- Fill up no matter where you post up with the T-Max Portable Air Compressor
- Perfect for re-inflating tires, powering air tools and blowing up dinghies, floaties and other water toys
- Pumps out 50lpm at 30psi for fast, steady fills
- 150psi maximum
- Powered through your rig’s 12v electrical system
- Comes with heavy-duty battery cables, a 6’ air hose, a pressure gauge and a carrying bag to hold it all
- Your T-Max Portable Air Compressor is backed by a 1-year warranty
Air may be everywhere, but no one's lungs are strong enough to suck it in and blow it out into their tires. Unfortunately, when you're rolling around on the trail, that's exactly what you need—the ability to re-inflate your rubbers after you've softened them up for extra grip on slippery sand, rocky paths and loose soil. With the T-Max Portable Air Compressor, you're always ready to fill up your flats for a comfortable drive home.
Whether you're running small rims on a quad or fat bolognas on a Wrangler, the T-Max Portable Air Compressor has plenty of gusto to inflate anything. It exhales at a full 50lpm at 30psi and doesn't top out until it hits 150psi. With that kind of wind power, you can also power air tools and keep pool toys floating.
With the T-Max Portable Air Compressor, you don't need to haul along a generator to fire it up. It runs off your rig's 12V system, connecting securely with the included battery cables. You also get a 6' high-pressure air hose, a pressure gauge, and a burly carrying bag to hold everything. Plus, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- 4 inch diesel exhaust
- viair 70p portable air compressor
- westin skid plate
- volvo trunk liner
- vw floor mats rubber
- rolls royce car cover
- ford f250 nerf bars
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- 2013 ford f150 bed liner
- custom auto rubber floor mats
- performance brake rotors and pads
- soft tonneau cover parts