- Bring the power of the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor everywhere your adventures take you
- This portable compressor weighs just 4.25 lbs and measures a mere 9”L X 3”W x 5.5”H
- Small in stature, but big in power it boasts a maximum working pressure of 60 psi
- 12 V permanent magnetic motor with a duty cycle of 20 minutes at 30 psi
- Your VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor draws 14.5 amps
- Ideal for garages, river trips, bike treks, off-roading adventures and more
- Capable of inflating up to 31” tires
- Features a built-in LED work light
- Oil-less and gearless direct drive motor for solid reliability
- Permanently lubricated bearings, aluminum alloy cylinder and high-performance PTFE piston ring
- Includes easy-to-read 120 psi pressure gauge and solid-brass, twist-on tire chuck
- Accessory plug uses power from cigarette lighter port
- 3-piece inflation tips kit included
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
You never know where the road to adventure may lead. So, before you hit the camp site, bike trail or lake, be sure to pack the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor. Weighing in at only 4.25 lbs, this portable air compressor packs a blow with a maximum working pressure of 60 psi.
Of course, the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor also plays a huge role at home, filling up tires, soccer balls, basketballs and more to the perfect pressure. It's simple to use with the built-in pressure gauge and solid-brass, twist-on tire chuck. With its 20 minutes at 30-psi duty cycle, this portable compressor is ideal for light-duty jobs.
Your portable compressor is built tough boasting an aluminum alloy cylinder, lubricated bearings, a high-performance PTFE piston ring and stainless steel valves. What's more, the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor carries a 1-year warranty.
- This unit requires 15 amps to operate. Most vehicle cigarette lighter/power ports handle up to 15 amps. Some may have even lower amp ratings. Before purchasing and using this unit, check your amp draw limitations. Never replace fuses of higher amp rating beyond the original rating of the circuit. Consult your vehicle’s manual for further details.
VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Julio B (fort lauderdale, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Econoline — Oct 07, 2014 8:21 PM
Well made, highly recommended item. Get hot but it is "normal" (manual owners explained). When in use, the compressor doesn't stay in a place due to the vibration when the pump is working. I can live with it. Is not so slow to put the air in a truck tire. 20 psi in about few minutes (less than 5)
Reviewed by John H (GRANITE CITY, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Hyundai XG-350 — Sep 01, 2014 9:45 PM
This is the most powerful 12 volt compressor I have used. It met my high expectations, I'm satisfied having opted for it over less expensive models. It is quiet, powerful and low vibration for this type of compressor. The brass chuck fits tightly and is surely durable. The LED ensures your connection and the PSI gauge was dead on according to my own pressure gauge. The only improvement I could suggest would be a longer cord but this is adequate and aides the compact design.
Reviewed by Matthew B (Anoka, MN) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Ranger — Mar 11, 2014 5:27 PM
I've used this to fill my slow leak every couple of days until I get the leak fixed and, so far, it's been great. It plugs into the 12v source in the cab and is able to reach all of the tires if need be. I think it would be able to fill a total flat, but would be pushing it pretty hard.
VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 113910
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- viairtire air compressor
- viair tire pressure gauge
- air horn tank and compressor kit
- air zenith ob2 review
- cadillac floor liners
- dodge dash mat covers
- nissan accessories tire tote
- ram spare tire
- 200 volvo v70 tires
- spare tire cover for chevy blazer
- rubber mats for cars
- wind deflectors for cars