- Bring the power of the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor everywhere your adventures take you
- This portable compressor weighs just 4.25 lbs and measures a mere 9”L X 3”W x 5.5”H
- Small in stature, but big in power it boasts a maximum working pressure of 60 psi
- 12 V permanent magnetic motor with a duty cycle of 20 minutes at 30 psi
- Your VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor draws 14.5 amps
- Ideal for garages, river trips, bike treks, off-roading adventures and more
- Capable of inflating up to 31” tires
- Features a built-in LED work light
- Oil-less and gearless direct drive motor for solid reliability
- Permanently lubricated bearings, aluminum alloy cylinder and high-performance PTFE piston ring
- Includes easy-to-read 120 psi pressure gauge and solid-brass, twist-on tire chuck
- Accessory plug uses power from cigarette lighter port
- 3-piece inflation tips kit included
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
You never know where the road to adventure may lead. So, before you hit the camp site, bike trail or lake, be sure to pack the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor. Weighing in at only 4.25 lbs, this portable air compressor packs a blow with a maximum working pressure of 60 psi.
Of course, the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor also plays a huge role at home, filling up tires, soccer balls, basketballs and more to the perfect pressure. It's simple to use with the built-in pressure gauge and solid-brass, twist-on tire chuck. With its 20 minutes at 30-psi duty cycle, this portable compressor is ideal for light-duty jobs.
Your portable compressor is built tough boasting an aluminum alloy cylinder, lubricated bearings, a high-performance PTFE piston ring and stainless steel valves. What's more, the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor carries a 1-year warranty.
- This unit requires 15 amps to operate. Most vehicle cigarette lighter/power ports handle up to 15 amps. Some may have even lower amp ratings. Before purchasing and using this unit, check your amp draw limitations. Never replace fuses of higher amp rating beyond the original rating of the circuit. Consult your vehicle’s manual for further details.
VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve M (Lanoka Harbor, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Mar 27, 2015 9:57 AM
Works as described,inflates very well. One issue, air pressure gauge is not accurate, I use own air pressure gauge and do not rely on the built in one.
Reviewed by Gary E (TUCSON, AZ) — Mar 19, 2015 8:08 AM
love this compressor. used it on both our cars, which have standard type 15 inch tires. super fast and easy. best part, this thing is so small you can store in your car without taking a lot of room. tried it on a friends truck tire, much bigger, took a lot longer. for our cars though, a wonderful product.
Reviewed by Tim M (Marietta, GA) — Jan 25, 2015 8:20 AM
I really expected this little compressor to be ok. Not good or great, just ok. But, after using it on my three cars I am now an enthusiastic supporter. You read the claims of many manufacturers for their products, but when you get the product you find some of their claims are wishful thinking. Not so with VIAIR 85P. It is everything that the manufacturer claims. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed by Robert H (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 1986 Porsche 944 — Jan 16, 2015 1:15 AM
Well made, fairly quiet compared to most, quick & efficient, fills tire much quicker than most compressors, no quick release but this is not a deficit as the screw-on connector is quick & easy, it does NOT vibrate around as others have said. I've gone through so many compressors and this one is nice, especially for the price. I'm very happy & satisfied with this purchase. I have 4 older cars and they always seem to have tire leaks so I use this every few days and I couldn't be happier.
Reviewed by WENDELL R (FPO, AP) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru WRX — Jan 14, 2015 8:20 PM
I've yet to use this item, for now it's been sitting in my trunk. From what I've heard it does the job well, and I will say that it seems like a very well-built product. There is however one minor gripe I have in regards to the build, and it's the little adapter mounts on the side of the compressor. Well mine came out of the box broken. Not sure if it was due to any issues with shipment or just a small design flaw. Anyways, it's not a deal-breaker. Also, a carrying case would've been nice.
VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/27 - 4/29