- Bring the power of the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor everywhere your adventures take you
- This portable compressor weighs just 4.25 lbs and measures a mere 9”L X 3”W x 5.5”H
- Small in stature, but big in power it boasts a maximum working pressure of 60 psi
- 12 V permanent magnetic motor with a duty cycle of 20 minutes at 30 psi
- Your VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor draws 14.5 amps
- Ideal for garages, river trips, bike treks, off-roading adventures and more
- Capable of inflating up to 31” tires
- Features a built-in LED work light
- Oil-less and gearless direct drive motor for solid reliability
- Permanently lubricated bearings, aluminum alloy cylinder and high-performance PTFE piston ring
- Includes easy-to-read 120 psi pressure gauge and solid-brass, twist-on tire chuck
- Accessory plug uses power from cigarette lighter port
- 3-piece inflation tips kit included
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
You never know where the road to adventure may lead. So, before you hit the camp site, bike trail or lake, be sure to pack the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor. Weighing in at only 4.25 lbs, this portable air compressor packs a blow with a maximum working pressure of 60 psi.
Of course, the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor also plays a huge role at home, filling up tires, soccer balls, basketballs and more to the perfect pressure. It's simple to use with the built-in pressure gauge and solid-brass, twist-on tire chuck. With its 20 minutes at 30-psi duty cycle, this portable compressor is ideal for light-duty jobs.
Your portable compressor is built tough boasting an aluminum alloy cylinder, lubricated bearings, a high-performance PTFE piston ring and stainless steel valves. What's more, the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor carries a 1-year warranty.
- This unit requires 15 amps to operate. Most vehicle cigarette lighter/power ports handle up to 15 amps. Some may have even lower amp ratings. Before purchasing and using this unit, check your amp draw limitations. Never replace fuses of higher amp rating beyond the original rating of the circuit. Consult your vehicle’s manual for further details.
VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor Customer Reviews
51 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by McDaniel W (Pearl River, LA) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Element — Jul 12, 2016 6:35 AM
I got this compressor a couple of weeks ago and have used it 2 or 3 times. I'm impressed with its ability to air up low tires and I like the automatic shut off feature when you switch it to that feature. All in all I like it and will carry it with me in my truck for emergencies. Great little compressor!!
Reviewed by Ryan D (CLOVER, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 05, 2016 10:20 AM
After going through several cheap compressors from big box stores and discount stores that took forever to top off a tire, I decided to invest in this one. It is awesome. Plenty of power for my needs and comes with a storage bag to keep it neatly behind the backseat of my truck. Very happy so far!
Reviewed by JEFFREY B (Marlborough, MA) — Jun 02, 2015 12:11 PM
I've owned and used (and worn out) numerous portable small compressors over the years (I'm 66). I must say that the VIAIR 85P is the best small compressor I've ever used. It is light in weight but operates very quickly and reasonably quietly. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a small portable compressor for their automobile.
Reviewed by Steve M (Lanoka Harbor, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Mar 27, 2015 9:57 AM
Works as described,inflates very well. One issue, air pressure gauge is not accurate, I use own air pressure gauge and do not rely on the built in one.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 397610
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27