire to 30 psi in only 5 minutes. Plus, it's padded handle and meager 8.6 lbs weight makes it easy to bring along on any adventure.
Airing up tires, blowing up aquatic toys, filling air mattresses-your VIAIR 300P Portable Air Compressor is a jack of all trades. And, it's built tough with stainless steel valves, a thermal overload protector, and vibration isolators to withstand harsh environments.
No tricky install or setup needed. A couple of battery clamps is all it takes to juice up your VIAIR 300P Portable Air Compressor. What's more, it comes with a 5-in-1 inflator/deflator with an inline gauge, 3 inflation tips, a carrying bag, and a 1-year warranty.
VIAIR 300P Portable Air Compressor Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Fadi S (GREENVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 24, 2017 11:11 AM
So far, it works well. No complaints. Let us see if the performance continues over the next months.
Reviewed by Darryll N (Moreno Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 01, 2017 11:42 AM
I have use the air compressor only once so far but it was very easy to use. Airs tires very quickly. Just remember to set the connection to inflate and not deflate, both very easy to use. I was initially concerned the coiled hose would be difficult to use. It was easy. The weight of the compressor was enough to keep it stationary while the hose was pulled.
Reviewed by Tom W (Huntington, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Maxima — Oct 04, 2016 11:16 PM
Great portable compressor.. Make sure you read the directions. You can you tube the compressor to get an accurate and proper operation. I'm not going to go into the specs, you can get it on you tube or the product information. This unit does the job in under 2 minutes. It's well made. You get what you pay for. I by passed the cheaper units, I felt any money saved eo u like be lost when you had to replace it for a beter one. Make sure the car is running when you turn the compressor on..
Reviewed by Larry F (Millington, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Sep 06, 2015 6:57 AM
Will air up a car tire quick for a small unit. Appears to be well made (should be for the price). Enough air connectors to handle most inflations. The deflate feature is handy. Had high reviews from users.
Reviewed by Brandon n (Ventura, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Ranger — Aug 19, 2015 9:09 PM
This works very good. I have 265/75 r16 all terain tires and the max psi is 44 and within a minute it pumped it up from 30 to 52 and I realized its too high. This pumps fast. The gauge is 6 or 8 pounds too high if I remember correctly. So just subtract 6 or 8 or have a tire pressure gauge handy. It's not loud at all and doesn't shake very much. If you have to extend a long distance (about to the back of a truck) have someone hold the compressor or figure a way to hold it down due to coil hose
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 397610
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
- viair tire accessories
- viair 400p
- bak roll x tradesman tonneau cover
- rubicon express track bar
- seat covers for maserati
- mercedes sunroof wind deflector
- pontiac cabin air filters
- seat covers for toyota highlander
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- honda pilot hitch
- bumper and grille guard
- floor mats and liners
- pickup truck box accessories