- Bring the power of the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor everywhere your adventures take you
- This portable compressor weighs just 4.25 lbs and measures a mere 9”L X 3”W x 5.5”H
- Small in stature, but big in power it boasts a maximum working pressure of 60 psi
- 12 V permanent magnetic motor with a duty cycle of 20 minutes at 30 psi
- Your VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor draws 14.5 amps
- Ideal for garages, river trips, bike treks, off-roading adventures and more
- Capable of inflating up to 31” tires
- Features a built-in LED work light
- Oil-less and gearless direct drive motor for solid reliability
- Permanently lubricated bearings, aluminum alloy cylinder and high-performance PTFE piston ring
- Includes easy-to-read 120 psi pressure gauge and solid-brass, twist-on tire chuck
- Accessory plug uses power from cigarette lighter port
- 3-piece inflation tips kit included
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
You never know where the road to adventure may lead. So, before you hit the camp site, bike trail or lake, be sure to pack the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor. Weighing in at only 4.25 lbs, this portable air compressor packs a blow with a maximum working pressure of 60 psi.
Of course, the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor also plays a huge role at home, filling up tires, soccer balls, basketballs and more to the perfect pressure. It's simple to use with the built-in pressure gauge and solid-brass, twist-on tire chuck. With its 20 minutes at 30-psi duty cycle, this portable compressor is ideal for light-duty jobs.
Your portable compressor is built tough boasting an aluminum alloy cylinder, lubricated bearings, a high-performance PTFE piston ring and stainless steel valves. What's more, the VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor carries a 1-year warranty.
- This unit requires 15 amps to operate. Most vehicle cigarette lighter/power ports handle up to 15 amps. Some may have even lower amp ratings. Before purchasing and using this unit, check your amp draw limitations. Never replace fuses of higher amp rating beyond the original rating of the circuit. Consult your vehicle’s manual for further details.
VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ed R (Fairfield, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Titan — Jan 24, 2017 6:43 AM
I really like the idea that comes with a cloth case. It works really good and much faster to inflate the car tire than the others that I had before. Make sure to follow the instructions when you use it bcuz it will blow the fuse of your cigarette lighter.
Reviewed by Jan A (Duck Key, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 BMW 5-Series — Aug 02, 2016 4:52 AM
If you take your bike on your trips ......then you can not be without a means to keep your bike tires at correct pressure. Also I took my " run-flat" tires of my BMW and I am now running standard tires.......keep posted I hope that I never need this compressor to get me to a tire repaire store.......but nice to know that you "should" be able to inflate a tire that is low.......even if it may take a few minutes????????????????
Reviewed by McDaniel W (Pearl River, LA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Jul 12, 2016 6:35 AM
I got this compressor a couple of weeks ago and have used it 2 or 3 times. I'm impressed with its ability to air up low tires and I like the automatic shut off feature when you switch it to that feature. All in all I like it and will carry it with me in my truck for emergencies. Great little compressor!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/18 - 8/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- viair tire accessories
- wade window visors
- 12 volt air compressor reviews
- air raid jr
- austin healey car cover
- kia dashboard covers
- mercedes emblem floor mats
- 2003 chevy silverado seat covers
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- dodge ram grille guards
- customized seat covers
- performance brake rotors
- truck tailgates